• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fallen Angels - (Closed)

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
- Fallen Angels -

The notice that was sent in the mail did not give many details. It merely laid out the opportunity in language that would be difficult for a desperate single mother to resist.

"
You have qualified to take part in an eight month observational study through the Horizon Institute. Participants will receive a full stipend for their involvement in the study, along with housing, food, and medical care for the duration of participation.

The Horizon Institute is a non-profit research organization. If you wish to participate, or to earn more about the program, reach out to our helpline at 555-xxx-xxxx"

The woman on the tipline was cheerful and helpful, one of those people who sound suspiciously like a smartphone GPS come to life. She directed callers to a satellite office of the Horizon Institute, just across town, an easy drive. She assured callers that a brief appointment could resolve any and all questions on the particular nature of the work of the Institute.

The building was large, plain brick, unmarked and unremarkable, squatting at the north end of town near the access ramp to I-95. It's directory listed a number of small business offices, including that of The Horizon Institute recruitment office. It was on the 3rd floor, suite 304. An elevator ride and a short walk brought one to the door. The logo on the frosted glass was simple, a half circle sun rising over the word HORIZON, in large block font.

The office itself was simple as well; spare and minimalist. A man behind a desk, looked up to greet incoming inquirers with a disarming smile.
business.jpg

"Hello, welcome to the Horizon Institute."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back