• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fairytale Transmigration anyone?

Storybook Timeline or Open World?

• Storybook

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Open World

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Possibility to redo Story Arcs

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Gossip

Not Afraid of God; Afraid of Man
So I'd had this idea of a transmigration story set in a fairytale setting that will gradually go wrong, with 'failure to comply' meaning the System gonna fuck you up, basically. It'll start pretty standard and go steadily worse as the world is 'corrupted' by the MC's presence.

At the start, there will be a vote for the preferred 'role' the MC will be stuck into, but there are definitely some ways to switch them up either by messing with the 'character settings' enough or even by other magical means. Possibility of body dysphoria, general 'video game cruelty potential' and generally cultural shock as a modern recently deceased character is thrust into some kind of archaic fairytale of old. The fairytale itself will be an original setting, but will borrow heavily on traditional fairytales elements.

I don't plan on MC death, but bad choices will have consequences, ranging for annoying to nightmare fuel. Finally, the players will have the possibility to gain 'rose petals' as a mean to unlock special events, change the MC's fate and even tweak the MC's very self. Each Rose Petal may be gained through either good planning or dissecting the plot.

I'm definitely interested, this sounds awesome! New to the whole quest system concept so I may need some guidance. I catch on quickly, I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back