• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Falconreach OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I got my post up too.

If anyone's having trouble figuring out what to do for their first post, Gavril just grabbed a random person's suitcase. So feel free to be that person.

I’m going to have to pull out of this roleplay because I’ve become very busy in these past few days.
I hope you all have a fun time writing! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆

What the heck? I legit didn't even receive a notification!!! I'm so sorry, I wasn't aware this has started. I'll make the character and join ASAP

I'm sorry Somebody, I haven't been meaning to ghost, I'm just stuck on her backstory beyond being a maid to the Swans

I'm sorry Somebody, I haven't been meaning to ghost, I'm just stuck on her backstory beyond being a maid to the Swans
Do you need help? Perhaps she was one of the many maids working for her family as a child and watched Victoria growing up as a child from afar.
Her family could've made some bad decisions in life that led to them having to work as servants to make money.

Do you need help? Perhaps she was one of the many maids working for her family as a child and watched Victoria growing up as a child from afar.
Her family could've made some bad decisions in life that led to them having to work as servants to make money.
Yes I do need help, I'm completly stuck on it

.....I don't know, I just feel stupid for not being able to come up with anything for a backstory

A maid turned student who plans to use inventions and weapons (prefably of the exploding kind) to become either queen or a very high ranking noble and be better than the Swan's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back