• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a Fairy Tail RP set years later?
Been getting back into the series have like 75 eps left but I do know some stuff that happens near the end.
I have a some OCs that only work if it's years later a ones the 14 year old son of Erza another is the 8 year old son of Cana and ones not related by Blood but was found by Natsu as a kid and trained by Natsu in fire Dragon Slayer magic(going to say it's 6th generation slayer since 1-5 exist and have different ways of how they learned the magic) and lead to Fairy tail and is currently 14 he's my main OC.

you can use OCs too but would like if we both also use Canon characters at times to.
Like if you want me to play a canon character for a reason I might be okay playing that character of you are okay if I ask the same of you but I won't play a canon character if you just want you're OC to date them I don't do that.

Also please note my replies aren't going to be super long I know that bugs some people so know that before commenting.

As for a plot we can probably make stuff up
Or
We could probably discuss plots and stuff if you want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back