• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fairytale (Romance 1x1 Open)

Burning_Heart

Writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm in love with a fairy tale even though it hurts.

Cause I don't care if I lose my mind. I'm already cursed.

Dnv3Wsv.jpg

A princess. A knight. A forbidden romance.

Saylin Ture wants nothing more than to escape the betrothal to a man she barely knows. To run away and never look back. Her duties as a princess don't interest her if she can't choose who she can rule with.

_____ is a knight sworn to protect the royal family. Growing up around the family has given them plenty of opportunities to grow close to the princess.

With the wedding fast approaching and unsaid feelings coming to light, can the princess and the knight find a way to be together before it's too late? Or will their romance be another tragedy lost to time?

l5PwU1g.jpg

I'm looking for a semi-literate to literate partner who is willing to flesh out details with me. The story is something I want to write together. This is why the description is so brief.

The knight is left genderless for a reason. I don't mind if they're female, male, nonbinary, anything like that. It's your character. Play them as you like. Just take this seriously, please.

Communication. I myself am not that great at being on every day or replying every day. I understand life comes first, but at least keep in contact and agree to let the other know when we'll be replying or taking a break/hiatus, anything like that. I'm a very patient and understanding person, I promise.

Good grammar. I'm not great with this all the time. I constantly make mistakes, but I really don't want to try and decipher a reply.

This is a mature roleplay. That does not mean things will get descriptive. Any romance that happens will be skipped. With that said, please be at least 18+. I'm in my twenties and don't feel comfortable RPing with a minor.

Most importantly, have fun. This is just a small idea I had that I wanted to write and I want my partner to do the same.

If you're interested then I can't wait to hear from you!

9vSD0it.jpg

Art Credit:
Photo of Snow and Charming (Promo Picture) for fans of Once Upon A Time 37928606​
Guinevere and Lancelot (Art Print) - MikeManoArt Store​
Keira Knightley in "Anna Karenina"​
Man with the sword is unknown. Reverse image search yielded no reliable results.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back