• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fallen Angels Motorcycle Club (STILL ACCEPTING!)

BeyondDandy

Dandy Connoisseur
Roleplay Type(s)
PRELUDE
Six months into the apocalypse the Fallen Angels Motorcycle Club continues to run business as usual - distributing weapons and drugs all across southern Texas for the Quintero Cartel. With money having lost its value, the Fallen Angels are paid in food, water and other necessities - ensuring their survival. They are protected by the walls that bind them to Texas soil, a small clubhouse holding strong against the deceased that mindlessly roam around them. However, with the dead increasing their appearance near the border, business is becoming more difficult than ever. Will the club survive another month? Will the Cartel seek retaliation if business fails? Will the deceased overrun the club and end the era of the Fallen Angels?

WELCOME
Hey everybody! Thanks for reading that small little intro to what hopefully becomes a full fledged RP. This is purely an interest check to see who would be interested in a zombie apocalypse roleplay from the perspective of a small southern motorcycle club. This will be a mature RP (18+) with graphic and disturbing scenes, foul language and unfortunately lots of death.

I’m looking for players that can help create an interesting and dramatic narrative through their character(s) and their development. This will be an intermediate RP with detailed posts (roughly 1-2 paragraph posts minimum) and a decent amount of activity (1-2 posts a week). There will be certain roles that I’d like covered, but nothing that will deter you from creating your own unique character. At the end of the day this is a realistic family drama that will be very much character driven.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions for now, I hope to answer as many as I can. The OOC Thread will have more detail if this kicks off😊

*OOC THREAD*

Last edited:
This is a very cool idea with a solid setup, good to see it's getting some traction!

Curious what roles you got in mind, chief?

I might be interested hehe
Super! :)

Interested
Thank you for expressing interest :)

This is a very cool idea with a solid setup, good to see it's getting some traction!

Curious what roles you got in mind, chief?
Here are some roles I’d like covered, but not necessary. I’m open to any type of character that fits the club and the universe. Even though this motorcycle club scene is normally male only, I’d like to see female characters too.

Sgt. at Arms - Responsible for security in and around club premises.

Secretary - Official records/books keeper the club.

Road Captain - Responsible for all club runs.

Prospect - Not a full patched member yet, on probation for a given time.

Super! :)

Thank you for expressing interest :)

Here are some roles I’d like covered, but not necessary. I’m open to any type of character that fits the club and the universe. Even though this motorcycle club scene is normally male only, I’d like to see female characters too.

Sgt. at Arms - Responsible for security in and around club premises.

Secretary - Official records/books keeper the club.

Road Captain - Responsible for all club runs.

Prospect - Not a full patched member yet, on probation for a given time.
Sweet. It looks like I'm getting more time on my hands soon, so kinda hyped to see where this might go if I can join. So far I got a few ideas for character(s) I could play.

1) Greg: an asshole comic relief that is often too lazy but always capable, especially when it means a good time/getting his hands dirty. Can be 24-34 y/o. Probably good "muscle" type but if nobody expresses interest in the Road Captain role I could easily make a tweaked, more mature version of him that would work for that.

2) Ben (for very close friends Benny but better don't try to call him that without a reason): gruff and grumpy veteran, beefy and hairy, always ready to offer blunt (even unsolicited) advice. Can be 34-58 y/o. Again, if nobody picks the role I could make him fit for the Sgt At Arms or the Road Captain role.

3) Kid (will get a name, but I kinda like the idea of everyone just calling him Kid): if you want one around he could be 3-8 y/o or older. Little troublemaker you can't not love or a little jerk that's a pain in the ass, or both. Could be an orphan or someone's boy or Greg's brother.

That's all I got for now. I'm also always down to consider introducing a cartel soldado "visitor" or some antagonist/s on the way.

I think I could go with prospect or secretary
Would definetly love to see a prospect over the secretary position. Or you can play both if you’re down. But OOC Thread will have to come first to see if we can attract more interest.
Sweet. It looks like I'm getting more time on my hands soon, so kinda hyped to see where this might go if I can join. So far I got a few ideas for character(s) I could play.

1) Greg: an asshole comic relief that is often too lazy but always capable, especially when it means a good time/getting his hands dirty. Can be 24-34 y/o. Probably good "muscle" type but if nobody expresses interest in the Road Captain role I could easily make a tweaked, more mature version of him that would work for that.

2) Ben (for very close friends Benny but better don't try to call him that without a reason): gruff and grumpy veteran, beefy and hairy, always ready to offer blunt (even unsolicited) advice. Can be 34-58 y/o. Again, if nobody picks the role I could make him fit for the Sgt At Arms or the Road Captain role.

3) Kid (will get a name, but I kinda like the idea of everyone just calling him Kid): if you want one around he could be 3-8 y/o or older. Little troublemaker you can't not love or a little jerk that's a pain in the ass, or both. Could be an orphan or someone's boy or Greg's brother.

That's all I got for now. I'm also always down to consider introducing a cartel soldado "visitor" or some antagonist/s on the way.
I like the idea of Ben more than the other two. It’ll be cool to have an older character who may have been with the club for a very long time and has seen everything. It’ll add more history to the MC. I’ll start getting my gears in action to create a OOC Thread and hopefully get more traction.

Would definetly love to see a prospect over the secretary position. Or you can play both if you’re down. But OOC Thread will have to come first to see if we can attract more interest.

I like the idea of Ben more than the other two. It’ll be cool to have an older character who may have been with the club for a very long time and has seen everything. It’ll add more history to the MC. I’ll start getting my gears in action to create a OOC Thread and hopefully get more traction.
Sounds good! Depending on the final cast I can probably rp both Ben and Greg (or Greg as my side) and if you do decide to have a kid around I could rp him just as an NPC (unless someone else does). But that's just an idea of course, not sure if it even works for your vision.

Are you gonna rp the leader? How many players/characters would you like to accept? How big is the club overall (NPCs included I mean)?

Sounds good! Depending on the final cast I can probably rp both Ben and Greg (or Greg as my side) and if you do decide to have a kid around I could rp him just as an NPC (unless someone else does). But that's just an idea of course, not sure if it even works for your vision.

Are you gonna rp the leader? How many players/characters would you like to accept? How big is the club overall (NPCs included I mean)?
5-6 people would be a sweet spot for me. But the more the merrier. I’d like to have enough people to where we can have multiple story events going on simultaneously that don’t require every character to be in the same room.

I’m going to RP the leader (President) and second in command (VP) in addition to needed NPCs to help the story flourish. Overall the MC itself will consist of 6-8 patched members (prospects included) but we’ll have plenty of other characters like family members, friends and people that work with/for the MC as well. In total we’re looking at roughly 20-25 people in and out of the clubhouse on a daily basis.

Awesome, can't wait to meet the men in charge! What are their ages and their relationship with one another? Would it make sense if Ben was close friend of one/both of them, from the old times or something? I have a few ideas for his past, military career and prison included but I can easily adjust it to not copy anyone's backstory.

Sounds pretty neat, I might be interested! It's been a long long time since I've roleplayed with a group, but gotta shake the rust off sometime.

Awesome, can't wait to meet the men in charge! What are their ages and their relationship with one another? Would it make sense if Ben was close friend of one/both of them, from the old times or something? I have a few ideas for his past, military career and prison included but I can easily adjust it to not copy anyone's backstory.
President will be in his early 60s, VP in his late thirties or early forties more than likely. So your Ben can definitely have history there. Maybe bad history with the President and good with the VP? That’s create some drama. I’ll have updates on them as as flush out this OOC further.

Sounds pretty neat, I might be interested! It's been a long long time since I've roleplayed with a group, but gotta shake the rust off sometime.
Cool! Would love to have you on board :)

President will be in his early 60s, VP in his late thirties or early forties more than likely. So your Ben can definitely have history there. Maybe bad history with the President and good with the VP? That’s create some drama. I’ll have updates on them as as flush out this OOC further.

Cool! Would love to have you on board :)
Sounds good! All in for drama hehe. Once I learn more about them and the club I'll be making decisions and checking in with you for consistency and all.

Oooh, Mark me as interested! I've been looking for a gritty zombie rp for ages and this looks to be just what I'm looking for.

Hello! I'm a huge fan of writing apocalypse stuff and love writing gritty gorey things. So I'm incredibly interested and the characters you have already had some ideas for sound fantastic.

Hello! I'm a huge fan of writing apocalypse stuff and love writing gritty gorey things. So I'm incredibly interested and the characters you have already had some ideas for sound fantastic.
Hey! It’d be awesome to have you! Look forward to getting this started soon!

For those still interested here is the OOC. A bit more information about our world, but look forward to flesh everything out when we get started.
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower , TheSilverQueen TheSilverQueen , Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad , vintagecoyote vintagecoyote , WantYourSoul WantYourSoul , Fern Fern

Bump! Hoping to get a few more people! OOC Thread BELOW ⬇️

Come join us, we’re starting soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back