• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Legacy of the Twilight Prophet

Eias held a confused face as Aeris arose and walked over to Eon. She cocked her head slightly before recoiling from the sudden slap that echoed in the room. She tried to open her eyes a little before recoiling again with the second hit. She wanted to say something but it seemed there was a bigger lesson to be made from this at the moment. She listened to how much Aeris had grown in her mind set. How much she cared for not only the lives of others, but of herself as well. She understood to an extent why she also needed to survive. Why she shouldn't just throw her life away on a whim. She hoped Eon understood it all as well. Eias made an uneasy smile as emotions rose in the room. It seemed that whenever they were together, that was all there was. Pure emotion.
"She is right. I care about you a lot. Enough so that I don't want harm to come to you. So, please, understand." She said as she placed her hand on the top of the spirits head. She didn't even hear the spirits murmur.

"Now, we need a little game plan don't we?" She said changing the mood a little. She spoke in a chipper mood as to keep moral high.
"We have to play it smart, fight strong, and think outside the box on this one. Gruff sounds like a tough opponent."

Eon did not reply. The maelstrom of emotions caused too much havoc in her soul to actually say anything. Fear, anger, hope and love... these all were now a part of her and she could not handle them. Thousands of years of existence, countless worlds and lives observed and Eon only now did experience turmoil like this. Perhaps her child form was quite apt after all... perhaps the lessons she so presumptuously thought to have learned were still things that she needed to experience. She still sobbed silently... but allowed the girls to continue speaking.

When Eias piped up about talking the encounter Aeris smiled. She knew that the girl was all ready to fight and that she was ready to continue the struggle against the powerful man and she was ready as well. Gently stroking the hair of Eon she nodded.
"I had a brief chat with him when he was there with us." she said "He is a strict man, really disliking insubordination, someone who bends wills of others to his. But I do not think he does it out of cruelty: he treasures precision, courage and a duty-bound attitude, something that he intends to impart upon his peers by any cost."
She glanced at Selene.
"I guess he must have had a hard time with our new... friend... he did not say it but I had the feeling that he was still trying to figure her out and that bothered him. And that is exactly what we could use for our advantage. The unexpected and strange is what he loathes the most... truly an old fashioned soul."

As they were talking the door was opened after some brief knocking on it. As the girls turned around a well groomed, servant lady stood there with a stoic expression on her face.
"My apologies for the interruption my lady... my lord." she began "But what the lord had discussed with Master Latosius is now ready. Everything is as prepared as you requested."
Aeris nodded with a smile.
"Thank you, we will be right there."
She motioned for Eon and Eias to stand up, walking towards the door.
"Come, let us be off."

The trio walked after the attendant who lead them silently in the corridors, making sure that they are not discovered by anyone or anything. Aeris clutched the hand of Eias a bit more as she walked closer to her in a protective manner. As they got past the endless doors and corridors she leaned closer to her friend.
"I have a criterion to join the Chess Game when Latosius asked me." she nodded "I asked for a private quarters... for you and me, in luxury and stuff because you deserve it. It should have a secluded room for Eon to sleep in but generally I wanted it to be a comfy bed for you and me. And... something else."
She looked up at the attendant.
"Do you have information whether the device I requested is ready?"
"As far as I know Master Laosius did manage to get it together, although how it works is beyond my knowledge, my lord." the woman said, leading them onward. That was enough for Aeris as she smiled and nodded, moving onward with the three of them.

Eias watched Aeris face to see just how sure of herself Gruff was. If the man was really like that, then that was a strange thing for sure. Still, Aeris had a point. If they could use that annoyance to their advantage, then they would surly win the game. The only thing was, Gruff probably had a thing or two up his sleeve for such occasions. It probably wasn't the first, nor the last time, someone tried using a tactic like that on him. It was only a thought of what he could do to counter such advances or stop it before it comes. This Gruff was still so mysterious even with all this information. He just didn't seem like the talkative type which made Eias unease throughout the whole thing.
"Yes, that is an excellent idea! Thank you." She said to Aeris. Not a moment later and a servant came walking in. She ushered them out and Aeris seemed to know what was up. Eias got out of bed as requested, by her, and started moving down the hall slowly. She managed to find good footing but her body was still so weak. The only help was Aeris holding her hand. As they made their way down, Eias finally knew what was going on. Hearing where they were being taken was invigorating. Aeris really out did herself this time and it made her blush just thinking about it.
"Y- you shouldn't have." She said happily. She followed them to the destination, still slow paced from the night before.
"You're really looking out for us for sure."

Aeris smiled as they were on the move.
"Just wait until you see what we managed to get our hands on." she said "I think you will like it."
They got pas the long corridors with ease now and finally the servant seemed to stop. Turning to the guests she pointed at a massive, winged door, waiting for them to be opened. The ornamented entrance showed that it was truly fit for nobles... and that it was theirs now.
"The King's and Queen's quarters, as the Lord requested." the servant said, bowing "Have a pleasant afternoon."
With that she bowed and left the three of them alone. Aeris chuckled and finally pushed the door open.

The room was indeed a magical one, in the literal sense. That it was filled with beautifully organized vases, pictures and other decorative objects was just one thing... the entire atmosphere was radiating warmth and happiness. Latosius explained to Aeris that this room actually feels the needs of those who enter: the perfect environment is created according to what the person desires. And thus Aeris saw the beautified version of the room where they lived with Eias in the Fairy Tail building, solace and serenity washing over her as she felt the soothing presence of everything she cherished and cared about.
"This is truly a room fit for someone like you." she said, leading the girl into the enchanted place "With a side room where Eon can slumber peacefully we will have this gigantic space all for us..."
She walked up to the side, leaving Eias with the fire spirit momentarily. Few minutes later she returned, holding a strange device in her hands. It looked like a synthetic crystal, its reflective features being amplified by the lights in the room. Aeris held it up high so that Eias could see it without trouble.
"This is a new invention of the Admiral... and a revolutionary gift for us from Latosius temporarily." she smiled "He promised us that if we win the Chess Game we will get it as a bonus."
She chuckled.
"Since they gave it no name just yet I had the honor to call it "Life Winder"... probably because it does just that." she nodded "We have consumed quite a bit of magic from the Ley Lines already, Eias, enough to have something of a... resting period available if we try hard enough. This crystal's purpose is similar to the one we have in our clothes: it absorbs the raw, powerful energies they contain for a short period of time, varying on how you want to use it."
She walked closer to Eias.
"It technically has a function to contain both of our energies, but it taxes its capabilities greatly and it may only hold them until we sleep, a couple of hours. However... if only one of us desires to take a rest from the restrictive clothes then... well, it can last up to a day, if my calculations are correct. There is only one catch: when the extraction ends it needs a minute before you can start removing your clothes... the matrix of the wearer and the magic itself is not yet smoothly fixed. But regardless of that it should be a liberating feeling."
She smiled at her friend.
"As much as I love you seeing in those... gorgeous clothes... I think I would like to offer you the honor of being without them and to be the first one to use the "Life Winder"."
Eon looked up at her.
"Didn't Selene almost black out because she uses the maximum capacity of the corset as you do?" she asked with a bit of worry and annoyance "Why do you want to suffer while you let mother free of it?"
Aeris looked at the spirit.
"One would do crazy things for the one she cares about. And this one is not even that crazy, it is just a lord's offer for his lady." she chuckled "Besides, I am... more or less fine, anyway. Just a little pinch here and there and a little gasp occasionally and I am happily existing!"
Eon raised her eyebrows, looking at the trembling legs of the girl but said nothing. Looking at Eias she waited her to accept the gift... or speak her mind.

Eias continued down the hall with the small group. Stopping for the moment, her eyes were set upon a large door which looked magnificent. Hearing the magical words of "King and Queens quarters", she was stunned. Of all the things Aeris could have gotten her hands on, this was by far the craziest, most awesome thing Eias would ever see. She blushed as she looked at her friend, still in disbelief that this was happening. Once the servant left, they entered the room where she was met with a nature like area. The synthetic stars and the beautiful forest full of life. She missed it greatly since being on this floating place. She became mesmerized by the whole thing but managed to come back to when Aeris brought over the gem. Hearing her explanation of it, she realized she could take off her clothing for a while after using it. The thought invigorated her. There was something else to it though. She placed her hand upon the gem, and curled her fingers to make Aeris' close upon it. She had other intentions later.
"Thank you Aeris, I will think about it for sure." She said slyly. "All of this... it's so amazing. I honestly don't think I can put it into words just how much I love it." She began blushing. "You really are something."

Aeris let out a kind of girlish chuckle, one that she rarely permitted herself to do in the past. Always needing to act tough and powerful she never really had the time to embrace her feminine side at all. Though she had not missed it at all it was still something that dwelt within her and something that wanted to show its head... and now she allowed just a tiny bit of it to surface.
"Well, let's just say that I drive a hard bargain, yes?" she said with a tiny bit of smile on her expression. As Eias' fingers were curled around hers and the Life Winder she felt the artificial gem hum silently for a moment, recognizing the new touch. Her curiosity only got that far for as soon as the humming came so fast did it go as well... leaving the three of them standing there silently.

Eon was the first to excuse herself from the two of them. Claiming that she was tired and needing some recuperation the tiny spirit retreated the side room in the farther end of the majestic room, leaving the two of them alone. A perpetual silence now permeated the very halls, leaving only the breathing of the girls audible. Though Aeris was better versed in emotions than before she still had not recognized the hidden intentions of Eias... for that she was still too much of a newcomer in the land of feelings. Still, the gleaming eyes of Eias were something that she found beautiful... and romantic.
"You..." she began, playing with a little lock of Eias with grace "You look just as breathtaking as ever. Nay... more so..."
She smiled.
"No matter how many times do I see you in these clothes... your slender, magnificent figure... your heavenly, warm smile... you take my breath away... Your beauty... your perfection... Goddesses of eons past could not rival with someone like you, Eias... "
She had to straighten herself for she had almost succumbing to drooling at the sight of the awesome Muse: since a nobleman was not supposed to skulk or to look less than perfect Aeris decided to unveil the other present she had for the girl for tonight...

Clapping her hands the scenery began to shift for both of them. For now gone were the late afternoon lights and the singing birds, a wondrous replica of a ball room was manifesting around the two girls, turning everything into gilded gold and cloaking the outside weather into a midnight shadow. The crimson eyed girl nodded.
"I had a burning desire to have a moment for us like this... since we had not properly done this before." she said as the final assets of the palace rearranged themselves, putting the girls into the spotlight. Aeris bowed deeply before her friend and extended her arm.
"I wished to have that blessed dance with you that we were preparing for back in Magnolia. Would you accept my invitation to the dance floor, Light of Lights?" she said with a serious, warm tone "This time we will hopefully not suffocate... and will not fall on top of each other, I hope."
A warm smile was radiating on her expression, awaiting the reply of the tired girl.

Little did she know that this path would lead where Eon and Meryl knew she would go. Deep within her soul one of the last shackles were trembling, encased by the seed Eias had planted within the girl. One of the last locks were now rumbling... and soon would break.

Eias snorted at the remark of Aeris. It wasn't every day she got to see the more promiscuous side of her. It was nice to see though after all this time apart. She stared deeply into the girls eyes as she began complementing her and praising her as though she were some all powerful god. She couldn't help but become bashful as her face began to glow hot pink. Of all the times to be a charmer, Aeris really knew when to pick them. Her feelings became surprised as the girl clapped her hands, changing the world around them. As she proposed the dance, Eias's eyes lite up with glee. It was happening for sure. She took the extended arm, accepting it with eagerness.
"I would love to have this dance with you." She said softly as she mustered the courage to stop being so nervous! She awaited her to start leading the dace, only giggling at the comment of falling on top of each other.
"Don't worry, we will not lose our breath." she said with a smile. "Yet" she thought to herself in a playfully sinister way.

Aeris smiled at the girl's remark as she clutched her hand gently. She knew nothing about the mischievous intent of her partner so she just stepped closer, putting her hand on Eias' waist, making sure that she held her firmly and gracefully, just as she would hold something very fragile... though she knew very well that the adventurous Muse was anything but that. Still, knowing that it was her duty for now to lead her around she held her in her hands as carefully and as gently as it was humanly possible. And thus... they were off, their feet carrying them around in the room.

The moment they began their dance a harmonious music began to emanate from the magical walls, putting the two girls in a mood of serenity and safety. Aeris, though was not the perfect dance, seemingly knew the steps well enough, having studied them from the book borrowed from Kuuna a while back in Magnolia. Just as she studied the art of magic so did she begin to learn the proper steps of a gentlewoman - and being with Eias compelled her to do so even more. She, much like any noble here, was eager to impress her partner... and to keep her happy.
"This night is all ours, Eias." she said as they were dancing around, the music following their wake as they did so "We are finally here and finally can rest from the horrors of the world."
She lead her with intent, with purpose: the night was still young and although she had shown signs of tiredness she now suppressed all of them in favor to make her partner joyous. Secretly still allowing the Muse to leech her life energies the crimson eyed one felt a delirious state washing over her. Even her own weakness, the stabby, painful itching she had felt... marvelous, though she knew not exactly why. Such things were beyond her explanation... but one thing she was certain about: suffering never bothered her in her life.

That is, until she met Eias. Somehow the presence of the Muse altered her personality in the strangest of ways. From a seclusive, dark girl she began to bloom into something more... and as she bloomed so did her personality reveal its hidden nooks and crannies. She knew that what she felt now was nothing how she felt in the past... even pain turned to pleasure when she was around her partner... and this she felt to be a gift sent by the heavens, most likely.
"I have taken lessons from those etiquette books." she smiled "I had some time while I was with Gruff, honestly... until I recuperated I could do nothing but read. That is how I... tried to perfect my flattery as much as I was able. And I intend on using my entire arsenal at you, My Lady."
She chuckled as they twirled around happily. It was then when her face turned solemn.
"You recall the book I have gotten from the Dark One on the mountain? The book I have brought with myself in the house?" she asked, quietly "Turns out... it has quite a lot more in it than I imagined. Lots of sections are actually encrypted, guarded by some powerful magic... magic I felt very familiar the moment I discovered it. The pages were... resisting my touch and resonated with the familiar spell school. Long have I thought of what spells they could be before I realized."
She made a fancy move with Eias, drawing her dangerously close. She quickly stole a kiss from her, pressing her lips to hers and pulled away. Her face was filled with excitement.
"It was... Muse magic... your kind of magic, Eias."

Eias began dancing with Aeris in the lead, though, it was a little slow at first. Basic steps to start them off. After a few beats, they started taking off. Each getting more advanced than the next. She rested a little, hearing Aeris's words of comfort. It was true. It was just them without having to worry of the terrors outside. It was time for them to relax after a week or so of constant paranoia.
"Thank you." She said blissfully as she got twirled around a little. It wasn't till things took a strange turn. Aeris became a little more dark. A little more solemn. Eias looked at her with confusion as she spoke of the strange book they received. Knowing Aeris had looked in the book without her was a little disheartening but something was odd. She heard the peaking of her excitement of what came. Just as a kiss was planted and gone, she learned the book was of muse magic. Eias couldn't believe it!
"A-are you serious!?" She exclaimed. wondering just what the book had to say. "Were you able to read it?" she inquired.

Aeris continued to dance as she shook her head to the question, her excitement returning to normal levels, cooling her head down. In this state she could focus on the steps more whilst talking.
"No, and it is unlikely that I will be able to." she said quietly "The book, whoever wrote it, was coded by incredibly powerful magics, magics that resonate with the affinity of one who reads it. Various chapters opened to me as I skimmed through them, the cryptic words and titles merging into logical ones, showing me the path - just as that time overloading spell I channeled. But these... these remain locked for I believe you are the only one who could see what they contain. It will be an exciting discovery I hope, studying that might give you some answers! Give us both answers!"
They made a twirl again, dancing away. The music played with increasing intensity, instilling Aeris to raise the tempo just a little bit - and that is what she did. Waltzing around with increased pace the girls now almost became a blur as they proceeded through the room. It seemed Aeris' mood had changed a bit: she was still very happy that Eias was around her but something seemed to be on her mind. Some unseen hand of fate was driving them and she knew not what exactly it was...

They have been dancing for quite a while now. Hours, perhaps, Aeris would not be able to say. Her determination drove her on, granting the beauty of the night to her most cherished friend... even if she felt the draining taking its toll, lending even that small amount of energy over an extended period of time was something that made her... worn out. Speaking to Gruff she had learned some tricks and tips, the man being quite apt at masking one's presence: whenever she needed a gasp for fresh air due to the strain a suppressed, normal sip of breath was taken instead. Whenever the sharp pain thrust into her instead of a grimace she smiled gently. It was a strange game for fortitude but she did not want to back down - not when she and Eias finally had some good, quality time together.
"You know... there was something I wished to... talk about..." she began, her voice being a bit weary, showing hints of exhaustion "Ever since we faced that unholy monstrosity in the downtown... I have had strange feelings. Things I have... never felt before. I can not really explain it... but they... they..."
She closed her eyes for a moment.
"They burn. But... in a strangely good way, actually. Every moment of that pain is delightful and... it makes me actually like it. It is perhaps the weirdest of the weird and I probably make no sense right now but... somehow... somehow I feel it is related to you."
She looked away for a moment as blushing overtook her once more.
"When you were away... they hurt me even more. They prodded me endlessly, almost driving me crazy... whenever I thought about you they came and caressed my mind in a painful cacophony. I... I am uncertain what is happening, Eias. I have never felt like this before... but ever since we defeated that lich... ever since I woke up on that street... they have been within me..."
She shuddered for a while, not relinquishing her grasp on Eias as they danced continuously. Her eyes now met Eias... and they reflected an emotion that Aeris had never shown before. An emotion that she worked so hard not to show, to be an example, to be a paragon who would never tire, never waver... an emotion which now was shown in its fullest within the gaze of the crimson eyed girl. And when she spoke up her voice, that trembling voice reflected it as well.
"Eias... I... I am really... afraid."

Hearing that only she may be able to read such a thing was crazy. Surly there was a scribe wizard somewhere back in magnolia that could help them. There would probably be some sort of barrier for her as well should she start reading it. Still, knowing more about the history of her people would be good. She was scared to know what happened in total but since she was here, they couldn't have been far off from the past. There may still be more like her out there! Maybe not here, but back in Magnolia would she read it. Seeing as it was a safer place by far.
As they danced for a long period of time, Eias began thinking more and more about her and Aeris. The girl really was trying her best to be a good host and love interest. She would be justly rewarded. That was, until she damped the mood. She spoke of the pain and the fear in her joys. Something that came out of the blue but was probably tearing at the girl for a while now.
"W-well. didn't expect that all of the sudden.. Heh.." She said trying to think of something good to say. "Everyone has their interests of course. There really isn't anything to fear as long as no one gets hurt. too much at least." She said, rubbing the girls shoulder hoping to give her some strength.

Aeris quickly understood that it was folly to open up in this crucial moment. Timing was not something she was very adept at and now it shone through as well - to interject thoughts like that in such a nice environment betrayed all the thoughts she needed to comprehend and now felt a little bit more tense on the inside... but she decided not to show it.
Instead, to make things easier for both of them, she closed her eyes for a split second, focusing. She knew what had to be done and she was doing it for both of them. She had done this plenty of times before and she felt certain that she would not fail doing it now either. For the briefest moment she felt a pained nagging for just a second before it died away. She had sealed these troubles and emotions in her soul where they would stay for a while again, not bothering either her or Eias.

She now looked at the Muse as the music was indicating the climax of their dance. She allowed a faint smile to sit on her face, hoping that with this she could cause more happiness than worry to her friend.
"You are right, sorry for bringing this up." she said with a quiet, stoic voice, nodding "This night is about us and not about troubles. Dancing it is we do... and whatever your heart's desire is, Eias."
They continued with their - hopefully - joyful trot around and were spinning, having fun in general. The music knew their wishes and so they did their own. The world was theirs, the night was theirs.
"I hope you find the accommodations to your liking, Eias. I am certain that should we require anything else the Lord would be more than happy to provide it to us. As the day of the game draws nigh he requires people to be in their top notch shape to perform to the best of their abilities - and I will ensure than my queen will succeed, that you can count on."
She nodded proudly.
"Nothing shall stand in our way."

eias wanted to help her friend as best she could, but she seemed to regain her composure again. She would listen to her friend when she wanted to open up. Now that she closed again, Eias would show her a great night. Something to take the anxiety off of her shoulders. At least, a little bit. She began to twirl around with her friend.
"There is no need to apologize, I am here for you." She spoke but nodding in agreement with the night on no troubles.
"I know you will do your best out there. This isn't just for me, but for all of us" She said happily as they continued dancing.
The lighting in the room, the music that filled the air, being in the presence of the girl she crushed on.
"y-you know. I was thinking we could share the magic of that device. h-have a little breathing room for the both of us." She said as she began to blush heavily. "We have been in these things for so long, it would be nice not being weighed down so much, you know?"

Aeris' expression remained solemn and stoic as their dance neared its end. The music stopped playing at a crescendo and it turned into something much calmer, much slower. The entire atmosphere slowly shifted into the dream landscape that Eias had desired and everything seemed to lull into something harmonious, nice. The crimson eyed girl watched with a stone cold expression as Eias blushed harder and harder - with her feelings now once again locked away she only noticed the notion of her faster heartbeat and that she felt... happier for a change.
"That is a possibility, as I said." she nodded to Eias' proposal. Though their movement slowed down the last steps of the dance was only now appeared, concluding in a respectful bow from Aeris' side.
"I have to warn you about the limitations, as I mentioned: when used on multiple people the magic can be contained for a much shorter duration. It is difficult to measure how much shorter but you can definitely not enjoy the degree of freedom you would otherwise have."

The girl now stood there, staring at her friend with the same motionless face she had when they first met.
"I can arrange it if you wish, that much I dare to do, as promised." she looked at the bed "The bed was designed to maximum comfort, it can grant you a wonderful warm massage if you so desire. Then again, if you feel more fatigued I can volunteer to stay in my... 'uniform' longer. I do not feel it wearing me down and having heard the adventure you have been through I am certain that you might desire freedom more than I do."
She cocked her head.
"But, that is just my personal observation. We shall proceed as you wish."
She walked over to the desk, picking up the Life Winder again, gently stepping back to Eias afterwards. With an unreadable expression much alike to the Councilor's she offered her the gem, allowing the girl to choose.

Eias looked into aeris' eyes as she spoke of the shortened duration of the life wander. She didnt care. It was all part of the plan. They didn't have to have to off for too long anyway. She watched as the girl walked to the dresser before coming back to her.
"I-I still think we should do it together. A little freedom to ourselves you know?" She said becoming more bashful. "The bed sounds pretty amazing as well. Being able to do a massage on its own." She placed her pointer fingers together and continually pressed them. "M-maybe we could have a dual massage?" She said looking up to the girl. She was doing her best to work the girl over there. She placed her hand on the device, waiting for it to take affect to both of them.

Aeris was a little bit surprised at the words of Eias. The girl really wanted to go to bed with her and not alone... it was something she could not fully grasp why the Muse intended but a subtle warm feeling within her compelled to obey... compelled to have it her way. She waited patiently as the girl explained her reasoning and frankly she found no particular flaw in it at all. When Eias touched the Life Winder the device began to hum, jumping to life. It already having Aeris' matrix now only scanned Eias as her touch now came in contact with it.

Moments later tendrils of energy began to be sucked out from their gems and clothes, startling even Aeris for a little bit. The energies swirled into the tiny item, filling it to the brim, making it even to crackle with the power now surging within it. The energies which empowered and also held the girls hostage now were in the little Life Winder... which popped a number in the minds of the girls. Two, identical ones.

"Twelve hours it seems..." Aeris mused, clearly amazed "So it halves its potency when used on two precisely. Quite amusing. Quite... spectacular. So twelve hour of freedom it is before the excess powers return to both of us."
She nodded to herself as she felt the known consequences of the power transfer: they were now free to change their clothes, the magic bound them no longer... however, now that the magic permeating them was gone the tightness of the corset got amplified. With nothing to hold those back - and since both of them wore their corsets at maximum capacity - the pain returned to what the "normal" state it had.

And it hurt a lot. But Aeris knew that she must show no weakness. Should Eias feel it overwhelming then she had to be there for her and catch her or something similar. Nodding at her friend she spoke.
"Well, Eias? How do you feel?"

Eias felt the strange warmth that permeated the room. She looked at the device with calculating eyes before it sprang to life. It sucked the magic out from the clothing, making a spectacular sight to see. She recoiled her hand quickly but the deed was done. She could feel the clothing returning to normal. Then from normal to uncomfortable, and uncomfortable to down right painful. She lost her air as she began regretting not figuring this would happen. She could tell from her own pain, just how much Aeris was in, but the girl was too stubborn to actually show it.
"I... uhh.. I need some help. Please." She pleaded lightly. As she turn her back to the girl, presenting the strings of the corset. She wanted to get these clothes off quickly. Before the mood died down.
"i-I-i'll do you next!" She said a little too eager before she placed her hands upon her mouth. She needed to be a little more subtle than that.

Aeris watched as the whole ordeal transpired... it was not surprising for her than Eias felt like this... it was exactly how she did when she first endured the nights at full capacity. Now, however, the pain had became some sort of ally to her, something that signaled that she was still alive in the restricting clothes. She found it not delightful but like a necessity, something that came with their performance of subtle acts... but she could understand that feeling it for the first time had to be rather... dismaying.
"I told you that without the magic it will temporarily be at its full strength." she said, sighing, walking up to Eias. She stared at the laces for few moments... listening to the comment Eias had made. Judging by how flustered she had become after saying it Aeris felt that it had a different connotation as well rather than just simply meaning help. She could not help but feel curious as she could not even fathom what the girl had in store for her... but for the sake of playing along she nodded.
"I know you will, Eias." she managed a small smile "I am eager to see what you have planned too..."

Her gloved hands reached out for the corset, fully intent to untie its prisoner quickly... but as soon as she touched the laces she felt what she feared she would: Eias' unbridled emotions about the sudden surge of pain and possibly because of the other ideas swirling in her head made the corset rather stubborn... and almost completely sealed. Now that the piece of cloth had but one source to feed upon it embraced the incredible amount of energies the Muse had and made them its own. Even now it was shrinking, making EIas so spectacularly beautiful that even Aeris was shocked that such beauty existed. But she knew she needed to shake off these feelings.
"You lost control, Eias." Aeris stated, stepping closer behind her "The corset feels your thoughts... its magic is yours right now... you have to clear your mind or else it will not let you go."
Regardless of her words Aeris reached for the laces, trying to untie them. The moment she wanted to tug them they did not only slip from her palms but made the clothing even tighter, squeezing Eias further. Aeris furrowed her brows... on one had she admired just how powerful Eias was to command this much magic and emotion... on the other she grew slightly concerned for her.

"Listen to my voice, Eias." she said, now pulling the girl to her body. Her hands reached out for her, first touching her ever shrinking hips, her gloved palms sweeping through her slender body and her elegant clothes. She reached up for the part where her chest was, clutching the body of the girl where she felt her heart was. She pulled her dangerously close, Eias still having her back turned to her. The situation - unbeknownst to Aeris - was rather intimate, yet the crimson eyed girl wished only for the safety of Eias right now.
"You have to focus. Fight it, Eias." she whispered, her voice turning into a sweet melody "You need to help me so that I can help you. Try and concentrate on things you like. Try to think about something that soothes you..."
She leaned very close, whispering only in the ear of the girl.
"Think about what made you... emanate such warmth in the first place. " of course she noticed that something was up with Eias... but what it was Aeris had no idea.

eias could feel herself being crushed slowly by the clothing. How could she have forgotten all of this before the gems? It was one of her banes for sure. She just hoped Aeris would get it off soon before things got bad again. She felt the presence behind her, but the strings were not loosened. In fact, they felt tighter than before. she was about to turn around in confusion and annoyance but hearing her words, she realized it was her own doing. The clothing wasn't getting maintained anymore and was freely going off of her emotions and magic. She wanted to respond but the crushing started becoming stronger. She let out a light gasp as she started feeling woozy. Areis was right, she needed to calm down. Getting flustered wasn't helping her at this time.

She felt the girl try again without success, only to get pulled into the girls arms. She became face to face with the girl, and began blushing as bright as the sun. In turn, it brought upon a wave of pain that made her flinch.
"Oh my god." She let out in a peep. She placed a hand to her body, trying to claw at the dress. The whispering in her ear only made it harder to get her mind blanked. She couldn't blame Aeris for it, since she didn't know, but it still made things worse for wear. She clenched her eye lids as she tried thinking about something soothing. She did her best to think of music and how she felt so at home when listening to it. Though the pain creeped into her mind, she couldn't' let it take away her music.

Aeris stared at the girl, her eyes jumping up and down in an analytic fashion, trying to gauge the fortitude of Eias. It was... not going as well as she had hoped it would, her close proximity did not only make things more complicated but also caused the girl pain from what was the looks of it. Though she found the scene morbidly amusing for just a tiny bit she quickly dismissed these thoughts - she knew that Eias was clearly fighting with all her might but Aeris knew not whether the girl would give in or not - no matter how strong she was this trial had to be taxing for her. She knew that she had to reach deep down within her to find answers, to find sympathy. She knew she had to... reach for those emotions...

Aeris took a deep breath as she concentrated. Allowing her emotions to flow more or less freely once more she unleashed those that were gnawing on her heart until now, the poisonous, fearful unknown entities that permeated her soul. She did so for she felt that sympathy was possibly related to them... and to her shock she was right. As if in an instant it became clear for her what exactly she needed to do just now.
"You are doing fine, Eias." she whispered silently "Just keep on breathing... just keep on cooling down..."
Her arms now fully embraced her friend, pulling Eias in her clutches, her fragile frame finally touching hers. Carefully making so that Eias was close to her heart Aeris pulled the ear of her girl close to her chest. Despite how much the corset strained her Aeris managed to calm her heart down into a rhythmic, pounding sound to further calm her friend.
"No matter how dire the struggle is... no matter how much you fear... I will be here." she whispered with certainty again, stroking the girl's hair gently with her gloved hand.

Minutes have passed as she watched the trembling, heaving body of Eias within her grasp. She knew it was time for her to try the deed again. Making sure that Eias was close to her and that was safe her hands gently touched the laces of the corset again. At first, as usual, they reacted violently, threateningly tightening again... but then as if by the will of the girl itself they hesitated first... and obeyed Aeris' hands. The crimson eyed girl knew that it was Eias to praise for slowly and steadily she was regaining control.
"See... easy now..." she said again, giving a kiss to the girl's forehead as she began to loosen the laces. The corset was still incredibly tight for the moment... but it was a start. The tightest spots very slowly came to the decision that they should loosen and Aeris began to free the girl from her prison. She knew that it would not be done in an instant... she needed to work slowly and meticulously to be careful about the feelings of Eias not to cause harm again. She continued the process as she spoke up to her.
"I have to confess something to you, Eias." she said, slowly trying to untie the girl's laces "When I saw you trying to interfere back down in the ley-line chamber I was really afraid. Even I knew not how much power would I absorb in this gem of mine... and now I know from Eon that i would have likely died if you have not come when you did. I..."
She sighed.
"I did not originally want it to come to this... I wanted back then to carry all the burdens alone as stubborn as I am. I really meant it that seeing you in this outfit makes my heart pound faster than anything... but seeing you in pain... it is... it is..."
She paused for a moment. hugging the girl tightly before resuming her work.
"I wanted to apologize, again. I should have never forced you into wearing something like this. I never wanted you to... feel this much pain."

Eias kept her eyes closed as she did her best to concentrate on music. Any music! Anything to keep her mind off of the pain and her own thoughts. It was a losing battle though. Everything felt like a spiral, slowly gnawing at her. She winced as pain jutted to her brain once again, snapping her out of whatever feeble attempt the tried at keeping her mind steady. She could feel herself slipping away once again. She only hopped that passing out would keep her safe from her own emotions. Just as things lost color, she felt the sudden thump of something. A warming sensation with a cooling aura. It was like she was in an everlasting cycle of power. Again, a thump came to her ear. She concentrated on the sound for the while. The soothing bumps that echoed to her. The most beautiful music ever known to man. The human heart. She could feel her senses numb, not from passing out but from the calmness that was instilled upon her. With a quivering smile, she let her eyes close softly. The tightening felt like it was slowly washing away. Like some angel was rubbing her back of all her troubles for the time. She even felt more comforting actions such as a peck on the forehead and a hug. Things finally seemed to be calming down again for the emotion-clad muse.

She could hardly make out the words that Aeris was saying, but she nuzzled the girl when she had the opportunities. She knew the girl was still having troubles understanding everything, but she knew she was getting better everyday. "T-thank you. For everything." She let out as another strand was undone. Right now, she was numb to the pain that came. Things were just blissful knowing she was in caring hands. She really would repay her crush soon.

Aeris noticed the squirming of the girl in her reach and noticed the smoothing of her previously chaotic breathing. This could mean only one thing: it was working and Eias was indeed calming down. She smiled but opted to say nothing for now - the lack of reaction from the Muse of her previous speech compelled her to just hold her friend tight while slowly and steadily releasing her from the grasp of her clothes.
Now that Eias mumbled a thank you which made Aeris blush just a little bit the girl discovered that untying the laces became significantly easier. As the heaving body of her friend became calmer and her thoughts became - presumably - lighter so did her clothes respond in kind. Now not restricting at all the beautiful fabric around Eias actually shimmered in the twilight, painting the girl's body into a beautiful cascade of color ridden rainbows, making her angelic features even more beautiful to Aeris as before. With gentle touches Aeris finally reached to the end of the dreaded clothing, loosing the last laces around the waist of the girl, proceeding to her neck one. Effortlessly, it almost opened up by itself, finally freeing the girl from restrains for now.

"There... it is finished." Aeris nodded to herself, not letting Eias go. Though the corsets now laid dormant and generated no additional charm she still felt the presence of Eias to be a blessing, something that she found to be a wonderful thing. Inspecting the Muse she cherished so much she held her close, carefully paying attention to leave Eias breathing room, allowing her lungs to accommodate to the increased vital capacity that came with the freedom.
"This night is all yours, Eias." she said, looking at the girl "For the whole night from now on... you are free."

Though she was not hiding she was still out of sight for the two girls as she watched them cuddle and generally having a good time. Eon did not wish to interfere in anything the two had been doing for she knew very well that this was something that eventually would have happened anyway. The little spirit watched with a stoic expression as both Eias and Aeris were having an exquisite time together... something she knew bode ill for her.
Her eyes closed as she sighed. She was, frankly, glad that the two girls have been finding an increasingly better harmony between the two of them, it made her satisfied... but also reminded her constantly of the impending future it carried with for her. She wanted to believe that her talks with Meryl were enough to soothe here, the lingering essence of the frost spirit calming her down even in this moment. Still... deep down she could do nothing but feel pity for herself and for her sister.

She closed her door as she returned to her tiny room, slowly climbing on top of her bed. For long minutes she just stared at the ceiling before she felt tiredness finally overtaking her weary soul.
"I will miss this mortal plane I guess..." she murmured herself as her eyes closed "And the realm of spirits as well..."
With that, surrounded by uneasy feelings, the fire spirit finally drifted into the realm of dreams to rejuvenate her body and soul.

Eias felt the clothing get looser and looser as her lungs were able to take in more air. Each breath was a welcomed experience after having such a limited about for so long.
"I feel so free!." She said as the corset hung loose on her chest, ready to fall off at any moment. Stretching a little, she looked to Aeris now with a hungering look. All those sweet words and helpfulness. All the looks that aeris displayed as well as holding her close. It make Eias a little crazy.
"Thank you so much." She said as she looked to the girl once again. "Seems like you have your emotions under check like always. Probably for the best till I get you out of them." She said with a grin. "Here, let me get you out of that. No need to wear it if it's only off for around 12 hours." She came behind Aeris as she started fiddling with the knots. "I'll get you out of this in no time." She said with her best seductive whisper.

Aeris noticed how quickly Eias perked up once she was free. A funny thought crossed her mind that the girl was only less hyperactive in this past weeks because she was drained, her power sapped to bring her down to the earth to walk among the nobility. Such a shame for such a lively girl to be forced to behave like this... she was amused how happy and how energetic her partner suddenly become.
"I am glad you feel that way, Eias." she smiled "I am sure we will-"
She was interrupted as Eias jumped behind her, trying to tend to her laces. A drop of sweat began cascading down Aeris' forehead as the girl began her work on her own... clothes.
"W-wait Eias... there is no reason... to hurry with that..."

But it was too late, the girl had already beginning to free her partner... or at least she began trying. The laces, as stubborn as Eias', refused to move in the start. They clutched her body tightly and refused to actually make way. Indeed, the mask that Aeris was showing was good for making the other girl relax and allow everyone to see her refined features. Her clothes radiated confidence, resolute strength and power instead of beauty, masking her true emotions during that process.
It was only thanks to the stronger inner skeleton of the corset that the girl did not feel such a crushing feeling as Eias did - since she was playing a male role she needed not to... but if anything her emotions were on par with the Muse's in sense of chaos, perhaps in an even bigger turmoil than Eias' in some aspect... but that was not what Aeris worried about. Her true fear manifested only now that she knew that the charade will fall apart soon.
A hint of panic entered her voice.
"Hehe... look at that, it seems to be a bit stuck. Silly corset..." she mused, trying to hide her fear in the process, with perhaps not the greatest of success "S-surely... it will come loose eventually, yes? P-perhaps... I..."

Eias fiddled with the stubborn strings but they refused to untie. For some reason, they were impossible to tug on, and if Eias didn't know better, she was hurting Aeris a little bit. She scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion and annoyance. Of all the times for magic clothing to act up.
"I... Don't... URR," she grunted as she tried forcing the strings to her will. "UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WONT MOVE!" she blurted out with frustration. She dropped her fingers as she finally noticed the rope burn on the finger tips. She stared at them in defeat. Of all the things to get in the way, it was clothing itself. She looked up at Aeris as she began speaking. There was a hint of weariness in her voice. Slowly, the muse stood up, looking the girl over.
"No... not the clothing.." She said as she walked to the side of Aeris before sitting down with her.

"Is there something wrong, Aeris?" She said placing a hand upon the crimson eyed girl. "I can see it on your face and your words. Something is on your mind that is forcing the clothing to stick. Still... I commend you for surviving the crushing feeling. I wouldn't have lasted so long as you could tell!" She began in hopes of lighting the mood for her friend to open up.
"You can tell me anything. What's going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back