• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail OOC

What should our Guild’s name be

• BrokenSolstice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FallenTree

• DesolateIllusion

• GemGarden

• SunSprite

• NineNights

• FallenWing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well... I read through the beginning of the OOC chatter, and figured you guys had something. Otherwise... hmmm
Well we do have the idea of making alternative versions of Mavis and Zeref, but I don’t want to make the names of those alternatives too similar, as for lore, I would say I have to think of an Island where S class trials can be held and of well known Dark Guilds, along with villains, and arcs, we’ve also need some Npcs

Well we do have the idea of making alternative versions of Mavis and Zeref, but I don’t want to make the names of those alternatives too similar, as for lore, I would say I have to think of an Island where S class trials can be held and of well known Dark Guilds, along with villains, and arcs, we’ve also need some Npcs
I see what you mean, we start the in character part slowly then ring in the arcs

Sorry for the long wait! I had to do something.

Right so the names of the guilds; Gem Garden, Sun Sprite, Cerulean Gale, Hero's Excalibur, Dawn Of Day, Thunderbird, Red Horn, Peacemakers, Fallen Wing, Braves, Nine Nights, Feral Wonder.

Imagine a dragon that ate gravity XD It hit me a while ago but, wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back