• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fakémon/Realistic/Medieval Pokémon Roleplay? Accepting New Members! (P.W.W. Interest Check).

Which Roleplay would you like to partake in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, if you want to make a cow Fakemon go for it! Were you interested in joining the OOC chat? I've only been adding members who confirmed since I am unsure who wants to permanently join.

Funnier President Funnier President

Last edited:
I would love to join in on this, too! I voted Medieval on the poll, I've never seen Pokemon done in a Medieval setting before. :) Show me to the OOC?

I would love to join in on this, too! I voted Medieval on the poll, I've never seen Pokemon done in a Medieval setting before. :) Show me to the OOC?

Oh, my apologies! I've only been adding people who confirm a spot since it's hard to determine whether they want to join from a vote.

I"m probably going to shut down this thread for now to give previous participants more time to respond. Otherwise, I'll re-open it if we need more members.

Are you still open/accepting? This is one of the most promising Pokemon RP projects I've seen in a long time!

Have you got more lore anywhere though as I read about things like magical powers/magic stones in the characters thread that I can't really find anywhere else.

Also I can't really draw to save my life lol so you'll just have to mentally upscale the quality of any Fakemon I make.

I also can't really be that regular in OOC I'm afraid so if that's a deal breaker then please let me know!

Are you still open/accepting? This is one of the most promising Pokemon RP projects I've seen in a long time!

Have you got more lore anywhere though as I read about things like magical powers/magic stones in the characters thread that I can't really find anywhere else.

Also I can't really draw to save my life lol so you'll just have to mentally upscale the quality of any Fakemon I make.

I also can't really be that regular in OOC I'm afraid so if that's a deal breaker then please let me know!

There's going to be a lore thread that will cover all the world and Pokemon lore, along with other threads like the Monster Bestiery which will keep track of all the Pokemon we create as a community, new moves, abilities, Egg Groups, etc. There will also be a notice board that will keep track of events and random counters. Right now we've just been working on some of the threads behind the scenes, but hopefully they will be finished soon. Drawing your Fakemon aren't required, though I would recommend using pictures of Fakemon that you find online. However, if you can't find what you're looking for, its not required to use images for your Fakemon. We would prefer if you were at least semi-active in the OOC to collaborate with other players and answer questions and whatnot, though you aren't required to be here all the time or anything. Its just a bit hard to tell whose committed to the Roleplay if you're completely silent the whole time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back