• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Era of Dragons

Hello everyone, I was wondering if they was room for little old me?
If so then if possible the Storm Dragon Slayer for me please.

Last edited:
We have

• Name:
    Garrett Bolton
    "The Pugilist"
    "The Brawler"
    "Fenrir"​
    Race:
    Half Human/Half Giant​
    Appearance:
    Garrett is very tall and broad-shouldered with a muscular build, with no unneeded fat whatsoever on his body. He is clean shaven with striking crimson eyes that always have a predatory aspect to them, like he's looking at everyone like his prey. He has long black hair that he ties back into a ponytail reaching to his mid-back, though he does still leave long bangs that cover the right half of his face. Garrett can generally be seen wearing a long black coat that reaches to his knees over a black shirt, pants, and boots with armoring on the shins, toes, and soles. He also wears fingerless gloves with spikes on the knuckles and armoring on the forearms, along with a wolf's head pendant around his neck. He gives off the sort of Casanova-esque, good-with-the-ladies kind of vibe and often finds himself as the object of admiration for many women despite his personality. He has a large black tattoo that covers the right side of his upper body along with another large tattoo of a bunch of flowers covering the left side of his back, though neither of these are visible when he's wearing his normal clothes. Due to his combat style Garrett has many scars all over his body, though curiously only one on his face, across the bridge of his nose. However, most are concentrated on his hands and forearms.​
    Height:
    7'4"​
    Weight:
    310lbs.​
    Hair Color:
    Black​
    Eye Color:
    Crimson​
*Pushes to Character Sign Up Tab*

In the fur! Tea Dog reporting for duty my liege.

Glad to see the gang getting back together.

Before I join I'll have to think of some outlandish magic that can stand up to a dragon.

Or I could hop on the Dragon Slayer train. It'd still have to be unique though. I'll sleep on it.

By the way, could I have the posion dragon slayer instead of ice dragon slayer magic?

In the fur! Tea Dog reporting for duty my liege.

Glad to see the gang getting back together.

Before I join I'll have to think of some outlandish magic that can stand up to a dragon.

Or I could hop on the Dragon Slayer train. It'd still have to be unique though. I'll sleep on it.
Dragon Slayer Magic is the way to stand up to dragons. Please can you be my Doge Tea Dragon Slayer?? *wide glistening eyes*

Dragon Slayer Magic is the way to stand up to dragons. Please can you be my Doge Tea Dragon Slayer?? *wide glistening eyes*

Sure.

The only problem is that a dragon of such magnificence would be too overpowered lol. Nothing can stand up to the power of tea..and doges.

I've got it!

Script Dragon Slayer! (Name is a work in progress...)

It'll be similar to Levy's solid script. Power source is written words in books and such.

Hentai Dragon Slayer automatic victory lol jk. I'll consider my options, although the only way I see myself joining is if I get some free time soon. Which probably won't.

I'd be open to trying this out if you're still accepting. There's a lot of dragon slayers, so I'd like to be an S class mage working her way up if possible. She'll have Sound Manipulation and Gravity Magic

I'd be open to trying this out if you're still accepting. There's a lot of dragon slayers, so I'd like to be an S class mage working her way up if possible. She'll have Sound Manipulation and Gravity Magic
Forever accepting~

It sounds good magic wise, however she can't be an S-Class because all four spots are taken for I'm afraid cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back