• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fakémon/Realistic/Medieval Pokémon Roleplay? Accepting New Members! (P.W.W. Interest Check).

Which Roleplay would you like to partake in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since there seems to already be a lot of people interested I am unsure if I should give the polls a bit more time before deciding a concept, or if I should already look into making a private DM for everybody on RPNation. (If they are okay with joining one that is).

Since there seems to already be a lot of people interested I am unsure if I should give the polls a bit more time before deciding a concept, or if I should already look into making a private DM for everybody on RPNation. (If they are okay with joining one that is).

Well, we're almost neck and neck with 1 and 3, lol. Depending on the size you want your party—uh.... xD

Well, we're almost neck and neck with 1 and 3, lol. Depending on the size you want your party—uh.... xD

Since I would be filling a slot, we would probably be looking at a party of seven since there are only eight generations. The medieval one could maybe be expanded to ten, though I usually like to keep things around a nice steady eight.

If mostly everyone is agreement, I could probably just close down the polls then and say we're going through with the Medieval Fakemon one. If we need more people I could always re-open the interest thread.

Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Hey there Kanna! It seems like the majority voted for the medieval Roleplay. I'm sorry that the one you wanted to participate in was not selected, but if you'd like, you're still always welcome to join!

I'm going to start a private conversation for everyone to join if you are all fine with that. For those who have not confirmed yet, I will wait to hear a response from you guys before adding you to the group.

While we're waiting for the votes to roll in, how many of you guys would like to communicate through an OOC on RPNation, or through a server in Discord? I noticed that Discord servers make it easier to keep track of the lore and everything, but I wanted to hear your opinions as well. I would also like to mention that the world lore is expandable, and everyone will be able to contribute in world building and make suggestions if they wish to do so!

DapperKnight DapperKnight Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

@Captain Spooks Acethekidd Acethekidd (I saw that you guys voted on the poll, so I thought to include you as well in a tag).
I'd like Discord, if that's alright.

Medieval Pokemon sounds fun for me, yeah. But still not sure if I gonna join for real because I just can't handle Fakemon...

Medieval Pokemon sounds fun for me, yeah. But still not sure if I gonna join for real because I just can't handle Fakemon...
We've decided that the Roleplay will both have Fakemons and regular Pokemon to appeal to both kinds of Pokemon players, though the Fakemons would be the main focus so they would be much more abundant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back