• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Pergrande [Open]

I agree void crows is a good pick, mostly since if you joined you would be vastly increasing their strength... since adding anything to 0 is at least something.

tenor.gif

I originally was going to say no, because I know nothing about Fairy Tail, but Hana's comment has me reconsidering.

Hey! This seems like a neat thing to get into; You guys still recruiting? Also I sadly have no prior knowledge of the OG fairy tail, would that be preferred? If so where should I look that stuff up so I can get informed?

yeah we don't have any plans to close up so you're welcome to put together a CS.

Knowledge of the source material isn't really all that critical, we've crafted our own setting and lore and we encourage creativity more than relying on canon. The more important thing would be to read through all our pages. But if you want to look at the canon stuff to get a sense of how magic works, or dig up some inspiration than the fairy tail wiki is probably your best bet.

Sweet! I’ll take a look tonight!
Honestly if you watch the first few episodes of Fairy Tail it gives a pretty good idea of how the world is. You don't have to go very deep into it to get a good idea how the world is.

If you're still recruiting, please let me know! I'll be working on a character in the mean time (just in case)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back