• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Pergrande [Open]

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Find links to all the important pages here.

AtlannianSpy

Alarmed and Strangerous
guildsofpergrandetitle.png

Welcome to the Kingdom of Pergrande...
Far to the east of Fiore lies the sprawling, populous Kingdom of Pergrande. Pergrande is a land of lush riverlands and icy mountain peaks; a land of honest farmers eking out a living and Machiavellian nobles scheming and squabbling for power. Above all else, Pergrande is a land with stories of its own. Mages and guilds are a common fixture in Pergrande just as they are in Fiore and a combination of the distance between the two countries and Pergrande’s complex internal ensure that whatever events happen in Fiore have little impact on Pergrande and vice versa. There are many exciting events and influential figures in Pergrande that are unknown to the people of Fiore.

And to the City of Twinbrooks...
Twinbrooks is a bustling trade city that has grown over time to become a central hub of the river based trade network that dominates Pergrande’s Midlands. Originally a humble farming village, Twinbrooks has been both blessed by prosperity and afflicted by harrowing famine, but it is presently in a period of rapid growth. This economic growth has made the city extremely interesting to mage guilds as the city is now large enough to support their permanent presence. As if yet however, none of the influential and powerful guilds throughout Pergrande have yet set up a branch office in Twinbrooks. This has made the city an unmissable opportunity for newly established and up and coming guilds. This new generation of mage guilds are right now racing desperately to establish a foothold in the city and eventually push out their rivals and be crowned as the city's number one guild.

Now Choose your Guild!
Our story concerns two of these guilds in particular: the Bright Hawks and the Void Crows. Although at present both guilds have only two members each, they have just now begun recruiting! Both of these new guilds have limitless ambition and with your help they have the potential to rise to great heights!

BrightHawkshollowgold.png
voidcrows.png
The Bright Hawks
Lead by Peregrine Laconia, known as the Glass Aegis, the Bright Hawks are the guild to join for those who believe in hard work, discipline and upholding justice. Prospective applicants will need to be be able to put up with lots of yelling and mandatory training sessions, but will find themselves in a guild that never stops pushing them to improve, always picks them up when they falter and protects the weak at every opportunity.
The Void Crows
Lead by Adellon Thrace, also known as the Stygian Sage, The Void Crows are the guild to join for those with a thirst for knowledge, personal growth, and the drive to help others. While the members will have to deal with the finicky nature of the guilds two leaders, one will never want for support in their own ventures.

Welcome to Fairy Tail: Guilds of Pergrande!
Welcome everyone, to Guild of Pergrande! This is a passion project the both of us are fervently looking forward to, and hopefully now so are you! This is a detailed, alternate universe RP where nigh everything is made by ourselves, and you! New cities, terrains, enemies, magic, and dangers abound for you to explore and combat as you see fit! From the simple to the grandiose, we aim to make each person's experience fun and interesting. Now all we need is you!

What to expect from Fairy Tail: Guilds of Pergrande

• An expansive, all new world to explore and add to by collaborating with GMs to create npcs and locations!

• Starting from the ground up as a fresh faced E rank mage, or a more seasoned, but still brimming with potential B rank mage; build your character up using an in depth stat system! Earn stat points from completing missions and grow stronger!

• Forge new bonds and take your character through the stories YOU want to tell by creating and leading your own missions!

• Take part in an exciting, long term plot with your characters at the center!

Our expectations and Rules

• The RPN site rules are in effect: This is pretty obvious and everyone should be familiar with them but if you need a refresher Here is the link.

• The GMs and any potential Co-Gm's are in charge: That would be me: AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy and AllHailDago AllHailDago . We're always open to discussion, concern or just input but ultimately the decisions rests with us and we're going to be making the calls with the aim of keeping this RP as fun as possible for everyone.

• Remain respectful of your fellow RPers: Just be cool to each other, even if you have disagreements or find your personalities don't quite mesh do your best to remain civil. If you can't resolve any disputes to your mutual satisfaction I or another GM will step in.

• Let your voice be Heard: If you're not sure about something or just have a great idea for the RP let us know! We can't do anything about it if it stays in your head. You can post anything like that in the OOC but you're also free to PM me if you would rather speak privately, I'll do my best to stay on top of such correspondence.

• No Godmodding: Broadly speaking godmodding refers to controlling someone else's characters by writing their reactions or confirming attacks on them in your own post. This isn't very fun to deal with for the other person and not conducive to good roleplaying. Don't ever do it to another player without their permission and be careful about doing it to NPC's.

• Do your best in terms post length and quality: We are aiming for detailed with this RP, multiple paragraph responses with good spelling and grammar are ideal. We can be flexible about this to some extent, scenarios and situations just aren't conducive to long posts and sometimes people are tired or busy. The bare minimum is a paragraph or so that's been given a good once over for errors. Detailed responses give your RP partners more to work with and make you more fun to RP alongside so it's to everyone's benefit if we all do our best. If I feel like your responses lacking then I'll reach out and we can have a friendly chat about how to extend and improve your writing.

• Post Regularly or Stay in contact when you cant: If you don't post when a scene is waiting on you after a week you will be skipped over, after two you will be removed from the RP. We can always make exceptions to this rule for people who talk to us and give us notice when they aren't able to post, but if we don't here from you that's the end of it.

• Follow the Character Creation guidelines: These are located in the character section, their intent is to help you create balanced, interesting characters that are fun to RP and walk you through our stat system, which can be a little bit confusing at first. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us but make sure you read everything to make sure your question hasn't already been answered.

• Read all the provided material: These are in the linked threads. There's quite a lot there so you don't need to memorize it all or anything. But at minimum give everything a quick once over and be willing to check back in if you need to look anything up.

Last edited:
Haha great! Make sure you have a look through the other threads and get comfortable with all that stuff as you do that. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hey, I would like to ask... How long would you give us the amount of time to create a cs? I'm going to draw my character and I just hope that I can get the cs to you guys within the time limit.

Hey, I would like to ask... How long would you give us the amount of time to create a cs? I'm going to draw my character and I just hope that I can get the cs to you guys within the time limit.
It's an open RP. There's no time limit so don't worry, enjoy drawing your character!

This sounds pretty exciting! My schedule is about to get really hectic with class starting up again, but if I can find the time I'd definitely be interested in joining!

Hey! This definitely seems like a lot of fun, if I have the time I'll def create a character! :D

Hi everybody! Really exciting to see all the enthusiasm on display! Lookinng forward to seeing characters from everyone!

Quick heads up, if you're going to PM us with questions or anything else, it's really helpful if you can include both me and AllHailDago AllHailDago in the conversation, it just helps us both confer on things and get back to you quicker, thanks guys!

Hi Guys! Quick notice! It looks like our character creation section had some out of date information we mistakenly included from an earlier version of our system. That's now been corrected thanks to Refaulted Refaulted for pointing out the issue!

for clarification:

You can choose to start at E Rank (not D rank as was mistakenly mentioned in the section) or B rank

E rank characters start with 30 attribute points to spend, B rank characters start with 189.

Really sorry for the confusion everybody! thanks for bearing with us!

guildsofpergrandetitle.png

Welcome to the Kingdom of Pergrande...
Far to the east of Fiore lies the sprawling, populous Kingdom of Pergrande. Pergrande is a land of lush riverlands and icy mountain peaks; a land of honest farmers eking out a living and Machiavellian nobles scheming and squabbling for power. Above all else, Pergrande is a land with stories of its own. Mages and guilds are a common fixture in Pergrande just as they are in Fiore and a combination of the distance between the two countries and Pergrande’s complex internal ensure that whatever events happen in Fiore have little impact on Pergrande and vice versa. There are many exciting events and influential figures in Pergrande that are unknown to the people of Fiore.

And to the City of Twinbrooks...
Twinbrooks is a bustling trade city that has grown over time to become a central hub of the river based trade network that dominates Pergrande’s Midlands. Originally a humble farming village, Twinbrooks has been both blessed by prosperity and afflicted by harrowing famine, but it is presently in a period of rapid growth. This economic growth has made the city extremely interesting to mage guilds as the city is now large enough to support their permanent presence. As if yet however, none of the influential and powerful guilds throughout Pergrande have yet set up a branch office in Twinbrooks. This has made the city an unmissable opportunity for newly established and up and coming guilds. This new generation of mage guilds are right now racing desperately to establish a foothold in the city and eventually push out their rivals and be crowned as the city's number one guild.

Now Choose your Guild!
Our story concerns two of these guilds in particular: the Bright Hawks and the Void Crows. Although at present both guilds have only two members each, they have just now begun recruiting! Both of these new guilds have limitless ambition and with your help they have the potential to rise to great heights!

BrightHawkshollowgold.png
voidcrows.png
The Bright Hawks
Lead by Peregrine Laconia, known as the Glass Aegis, the Bright Hawks are the guild to join for those who believe in hard work, discipline and upholding justice. Prospective applicants will need to be be able to put up with lots of yelling and mandatory training sessions, but will find themselves in a guild that never stops pushing them to improve, always picks them up when they falter and protects the weak at every opportunity.
The Void Crows
Lead by Adellon Thrace, also known as the Stygian Sage, The Void Crows are the guild to join for those with a thirst for knowledge, personal growth, and the drive to help others. While the members will have to deal with the finicky nature of the guilds two leaders, one will never want for support in their own ventures.

Welcome to Fairy Tail: Guilds of Pergrande!
Welcome everyone, to Guild of Pergrande! This is a passion project the both of us are fervently looking forward to, and hopefully now so are you! This is a detailed, alternate universe RP where nigh everything is made by ourselves, and you! New cities, terrains, enemies, magic, and dangers abound for you to explore and combat as you see fit! From the simple to the grandiose, we aim to make each person's experience fun and interesting. Now all we need is you!

What to expect from Fairy Tail: Guilds of Pergrande

• An expansive, all new world to explore and add to by collaborating with GMs to create npcs and locations!

• Starting from the ground up as a fresh faced E rank mage, or a more seasoned, but still brimming with potential B rank mage; build your character up using an in depth stat system! Earn stat points from completing missions and grow stronger!

• Forge new bonds and take your character through the stories YOU want to tell by creating and leading your own missions!

• Take part in an exciting, long term plot with your characters at the center!

Our expectations and Rules

• The RPN site rules are in effect: This is pretty obvious and everyone should be familiar with them but if you need a refresher Here is the link.

• The GMs and any potential Co-Gm's are in charge: That would be me: AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy and AllHailDago AllHailDago . We're always open to discussion, concern or just input but ultimately the decisions rests with us and we're going to be making the calls with the aim of keeping this RP as fun as possible for everyone.

• Remain respectful of your fellow RPers: Just be cool to each other, even if you have disagreements or find your personalities don't quite mesh do your best to remain civil. If you can't resolve any disputes to your mutual satisfaction I or another GM will step in.

• Let your voice be Heard: If you're not sure about something or just have a great idea for the RP let us know! We can't do anything about it if it stays in your head. You can post anything like that in the OOC but you're also free to PM me if you would rather speak privately, I'll do my best to stay on top of such correspondence.

• No Godmodding: Broadly speaking godmodding refers to controlling someone else's characters by writing their reactions or confirming attacks on them in your own post. This isn't very fun to deal with for the other person and not conducive to good roleplaying. Don't ever do it to another player without their permission and be careful about doing it to NPC's.

• Do your best in terms post length and quality: We are aiming for detailed with this RP, multiple paragraph responses with good spelling and grammar are ideal. We can be flexible about this to some extent, scenarios and situations just aren't conducive to long posts and sometimes people are tired or busy. The bare minimum is a paragraph or so that's been given a good once over for errors. Detailed responses give your RP partners more to work with and make you more fun to RP alongside so it's to everyone's benefit if we all do our best. If I feel like your responses lacking then I'll reach out and we can have a friendly chat about how to extend and improve your writing.

• Post Regularly or Stay in contact when you cant: If you don't post when a scene is waiting on you after a week you will be skipped over, after two you will be removed from the RP. We can always make exceptions to this rule for people who talk to us and give us notice when they aren't able to post, but if we don't here from you that's the end of it.

• Follow the Character Creation guidelines: These are located in the character section, their intent is to help you create balanced, interesting characters that are fun to RP and walk you through our stat system, which can be a little bit confusing at first. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us but make sure you read everything to make sure your question hasn't already been answered.

• Read all the provided material: These are in the linked threads. There's quite a lot there so you don't need to memorize it all or anything. But at minimum give everything a quick once over and be willing to check back in if you need to look anything up.

am i the only person who experienced a woosh of just pure nostalgic emotion at the sight of this? yes? nO?

either way, you bet the heck i'm in

LOOK AT ALL THE POTENTIAL BEBES QAQ

For anyone who needs example Cses or wants help deciding between the Void Crows and Bright Hawks, both GM's are up in the character sheet thread. As is the Bright Hawks vice guild master, and soon to be the Void Crow vice guild master!

Alright all my stuff sorted for the week. Now to find potential characters and come up with interesting type of magic to use. Do got a few ideas but I need to come up with more wacky stuff. :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back