• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fakemon region rp

Amindlessvoid

I've been on a kick since replaying pokemon white and watching a bunch of nuzlockes, there for I have decided to create an entire region and rp it with someone. Not to mention I would love to have someone want to build the region with me, we yes already have a large portion of it done but I'd love to have someone help me improve or add ideas to it.
I am 23 female looking for 18+ roleplay partner as I would like someone around my age, I'm semi lit with a decent amount of knowledge about pokemon information(mainly in game). I normally can write around 2 to 4 paragraphs on a good day and sometimes its less but I never do one liners and would like it if my partner can do the same.
If you are interested pm me a character sheet for your trainer, include their name, gender, region of origin, and why they have come to Teilt region, general description of your character would be lovely to.
Last note the rp will be a mix of game and anime logic so be aware.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back