• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fairytales and story books

peppy-villager

This is my first time doing this and I hope to make a lot of new friends!

Let's see if you would like to be one of my partners!

1. 18+ please! Simple as that!
  2. mxf. I'm an ally and I support all types of love! I feel comfortable role playing romantic scenes as male and female! And in the pairings, I would like to play the female please!
  3. I'm on at least once a week! I have a few time job and that means that there may be days when I'm too tired to do anything. I can promise that I will be on at least once a week.
  4. Length! I may be new to working with another person, but I am someone who can write my life away! Details, details, details please!!
Plots!

Anne of Green Gables: I looking for a late 1800’s roleplay. I titled it AoGG because I love this idea of someone moving to a small little island and falling in love. This would be with adults, but it’s a historical base! Biggest craving at the moment!

Best Friends: College was a time for change and adventure. But while everyone else is excited and packing their things, a pair of small town best friends are trying to live every moment until they go to different colleges. In their last few days together, they start to learn that they are wanting to be more than friends. Once their feelings are out in the open, it's making leaving that much harder. Will they be able to do it? Let's find out!

Have I seen you before?: From middle school to college, a lot can change. When a college party happens and the pair start chatting, they start to question if they had seen the other person before. After a few conversations, it all clicks. Will the past be the past, or will things be a little too awkward?

This is my teacher: After their parents pass away, it's up to their single uncle to care for them. As they are getting picked up from school, the children pull their teacher over and introduce her to their uncle. With a kind smile, she offers him help in anything that he might need in their trying time. Is he going to take her up on that offer? How can she really help him?

New Kid on the block:She's the new kid on the block that everyone seems to want to get to know, but she's not letting anyone in. After a bet and a prize, he tries to get his way in. Will he get in? Will she find out? Is this the plot to at least 10 90s movies (yes)?

I hope to hear from someone!

Happy writing!

Last edited:
This is my first time doing this and I hope to make a lot of new friends!

Let's see if you would like to be one of my partners!

1. 18+ please! Simple as that!
  2. mxf. I'm an ally and I support all types of love! I feel comfortable role playing romantic scenes as male and female! And in the pairings, I would like to play the female please!
  3. I'm on at least once a week! I have a few time job and that means that there may be days when I'm too tired to do anything. I can promise that I will be on at least once a week.
  4. Length! I may be new to working with another person, but I am someone who can write my life away! Details, details, details please!!
Plots!

Best Friends: College was a time for change and adventure. But while everyone else is excited and packing their things, a pair of small town best friends are trying to live everyone moment until they go to different colleges. In their last few days together, they start to learn that they are wanting to be more than friends. Once their feelings are out in the open, it's making leaving that much harder. Will they be able to do it? Let's find out!

Have I seen you before?: From middle school to college, a lot can change. When a college party happens and the pair start chatting, they start to question if they had seen the other person before. After a few conversations, it all clicks. Will the past be the past, or will things be a little too awkward?

This is my teacher: After their parents pass away, it's up to their single uncle to care for them. As they are getting picked up from school, the children pull their teacher over and introduce her to their uncle. With a kind smile, she offers him help in anything that he might need in their trying time. Is he going to take her up on that offer? How can she really help him?

New Kid on the block:She's the new kid on the block that everyone seems to want to get to know, but she's not letting anyone in. After a bet and a prize, he tries to get his way in. Will he get in? Will she find out? Is this the plot to at least 10 90s movies (yes)?

I hope to hear from someone!

Happy writing!
Hello! I'm also new but I love to write so details are fine with me. I also want to meet interesting people! I'd love to try the best friends RP!

Hi there! I'd like to write the 'best friends' plot if you still open :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back