• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Solus
Tags:
Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Xel Xel The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Scrin Scrin BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji simj26 simj26 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Blue Pegasus (Open)

78229421_p0_master1200.jpg

The silence that followed Altair's actions floods the hall, the previous outburst clear for all to see until suddenly the remains of Satoshi seem to burst into rainbow bubbles and vanish from sight, the body itself vanishing leaving empty arms in its wake, even the hair and blood extracted turns into a similar form within their tubes. While others seem to be contemplating just what happened a long sipping noise followed by a satisfied sigh and clinking of a cup can be heard alerting those present to a well-dressed figure in a sharp adorned suit now in the hall.

"Good word how far has this little pony show fallen, as almost comical in its absurdity though the refreshments are a welcome change. Though the ending? truely an award-worthy little performance. It could have moved to me to tears and act....if i was not paralyzed with not caring" his words sophisticated and full of mirth through an unsettling grin on his features, though the tone carries with it a condescending sass that is hard to ignore "Plan a countrywide plot and they stand up to face the odds like heroes with gumption and courage, but kills insignificant mage and the entire guild loses its mind though truth but told it is a far more mature reaction as the other one...barely" he takes another slow sip of the drink before standing up "Now i do have so few places to be and so much time to do it, there was a grand speech prepared by one of my associates...." pulling out a folded letter and giving it the side-eye, rolling them before placing it face down on the table "But really that's boring and trite, so please do pay attention or we will be wasting a considerable amount of effort, both yours and mine. The first point on the agenda is the several points within your beloved frosted dove, The second point will be who did it? We did, Third, Who are we? We would have spelled it out for you but drawing a picture seemed more accessible to you" the man's hand is making several circular motions as he speaks, sounded somewhat board as he carries on.

"Now children do you have any questions, I mean I know you do but it's more satisfying to hear them from your own tongues...and I promise if you are entertaining I may even make it worth your while"

While all this is happening, however, people may notice the absence of Katelin from earlier.

Abandoned Building - Sin's Group
Collab with: Mr.ThunderChocolate Mr.ThunderChocolate Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

A small abandoned building sat in the middle of a valley towards central Fiore. The building thought long abandoned was silent as ever, the insides of it covered in shadows and darkness, all outside light shut out by the buildings solid structure. The building itself was thought to have belonged to a cult long ago, probably one of those that had worshiped Zeref or the white mage, thought it didn’t matter now, it was abandoned for a long time. The building sat relatively empty, except for a round stone table that had seven chairs surrounding it. The torches that hung on the walls and the chandelier that hung from the ceiling suddenly lit up, a blue flame seemingly appearing on one torch at a time, going clockwise around the room and finishing off with the chandelier that hung over the table. The room now lit with blue light looked fairly weathered, as if its glory days had long since passed but the table and chairs looked new and fairly well crafted.

Entering the room now was a person wearing a mask, with no distinguishable gender features. They took a seat at the table, hood up and every part of their bodies covered. They sat alone for a moment before perking up a little bit, “Are you just going to stand in the shadows or will you join me, Emilia?” The hooded figure said. The one they were calling out to stepped into the light, a fairly well dressed woman who took the seat opposite to the one known only to her as Blaze. “I just wanted to get a read on your magic power, see if you’ve gotten any stronger since the last meeting” She said rather emotionlessly, obviously not caring about the answer. “It doesn’t matter, all that matters is who has killed more people” Blaze said. “Yes I heard about your… incident in Bosco” She said, and as she did a chuckle came from behind the mask, the hooded figure obviously now smiling “Call it as it is Emilia, it was a grand bloody massacre, enough to make even those with the strongest stomach vomit, everyone burned alive the smell it left was wonderful” Blaze said, proud of their achievement. “Yes, you even burned those who were innocent” Emilia said her grimace noticeable.

“Yes, yes, we all know that Blaze has spilled a fair share of innocent blood but he too is necessary for our goals” Another man said, as he approached from the corridor. “Ah Rianmist, your looking splendid” Blaze said as the dark haired man walked towards the table. He wasn’t overly old, but yet he was considered the leader of the sin’s and bore the signet of pride. Behind him walked the one known as Icas, an older man, probably in his late forties, the one who was considered the power house of the sins, even more so than Rianmist, as he too took a seat at the table. “How wonderful to see you both again Rianmist, Icas, surprised you haven’t gone Grey yet Icas, you’re getting pretty old” Emilia said. The Older man glanced at Emilia and sighed. “With all you youngsters giving me trouble I just might” he said.

A short time passed as the four exchanged pleasantries, but soon the conversation died down “Where are the others? Envy, Sloth, and Lust Should all be here by now, we set a time for this meeting which has long since passed” Rianmist said referring to the other three members by their sin names. Just as he did a swirling mass of purple and black energy appeared behind him and an exceptionally handsome man stepped out donning a vest and a man bun. “Lust isn’t coming, they’re far to the west handling some personal business, Envy on the other hand should be nearby” Said the man known as the sin of Sloth or Gabriel to his guildmates. “Teleportation and your always late, typical…” Emilia said with a touch of distain. “Oh and I should mention we have guests, seems the council caught on to this small gathering” He said. The members of the table all peered over at the man, Emilia and Rianmist seemed displeased but both Icas and Blaze seemed ready for a fight “Oh goody, I can’t wait to burn them alive” Blaze said, “Just leave the slayers for me, I'm looking forward to some new abilities” he said. The look of displeasure faded from Rianmist as he sighed, “Guess we should give them a warm welcome then”

Peckinou Peckinou

A Few Days Later...

On top of a Hill just outside of the Valley two men stood talking in private while a large group waited nearby. “Theres not much of a turnout as we had hoped but apparently Sabertooth is undergoing a test and Blue Pegasus is having their own issues, so I guess this is what we are left with” a man said, talking in private to another, both of them members of the council’s rune knights. “Let’s hope it’s enough” The other said as they stepped towards the group. “Welcome mages of Lamia scale and Fairy Tail, as you’ve probably read we are currently in the midst of dealing with a group of strong dark mages. We know very little about them only that there has been talks of them throughout dark guilds recently and through the information given by those that were captured and interrogated, which led us here to this abandoned Avatar hideout” the man said pausing for a second. “Over the past few days we’ve noticed a few people show up who a suspected members of this group. The goal of this mission primarily is to gather information on the members, all we know right now is that they are dangerous, in area’s where they have attacked there have been a number of causalities, for example recently in Bosco there was an attack, allegedly by one of their members, that burned many men, women, and children alive, to the point where they were unidentifiable, some limbs even turned to ash. Because of this we want to exercise caution and figure out what kinds of magic they have so we can organize a plan to take them down. Of course, that being said, if you can bring them in do so, we can determine an appropriate bounty and add it to your reward” He said. He proceeded to give the group of mages the directions to the abandoned building and wished them good luck.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Scrin Scrin SomebodyElse SomebodyElse The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

AltairA glint. Whether it was his eyes flashing with the intent to kill, or the flash of steel as his sword exited its scabbard. Within the blink of an eye, the swordsman stood in front of the intruder, his sword already at his side. For a moment, the air stilled, then, almost as if the world realised that he had moved, a rush of air blew past the swordsman. The cup that the intruder held was cut at its stem, and fell to the ground, shattering on impact.

Without waiting for the man to finish his speech, Altair grabbed him by the collar, and slammed his forehead into the man's face. His sword shot up, its point directed at the man's throat. "Silence, interloper. You stand now in the hall of Blue Pegasus, and you shall only speak when told to." His grip tightened on his sword. Altair was not a man who lost his temper easily, but right now, every fiber in his body seemed to radiate an intense fury. His voice was calm, quiet, but the words were sharp, pointed, venomous. "What have you done with the body? Lie, and I shall cut your tongue from your mouth. Make a single move with your body or your infernal magicks, and I shall sever the threads that bind you to this world." His words were genuine. He would cut this man down here and now were he given the chance to.

657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

A lot of things happened all at once, okay?

First, Akita ran into a wall of force, sending her into her ass in the mud.
Second, the lady with the lantern had the balls to tell her off for turning her back? Excuse me, what?! Those are some brave words for someone within blasting distance.
Third, before Akita could even defend herself, or even speak, this woman stepped between her and the busty woman whom jumped off the airship, claiming she needed to be protected? Now Akita was starting to get a little bit rabid.
Fourth, Varian appeared and tried to calm her down with a pat on her shoulder, which all she did in response was snap her teeth at him with an enraged growl.
Fifth, the ground around them began to shift and change, completely erasing all of Akita's hard work, while also separating her from everyone else. How perfect. Nono, this was fine.
Okay... she was probably foaming at the mouth at this point.

She had no way to vent her anger except through the tried and true method of cursing like a sailor at the air and punching things. So she did just that. Shouting colorful insults into the open air while she punched a stone cliff nearby at lightning speeds, leaving a medium sized crater in the cliff.

“Why the FUCK do I keep getting underestimated! Nobody FUCKING takes me seriously! WHY? I’M A DRAGON SLAYER, FOR GOD’S SAKE! That name used to strike fear into the hearts of mages! What the HELL HAPPENED!?” She shrieked at the sky, punching some more and more until her knuckles bled and sparks flew from the rocks when she struck.

You’re short. You’re weak. You call yourself a Dragon Slayer? You can’t even hit a man standing still. Any real Slayer would have knocked him flat on his ass! And then pummeled him till he was nothing but mush!

Akita growled and combed her fingers up into her hair, pulling on the golden strands in her frustration. She really needed to figure out how to shut that stupid voice off.

The blonde woman growled more, punching the cliff face weakly, but omen more time, before she sighed and leaned her forehead against the rock, eyes closed as she tried desperately to get herself to calm down. Being so full of anger would only make her reckless and stupid, this she had learned over the years. But damn, her temper was violent.

She looked up at her bruised, bleeding knuckles- a REAL Dragon Slayer wouldn’t have such thin skin! - and she sighed again, letting her hands fall back to her side.

When she turned and looked back down at where they had been before. She saw the busty woman getting- Oh my god, was that the Guildmaster? Were they- Oh god. Her face lit up bright red and she averted her eyes at even the presumption that came to her mind. She averted her eyes and tried desperately to not watch, but her eyes were constantly being pulled back. It was like watching a train wreck.

She took notice when the busty lady started to remove the guildmaster’s scarf thing, and he tried to stop her, but seemed unable to. She narrowed her eyes as he seemed to be surprised by this. Why?

Her head snapped up when she caught another scent wafting from far away. She spun around, trying to pinpoint it, her eyes briefly glancing over a hooded figure in the distance... but the sound of an inhuman roar drew her back to the Guildmaster. SHe turned as the scarf came off and... the Guildmaster turned into some sort of unholy monster with a massive square jaw full of sharp teeth. She watched as some kind of pulse of dark pink energy came from him.

She stared at it as it rushed towards her, and it only took a moment for her to notice it’s affect on the land. The withering and dying of the plants. What was it gonna do if it hit her...?

She didn’t want to find out. She took off, leaving lightning scorched spots on the ground as she did, racing against the magic for her pitiful life. She could feel it rushing up behind her, the scent of pure concentrated death hurtling towards her like a rocket.

She came upon another sheer cliff face she couldn’t possibly climb. The blonde turned and breathed in, pressing herself against the rocks, her eyes wide until she squeezed them shut and waited for the end... that never came.

When she opened her eyes, death stared at her from a few feet away. Seems it had stopped before she did. With a relieved sigh, she leaned back against the stone and tipped her head back to look into the sky. The sounds of crashing and banging could be heard from where the Guildmaster was, and slowly she managed to get her heart to stop beating so fast.

.... He’s too close to the city. She thought, looking back in that direction, if he goes into town, hundreds, no, thousands of people could die! Somebody has got to get him away from Crocus. But... who? I would, but I don’t know anything about this thing. I don’t know what it can really do. Could it kill me with a look? Could it run as fast as me? Who knows, it could shoot lasers out of its eyes!

She rubbed her face and groaned, but if I don’t, and he starts to wander in the direction of the city... all the lives...

What are you going to do? Run? Real brave of you, Akita.

“... yeah. I am gonna run. That’s all I’m good at.” The young woman disappeared in a flash, moving up the new craggy mountains, picking up rocks and stuff as she climbed her way up for a high vantage point. Once she managed to get to a good spot, she started chucking rocks at the Beast she was determined to separate from the Guildmaster, using a little magic flair to help the rocks hit their mark.

When she found that she had at least caught his attention, quickly, she tugged her black bandana off and looked at it with regret. Then she channeled the magic in it and shot up one of the red flares she had seen before, watching it pop in the sky above her, hopefully attracting as much attention as possible before she started screaming as loud as she could, hopping around on the balls of her feet, ready to run.

“HEY! TOOTHY FUCKFACE! C’MERE! OVER HEEEERE! COME ON! HIT ME!”

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Kyuubey Kyuubey simj26 simj26 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 PlusUltra PlusUltra LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

c9ecb7f502df4263eca929c887f6b0fc.jpgReiss' attempt at kneeing Eliza in the face instead quickly resulted in the hotheaded girl managing to flip over her and out of sight temporarily. Quickly spinning around, instead of the girl's enraged face, the Therion was met with a face-full of sparks and minor explosions. Shit! Reiss quickly thought as her vision of her enemy was obscured. With no other options left, the Enforcer raised her arms up to her face to attempt a blind block if the redhead went for a blow to her head. What she got instead was an Axe Kick directly into her shoulder. In the fraction of a fraction of a second Reiss had to respond, she attempted to brace her legs against the overwhelming downward force of the attack, but it would seem that the floor of the room had been considerably weakened by the constant detonations. With a CRASH and the sounds of splintering wood, she was kicked clean through the floor of the Captain's Quarters, before smashing violently through the floor below that as well. With a sickening WHUMP, Reiss' body bounced off the third floor she meet like a limp ragdoll. Forcing herself to her feet, the Therion quickly assessed her state. What little armor she actually wore was cracked and damaged, and her right arm hung limply at her side, swinging around with every movement she made. Damn... dislocated. Reiss cursed as she looked up through the shattered floors at the idiot that had kicked her down here. "I'M the one damaging the ship? You have got to be kidding me with this shit, you indiscriminate dumbfuck!"

She knew that jumping up the floors she had been kicked through was just asking be kicked around by whatever attack was awaiting her, not to mention Reiss needed to reset her arm before she could engage the cataclysmic bint that was tearing this ship apart. She's plenty powerful, but dumb as a rock. Make this a mind game and she's sure to lose. The Enforcer thought before turning on her heels and pushing past the random crew-members in her way to get out of the room. After ducking into the corridors of the ship, she quickly found an unoccupied room and set about fixing her injured arm. As she worked, Reiss kept en eye around the corners for Eliza, wanting to be ready to spring her ambush if given the chance. As her shoulder popped back into place, the shooting pains she had felt down her arm dulled into a mere throbbing soreness.

LeoPostTitle.png
Mentions: None
Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
271882626012211.png

"Yes let's go, before Leo's luck ends up answering his question and we end up being assassinated just so he can experience what it's like first hand. Not that attempts haven't already been made. Hell even if tried taking you out once or twice just for fun. But your damn lucks stopped me every time. Guess its a good thing. If I had succeeded I would have never made it out of "that place..." Cadence said with a sinister affliction to his words.
Snapping out of his daydreams of being sent after by an assassin in the dead of night, Leondres raised an eyebrow to Cadence “Oh really now?” Leo thought on that for a second, perhaps wondering whether or not he should feel betrayed, but he just ended up shrugging and said “Well that’s too bad...I never seemed to notice, then again, perhaps it is just that out all the those ‘inherited’ skills you have assassination isn’t one of them?” he said with his usual smug grin and carefree persona, while Leondres wasn’t sure whether or not Cadence was speaking the truth, he honestly didn’t care; actually the thought made the whole prospect even more appealing, Now that would be something...
His free hand shot out to his side, revealing his pocket dimension as an intricate sword followed shortly after, the light catching the blade causing it to hum audibly as if speaking to it. “ I… I made this for you. I’ve been working on it here and there for years. Please, please, take it. It’s a little more sinister in nature but it's meant for a noble of your prestige lineage. It will always protect and serve whom it deems superior. But I warn you, it will change you. Not your ideals of course, I would never, but physically it will. It’ll also make you have all the attributes of one whom is bloodthirsty without the thirst. You have the light guiding you so you’re safe from that temptation, I just.. wanted you to have a piece of what it’s like to be like… well me. If you don’t want to wield it, I understand. “ He released Cadence’s hand and held the sword before him, eyes still fixated on the ground, as if ready to be denied.
3cd8ddce255d6eedd8c742352a5b4e693455b2a2_hq.gif
Leo’s jaw dropped at the sight of the ‘light-catching’ blade revealed itself from Zael’s pocket dimension, W-w-what is this...He leaned a bit closer and stared at the blade with an intense expression on his face as he tried to hide away the jealousy he was feeling, though that would become more difficult for him to do as Zael went on. Worked on for years?? For a noble of his prestige!? Protect & serve who it deems superior!? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? Sinister-sminishter, IT SHOULD BE MINE!! Leo’s head started pulsating again, and while he struggled to do so, he took in a deep breath to calm himself. Leo folded his arms and his eyes began to sparkle with greed “Hrmph, well Cadence? If you don’t want it, I’d be more than happy to take it for myself.”
((Legend:
Leondres Text Color))

Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town
sample_23c81844f1730fcaa6d7e6e654a3c5f9.jpg
The response he received caused the redhead to pull back from the embrace she was forcing on the Kitsune. Instead she pulled back to kneel behind the woman. "Oooh... I see!" She spoke in her usual light tone, though her actions were far from subtle enough to hide them. If Hitomi was dealing with stress then her glomming onto the poor woman would do little to help ease that stress. And if the Hitomi was out in the snow because she got hot easily then her hugging the poor woman would do little to help cool her down. Instead she sat there as Eishi padded back around to her side, Hitomi's constant little struggle finally reaching success as it was pulled free.

Her eyes fell to the little bells jingling about before quickly shifting to the outstretched hand. "Lucas would probably enjoy it." She agreed as she took the woman's hand and pulled herself to her feet, not bothering to brush the snow from her leggings as she offered the woman a beaming smile. "Thanks." The mention of the others departing caused that smile to fade into a look of confusion. She basically turned around to chase Hitomi the moment she stepped into the Guild, so she clearly missed some important information. "Mission...?" The flurry of information took a few moments for the girl to process. She could only offer a small shake of her head and a little laugh. "I'm no good with that kind of stuff. Even if, by some miracle, I knew the languages I'd get bored before I even finished one page anyways!"

As the snowfall increased Eishi scampered up her body to rest on her shoulder, burying itself under her scarf causing her to give the furry little creature a little cheek rub. Her focus returned to Hitomi as the woman mentioned something about freezing and created some kind of fire orb. Sure she was dressed for the cold, but the heat radiating from the orb felt good and received a coo of approval from her little familiar. "Yeah, if it keeps coming down like this we'll end up buried anyways." She held her hands out towards the orb, enjoying the warmth as if she were standing next to an open fire. She was still curious about this mission everyone was going on so she was quick to fall in beside the Kitsune as they returned back to the Guild Hall. Though her curiosity was not one to wait and so as they walked she continued. "So what's this mission everyone's going on? I didn't hear anything about it."

Magnolia Town
Interactions: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum (Hitomi)
Mentions: @FTGuildppl

AkagiWhat was she even talking about? Arterial language? Akagi knew she wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, she didn’t know much about anything. The only way she could get what she wanted was through fighting, and what Jane was taking it as was some language study? Akagi wasn’t interested in that. Her opponent thought she knew everything about her, she was confident, almost overtly so. She thought she had a good measure of her strength. How curious. As she rushed in for the punch, Akagi supposed that, after all that, she COULD show her just what a portion of her strength was. Her body erupted into dark flames, enveloping her body, and, without flinching, met the blows head on, blocking them with her elbows. The impact slammed into her arms, and a shockwave exploded from the point of impact, tearing apart her coat. Akagi flicked her arms downwards, dispelling the magic from her body, and shifted backwards again. She could feel something warm running down her arms. Blood, most likely. She wasn’t using her armor, and her magic was prone to tearing her body apart, but she had gotten pretty used to it. She looked down at her hands. Why was she even doing this? What was this test even meant to be? Akagi sighed. She joined this guild to be a hero of the people, to gift to them the possibility of a smile, and a future. What was she doing here, trying to beat up someone else, or comparing how good they were at fighting? Did it really matter? All she looked for was the resolve to help others. As far as Akagi was concerned, Jane had already failed that. She turned to leave.

That was, until she heard a deafening roar from behind her, shaking the ground underneath her. Something about it chilled her to the bone. Something was wrong. Her instincts were screaming. What the hell? She followed Jane up the debris, matching her step-for-step, scaling up the makeshift wall to get a better vantage point. When she finally made it up, she took a look at where Jane was indicating. What did she mean by ‘guild master acting like a toddler’? It can’t be Wilson, right? She squinted her good eye, and reeled back suddenly in shock. It WAS Wilson! She blinked, trying to tell herself that she was seeing things, even if, deep down, she knew that what she saw was no illusion. She clutched at her chest, where the scar above her heart was, striving to calm herself down. This was some kind of stupid joke, right? She didn’t look at Jane when the lady spoke. She supposed Jane would already know the answer just by looking at her.

Akagi rolled her shoulders, and removed a band from her pocket. She smoothed her hair back, and with a twirl of her hand, tied her platinum-blonde hair into a ponytail. She took hold of her now-destroyed coat, and threw it aside, revealing the black tank top she always wore. She took a deep breath. Large tendrils of darkness erupted from within her chest, wrapping themselves around her whole form, cocooning her inside. The cocoon exploded, scattering black dust, tinted with dark crimson, into the air. In Akagi's place stood the armored Moonless Knight. Its crimson eyes lit up with life, gleaming. She took a running start, then, channeling her magic into her feet and arms, blasted into the air, flying off towards where Wilson and the others were.

She landed on the grass, and her hand snapped up to a casual salute to no one in particular. “I am here! The Moonless Knight, the Executioner of Sabertooth, has arrived!” She announced, trying her hardest to hide the quaver in her voice. Was she afraid? No. She was terrified. There was no way she could face Wilson. Even from all the way here, she could feel her magic straining against her. She could clearly see the effect of his magic on everything around him. Her armor could protect her, but she didn’t know for how long. She gritted her teeth. Which would give out first, her body, or Wilson? She had an idea of what the obvious answer was. That, however, wasn’t going to stop her. Even against all odds, even if she was afraid of what would happen to her, even if she was going to die, she was a HERO. Even if her back was against the wall, even if she was on her last legs, even if she was facing unsurmountable odds, she would keep going. It was stupid, she was stupid, she didn’t know how else to solve problems like these other than fighting. She wasn’t as strong as the others, she wasn’t as cool or noticeable, she never got anything. For so long, she had told herself that she could sustain herself through the belief that she was doing something good in the world.

But, standing here now, she wondered. If she died here, what would anyone say about her? ‘Akagi did her best’. That was it. She wanted to be something more. She wanted to break out of that mold. She didn’t want to be in the shadows any more, underneath notice, forever alone in that darkness. “It doesn’t have to come to this, Wilson!” She shouted, taking on a stance. “Find it within yourself to control whatever this is!” She was, for once, happy to have the voice-changing feature on the armor. It hid her shaking voice well. Emotions were boiling up within her, and she could only do so much to hide it. She steadied herself, ready for whatever came next.

Kerberosa Keter
Tags: BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Scrin Scrin SomebodyElse SomebodyElse The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

Kerberosa herself remained silent throughout the man's explanation of the mission, her cloak wrapped tightly around her with a large cross-shaped object also bound and tied across her back. This would be her first mission and as she heard of the actions of the targets she was starting to regret her decision, these people needed to be stopped but were she really one of those that could help? what was she even thinking of signing up for this? So many things could go wrong. It was almost as if a storm cloud was crashing down just above the girls head as she stands there and lets the thoughts take over, this wasn't about the reward as the value was a relatively small amount compared to far simpler and less dangerous missions, it....it was about pushing herself like her father said and helping, if she couldn't do this then there really would be nothing for her.

The information of the fire mage did make her stomach drop, the loss of so many people, and with that not a second later she winces and grabs her head for a second as visions of flame and screaming rock her mind with on of the many voices taking over the other six. She shook her head, no, no that was not her, it wouldn't be her, please stop, flinching again from the pain she never the less bares it enough to pull the binding s tighter across her hidden limb. No focus on something else, the other mages, that would work, what were they like?.

The most notable of those gathered that she could see was a woman towering over the rest that did very little for her own self-esteem, absently raising her right hand to her own chest as the giant's curves, larger than Kerberosas own head was displayed with pride through a tightly fitted purple jumpsuit. The voices changed at least to two others and while they were not reveling in violence as before they did make her less comfortable, one of jealousy and one of desire which had her quickly look away to some of the other mages gathered instead. The entire situation had her uncomfortable as a whole but given her usual existence such was her default state, She just needed to make sure this didn't affect the mission or make her a burden again, that's all she needs to focus on.

Jane Dorian
Tags: simj26 simj26 @ SaberTooth (Open)

NJXD3M0.png

Jane looks back to Akagi "Your doubting and questioning, your confused about the present and recollecting the past as the confusion persists. I suppose I can state it more simply once more as I feel this exchange may soon end. I speak of the body, every muscle twitch, every eye movement, every breath, these speak far louder and clearer than words. They speak even before you yourself know what they are saying making masking such extremely difficult as I observe, the measure of your strength is simple mathematics in a sense, how much effort you are currently putting into your actions by the effect of such actions equals your potential...though perhaps we can speak more on this afterwards as that look in your eye tells me what you want to do. So please do what YOU want to do". The words following as Akagi flew past her and Jane watched, this was not her fight to get involved in after all so the part of her desiring such was quickly suppressed.

The moment was going to be important for her former opponent as she stood upon a precipice, she had drawn the Tower card and it was being played so all that remained to see its effect. She was certainly an interesting woman and in all honesty one, she would not mind coming into conflict with again, preferably once she had healed fully in all the necessary ways. Fate really had handed her an interesting encounter to remember in the end.

32E966F6-0670-4F50-A457-6BC4D20BA245.png

Morne Estate - Dragon Claw Guild Hall 4149DF3F-5161-4F99-8D72-F92B60487F6A.png
There was no time for interaction, as the azure haired dragon slayer had contained his hand within her own, fingers entwined gently before starting to lead the male out of the room and through the doorway. His amber hues trailed to meet Ruuuji before briefly switching to gaze at Nathan before fixing back onto the god slayer finally, a look of seriousness in his very eyes as though the silver haired mage to telling the Lamia Scale mage to relax. Alex knew just exactly what the red-headed male was like, especially when Amaya was involved. Ryuuji is known as being fiercely protective and utterly devoted to his friends and allies, and while hard to earn his respect, once you had it, he’d gladly fight in your corner against anything.

As the two left the room, the display of affection carried no awkwardness at all between the two of them as they held hands, having grown up with one another, the two of them had formed a closeness that some could only ever dream of having with a person. Amaya was family, and she felt the same way about him too. Their bond was unbreakable, and everybody knew it too. As the two veered the corner, Amaya curiously asked whether or not anything was going to change. His hues met hers in that moment as they made their way to the study and the woman turned to face him entirely. Alex simply shook his head in response; head adorned with a gentle smile. “Nothing will change, nor should it.” He chirped kindly yet honestly all the same. It was a known fact that Alex never hid what he truly thought, he was honest about absolutely everything and as such his opinion was often sought after by his close allies, family, and friends due to it.

In that moment, Amaya released his hand from her grasp and spoke once again, making her pleasure of seeing Ryuuji so suddenly known to the world. It was in that moment that Amaya was trying to make conversation so as to lead up to something of importance and it was likely that she knew the Morne would catch onto her act quickly. As the two entered the study in its entirety the azure haired beauty started to examine numerous books adorning the bookcases on the walls, before finally pulling one off of the shelf and skimming through its contents despite lacking the interest to take it all in. Alex simply sighed at that moment, before he spoke with a kind and warm tone. “We both know you’re not interested in that book, Amaya. I know you’re nervous about something.” He audible chuckled in that same moment before flicking his wrist and closing the book in Amaya’s grasp with his magic, before it slowly made its way from out of her grasp and back onto the shelf. ‘She obviously doesn’t know how to feel about that whole ordeal... that must’ve been her first kiss, too...’ . He thought, before finally realising that, that was indeed the case. Nathan’s kiss was welcome yet Amaya had no idea how to take it, she loved him just as much as he loved her yet this was the first time the two had announced it to each other.

As the slayer spoke once again, she spoke with his attention on nothing other than herself. As the woman spoke, Alex grew visibly rattled by her incessant self doubting. “It won’t ruin anything, and you’re plenty special!” He spoke seriously, brow furrowing before he sent a warm and gentle smile her way. The Morne paused, making his way over to sit atop a nearby table before continuing, legs swinging as he spoke. “He might be a prince, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s cut from the same cloth as everyone else.” His hues fixated solely on Amaya as he continued. “You see, we are all special and unique in our own ways. You just haven’t found yourself yet, I’m sure with Nathan’s guidance you will find it.” Alex smiled towards Amaya, however when she asked whether or not she was good enough for Nathan the tone in Alex’s voice warped completely. “Good enough? You’re too good for him! Too good for anyone!” He exclaimed, the staff passing by the study peered in as though to observe the sudden outburst before Alex sent them a look to which they responded to by continuing on their way. If Nathan was anything like his father, Noah, then they were sure to have their work cut out for them. The S-Class spoke fiercely, however Amaya knew that such an outburst was far from uncharacteristic for the Morne. They were all like it after all, and it was exceedingly obvious that Alex was just protective of the girl. Everybody knew that, and Amaya was sure to as well. “Nathan is a good guy, he means no harm and I know he’ll do absolutely everything in his power to keep you safe..”

“However, if he upsets you I will bury him mysel-”“Lord Alex! Lady Sora would like to speak with you, she said it’s a matter of urgency.” Spoke a voice, interrupting the mage before he could finish his sentence. The Morne looked over towards the doorway to see a member of staff entering the study as he proceeded to bow his head with respect, to which Alex smiled in response and quietly sighed to himself. Looking at Amaya then, Alex quickly jumped down from the table he was at on and made his way towards Amaya. He grabbed her cold hands and cuffed them in his, his amber hues meeting the blue of hers as he smiled. “I’m happy for you, truly. Just ensure you take care of yourself before everybody else.”

Morne Estate - Dragon Claw Guild Hall
Mentions: Nathan & Noah The Elder The Elder , Ryuuji Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime , Sora Kyuubey Kyuubey
Interactions: Amaya Kyuubey Kyuubey

Last edited:
Cadence Aurelio
Saber.(Fate.Prototype).full.2248318.png
The blonde knight had always thought of the Fiore's as a family close if not equal to that of the Aurelios. They normally held themselves with great dignity and pride. Always acting like proper royals. So having Zael suddenly stop him assuming a position similar to that of a servant caused a look of shock to appear over Cadence's normally calm demeanor. This was so out of character that he really didn't know how to act. While listening to him he just stood there stuck in place unsure of what to say. Of course upon hearing Leo he was immediately snapped out of it. He slowly pulled his hand free of Zael's then knealed down grabbing his should with his left hand. "Please Zael. Do not bow before me. I should be the one lowering my head to you. After all I have no position any longer. Whereas you are still very much royalty." Cadence stood back up holding his hand out over the blade. He listening to its hum, feeling the blood lust coming from its blade. It was a beautiful blade, but so dangerous at the same time. It seemed to reach out to Cadence. Calling, pleading, demanding he take it. Suddenly as Cadence hand reached the blade it vanished, having been delivered to his requip space. He then held a hand out pulling Zael to his feet. "I could never refuse a gift from you. It would be like denying all the hard work and feelings you put into crafting this blade for me. I'm sure I can handle it's power, thank you. Oh and, " Cadence suddenly walked pass Zael and to Leo, a friendly smile on his face as he patted him on the back."Stop being so childish. Did Zael not just give you a new dagger? How do you think it would make him feel to hear you so envious over the weapon he made for me when he just gifted you another? Hmm, well cousin?" He asked with an amused smile on his face. He would have liked to have knocked Leo sensless for acting so immature. But with his luck it probably would have been pointless. Cadence would have to wait for his time to strike. One of these days Leo was bound to run out of luck while Cadence was around, and when he did he would receive years worth of payback. Until then, " This actually give me a great idea. Come how about we go find somewhere to try out our new weapons? We can even have a picnic and relax after. What say you Zael?" He asked his inlaw a genuine smile on his face for once. Zael always seemed to cheer him up for what reason? He didn't know. But if it wasn't for Zael he wouldn't have made it this far in life, that was for sure. Him, and Leo where pillars that kept Cadence standing tall, and for that. Regardless of how annoying Leo was, he would be grateful.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

95D35BE6-A386-473A-A851-47BBC0A76504.png

Fairy Tail Guild Hall B900EAC7-87A5-4C91-87C2-619BD3D0C4C9.jpeg
The Dreyar minded his own business as he moved away from out of the not-so-hidden corner and into the main body of the hall, approaching one of the many tables that dotted the building and gently sat himself down on the cushioned bench. The boy was visibly exhausted; his breath exhaling in long drags as he took a moment to regain his strength. It was quite evident that running around and performing his normal duties had started to take its toll on the blonde. That, coupled with the bitterness of the cold outside made for an unhealthy match, especially as far as Lucas was concerned. His icy-blue hues darted about the guild hall momentarily, taking everything in, before fixating onto a tattered old poster that was scrunched you into a ball and seemingly left on the bench he sat at. Extending his hand outward, Lucas reached over and grabbed the paper, sounds of uncrinkling paper engulfing the hall abruptly as the mage absorbed it’s content. It appeared to have been an accepted job request that one of their many mages had misplaced. “Oh, seems somebody forgot to take this with them. I best put this back.” He spoke, albeit quietly to himself as the male got up from the bench and made his way over to the mission bulletin board.

Upon arrival, Lucas had to muster up all the strength he currently had to push past the mass of mages that had gathered around the bulletin board. Eventually, he made it to the front and pinned the job request back up onto the board. The mages that had gathered at the mission board progressively getting louder and louder with each passing second, boisterous chatter engulfing the contents of the guild hall in its entirety as mages bickered about who would take what job, and some even beginning to get physical. It was definitely your average day in Fairy Tail. Lucas shook his head, a slight sigh escaping his lips before a grin formed on his face. Making his way over to the wall to his left and over towards a shelf, the mage grabbed an air horn that was places there and set it off. “You lot need to keep it down, and keep it orderly!” His tone was playful and held absolutely no hostility in its nature, nor was it intimidating in the slightest. But, Lucas was serious and thus his words were laced with that very seriousness. It was nothing short of a fact that Lucas helped out massively around the guild, he made sure everybody had what they needed before they went on missions and he even took care of the mission bulletin board, his duties included basic maintenance and even bar work as well. He was respected massively, and absolutely everybody liked the kid. “Please, if you’re interested in a mission be considerate of your guildmates as well. Don’t push past each other, and don’t break anything. Just take a request and go. Everything you all need if you requested anything is in amongst the bags of supplies I brought back with me.”

It was in that moment, the noises quietened down and as if on cue, a white bird came screeching into the guild hall with a letter attached to its leg, to which Keira instinctively extended her arm out in greeting and took it. Lucas placed the air horn back almost instantly and made his was over to his older sister, he too acting instinctively. Icy blue hues watched attentively as the silver haired beauty read the letter, before opening her hand and causing the paper to disintegrate so nobody else could read it. As Keira turned to face him, Lucas already knew that something was wrong, and he could feel a pit in his stomach opening up as he looked up at her. “It’s mum, isn’t it?” He didn’t even need a reply, the look on Keira’s face answered him and gave him everything he needed to know, his own expression grew sullen and concerned. As Keira used her Requip magic to change into a cloak and warmer clothes, Lucas used his Transformation Magic to change into attire more suitable to navigate the cold in. “I’m coming too, Keira!” He proclaimed, before he rose a hand to meet his mouth as he coughed profusely for a moment. Upon doing so, Lucas reached into his pocket and took out one of his medicinal pills, and popped it in his mouth. His eyes then turned to face Keira once more, “ We need to go right away, I’ll be fine. I want to come.” As he finished, Lucas’ gaze befell both Lela and Yui as he spoke to them both. “Me and Keira have to go to our family home, would you like to come with us? It’s not a far journey but the walk will be nice. We shouldn’t be there long.” The blonde smiled, before this time facing Yui directly. “Besides, because we’ll all be so hungry from the journey it means you and Lillie can make some more of that curry! Maybe this time I’ll actually get to eat it!” A soft chuckle escaped his mouth as he jokingly jabbed at Ikora for stealing the curry Yui had made him earlier.

For those that knew him well enough, though. Lucas was worried. He was deeply concerned and was using joked as a way of hiding that.

‘I hope we get there before she gets worse...’

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Mentions: Ikora The Elder The Elder
Interactions: Lela Scrin Scrin , Keira Kyuubey Kyuubey , Yui Britt-21 Britt-21

8C8995A3-A16D-43F4-88AB-21D79379478B.png

Sirens Song 3C9B6675-FEAA-492F-A1E7-23218879B856.jpeg
It seemed that her strategy worked perfectly, the ‘spooky bitch’, was unable to properly defend from the attack and thus had to take her enhanced kick directly. As the woman came crashing down through the many floors below them, Eliza stood and watched. The sounds of crashing and the tearing of wooden planks emanating the entire ship was immense, and Mera was sure to be displeased at the damage that was being caused to her ship however it’s not like this was her fault, right? At least, Eliza refused to believe that she was to blame. ‘Mera ain’t gonna be happy...’ Eliza pondered the thought, quietly to herself before a violent toothy grin formed on her face once again. “WHAT THE HECK, WHO CARES! IT’S NOT LIKE THIS IS MY FAULT OR ANYTHING, THAT STUPID WENCH SHOULD’VE JUST FUCKED OFF WHEN I ASKED. SPOOKY BITCH!” Her voice boomed, even as she spoke to nobody but herself. “IT’S HER STUPID FAULT THE SHIP IS BEING DESTROYED! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!”

The wounded woman finally managed to get up and back onto her feet however by this point, the Redd lost sight of the intruder and no longer knew where she was. ‘Tsk’. “Where the fuck has she gone now?” Eliza proceeded to jump down through the destroyed floors in search of Reiss before making her way to an unoccupied room seemingly obscured from view. “BINGO!”. Without taking the time to properly plan her next move, Eliza charged up her Explosion Magic in both of her palms before kicking down the door and thrusting both palms in front of her. The sounds of crackling began to entomb the entirety of the ship as the strong smell of sulfer caked it. Then, two large blasts of explosions expelled from her palms and indiscriminately towards Reiss.

Of course, Eliza hadn’t taken the time to properly evaluate the situation and make a calculated move. She went in for the attack right away, and with such force as well. There were bound to be many options to which Reiss could counter her with.

“YA’KNOW? I THINK I HATE YOU MORE THAN MILES’ DIRTY UGLY FILTHY ROTTEN COUCH!!!!!”

Sirens Song
Mentions: Mera Kyuubey Kyuubey
Interactions: Reiss Scrin Scrin

• It was hard not to admire the sincerity that Alex always held, the words leaving his lips somehow always the right thing to say. He had a knack for many things, a wide variety that tended to leave Amaya speechless. A rather surprised look crossed her delicate features as the book once being held snugly by her fingers was snatched and returned to its previous place upon the bookshelf. “ Guilty. “ The word drawled out, indigo hues panicking to find something to settle on, even though the slayer had asked the questions knowing full well that the honesty that would be given would possibly be too genuine. She settled down into one of the comfier chairs, legs sliding to cross quite childishly. It looked like someone excited for a book reading, eyes eager, body slightly tensed forward as she hung onto each word. “ Cut from the same cloth? “ She echoed, head tilting curiously as her lips took to scrunching up in thought. Her mom’s face flickered into the front of her mind, a smile adorning her face. Strong, beautiful… She doesn’t know a door she can’t kick down, or a sky that she can’t explore. Meanwhile I’m just stuck on the ground. An audible groan fumbled out mistakenly, head tilting back so that her eyes were forced to settle on the ceiling. Those long azure locks pooled past the back of the chair, swaying with each minuscule movement that was made.

She didn’t even look at him as his voice became unlike his normal tone, the one she so loved and cherished. Those eyelids came to a serene close, face contorted slightly as the words were absorbed, wracking the thoughts that started spiraling uncontrollably. “ I just want to rise to where I know I should already be. Look at you, look at Nathan. You both just excel with your magic and you’re simply amazing. It doesn’t even feel like you have to try. And I know I shouldn’t compare myself to my mom, but when she was my age she was already … legendary. I can’t even fly yet, I should be able to. Maybe I should go train some more. “ Her fists were balled up again, blue flames licking those hands before it was snuffed out with those eyes flying open simultaneously. “ There it goes again. I’m disgusted by my own lack of control. “ She admitted through slightly gritted teeth. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around the sword strapped to her side, as if finding some sort of comfort there that hadn’t been given before.

That’s partly my issue… Alex. He shouldn’t need to keep me safe, I should be able to fight alongside him, not be a hindrance in the battlefield. “ It sounded like a thought not easily admitted, falling from her lips with uncertainty. That was quickly replaced with a flustered action, body immediately shooting up from the chair as her hands flailed around in protest. “ Bury him?!? Alex! “ The volume in her voice rose, tone completely bashful once more. A servant soon entered and stopped them midconversation which made her grow silent, trying not to be rude. My mom? Whatever Amaya was curious about she kept it to herself, gaze wavering towards the side. She soon felt her hands grasped delicately, fingers squeezing in response to the touch. “ I’ll try. “ That was all that she could manage to say before pulling away, one of her childish grins hovering for a few moments before it dissipated. “ Thank you. I’m going to go draw and maybe train. I haven’t jumped off the roof in a while. “ It sounded like a joke but Alex knew that she was completely legitimate in that statement. Her footsteps resounded hollowly through the study as she plucked up some loose paper and something to color with, smiling at the royal purple that had found its way within her grasp. Reminds me of Nathan… She mused to herself, finding her way out of the room.

A servant approached her, bowing slightly, a motion that still to this day felt very awkward to her. Whilst she was considered family, Amaya was not a Morne but still seemed to be treated like one. The slayer knew it was a sign of respect but it didn’t make it any less weird. “ T-Thanks. “ She managed to stutter out, reaching for the letter being handed to her. The emblem on it seemed extremely familiar. Pergrande? That’s the royal signet.Hey wait! “ She spoke up, eyes flashing up to inquire about it some more before sighing audibly when she realized the woman had already vanished. The navy haired girl was quite perturbed now, huffing like a child as she retraced her steps back to her room and stood away from the doorway, listening to see if the occupants were in a conversation. As soon as she heard one of their voices she pressed herself up to one of the pillars, trying to shrink into it and remain out of view. I’ll just… Amaya sighed and didn’t bother finishing the thought, it went as quickly as it came. She held the letter up against her lips, taking a deep breath as she sent it flying directly into the room with a bit of her magic. It was probably overshot but at least it’d be there for Nathan to see. The sound of her retreating steps reverberating through the hall was all that could be heard until she was out of earshot.

Once outside, her back found its way against the bark of a rather twisted tree, its branches splayed above like outstretched arms. A heavy sigh released itself, fingers now grasping the pencil as she began to unwind and draw. Amaya wasn’t book-smart but she had taken to finding comfort in scribbling or drawing pictures. At first it had been more about the joy of movement, not caring how the picture itself turned out, but she soon became talented enough to take pride in her artwork. The sword at her side seemed to pulse slightly, as if coming to life, a series of whispers filling the air again. “ What do you want? “ She spoke clearly, still entirely focused on the development of her sketch. Her eyes widened a bit, staring down at the battleground on the paper, dragon corpses scattered about. That’s not an arena… that’s a graveyard. She thought somberly, hand beginning to shake as she took it all in. The paper went flying off her lap as she jumped up suddenly with her back slamming against the rough bark, watching it with an expression overwhelmed with just one emotion; turmoil. Her heart started to react to the darkness that had taken seed there, finally coming to bloom into a beautiful flower. A deceiving gorgeous orchid meant for chaos.
    LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:
click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
Ryūji kept his gaze locked with Nathan's, his concentration not breaking for even a second as he waited for Amaya and Alex to leave the room. Even though he was facing away, Ryūji could still feel Alex send him a look, although it did little to dissuade him from his course of action and he was pretty sure that, deep down, Alex realized that. Once he was fully satisfied with how far away their footsteps had gotten after leaving the room, he finally broke eye contact with Nathan. He moved over to another side of the room, grabbing two chairs and setting them down facing each other, taking a seat in one and gesturing for Nathan to do the same in the other chair. "Take a seat," he said, a note of coldness still clearly evident in his voice. "I've already been standing around long enough and I don't feel like doing it for any longer. I trust that you probably feel the same. Besides, a conversation like this is better to have seated anyway".
"I really would like to get to know you better actually," Ryūji replied when Nathan asked what he had to say. "You seem to think that you're worthy to be with Amaya, and she seems to think the same as well. I'd like to make that determination for myself though". As he spoke, he once again kept his gaze locked on Nathan, his conviction and intensity never wavering for even a second. “I’d like to hear your opinion on why you think you deserve to date Amaya. If, I find your answer to be sufficient, then you’ll have my blessing to date Amaya. If I don’t,” He paused a moment, thinking, before shaking his head. “We’ll just have to figure that out when we get there,” he fixed his piercing gaze on Nathan again, interlacing his hands and resting his chin against them. “Oh and one more thing,” He added, the same intense fire still burning behind his eyes. “If you even so much as think of hurting Amaya, I’ll make sure you live to regret it”.
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

images.jpgDarian stepped through the gates of the Morne Estate at a cautious pace. The carriage driver pulled away once he had disembarked with his things, and a new servant was now waiting for him inside. "Hello, sir. I presume you must be Darian Brand. We were told to expect your arrival, and I am here to escort you as you require. I have been charged with your care until you get settled in." The woman spoke with a certain... sophistication that Darian was not used to in the slightest. He set his suitcase on the ground, and extended a hand to shake her's, hoping this was proper procedure. The woman smiled warmly and curtseyed back after taking his hand, then took a step forward to grab hold of his luggage for him. Darian instinctively grabbed his suitcase once more, startling the servant standing before him. When she gave him a worried look, he did his best to return the warm smile she had offered him before. "My apologies, madame. It's just... I can handle my own belongings. You needn't burden yourself with them." After a brief pause, he attempted to break the awkward silence with a question. "So, if we are going to be spending a bit of time together over the next few days, might I ask for your name?"

"Oh, my name is not of any importance. It was said that you are kin to Lady Sora and Lady Amaya. I am but one of many humble servants of this estate. You need not trouble yourself with my name." The woman offered another, shorter bow, then gestured towards the main entrance as if to shoo him in that direction. "I beg your pardon, ma'am, but everyone's name is important. I would not dare to think myself more important than you due to my familial bonds, and I would hope you felt the same. Please, I ask of you, what is your name? He had no intent to budge towards the door, and the woman could tell he meant to stand there as long as it took to make his point, so she relented with a slight sigh. "My name is Terra Foreman" She said, her tone quieter than before. It was clear she felt uncomfortable with his demand of her, especially given that he may well hold some authority through his family relationship with Sora and Amaya.

Darian realized the undue strain he had put on Terra, and he averted his eyes from her's, embarrassed that he had already managed to break some social rules of his new home. "That is a very nice name, Ms. Terra." His speech a bit awkward and unsure. "I apologize for stepping out of line. Shall we go inside?" If Terra was still bothered by what had happened, any trace of it had disappeared from her face. She gestured him inside once more, and this time he followed without question. Once inside the main hall, Darian was struck by the sheer size and beauty of it all. Terra had taken half a dozen steps before realizing he had stopped following her. "Is there someplace in particular you would like to see, Sir Darian?" She inquired. "We can make the first stop your new room, so you can put down your belongings and relieve yourself from carrying them." The suggestion made sense, but Darian had carried his suitcase with him for days before he had come here, and it did not seem a burden for him, least of all given the stamina afforded him by his curse. "Actually, does this estate have its own library? I seldom got the chance to read as much as I would have liked to before arriving here, and a library would be just the thing to ease my mind from my travels here."

"Of course, Sir." Terra nodded in acknowledgement. Turning slightly away from him, she spoke some words quietly and made a few hand gestures Darian did not recognize before a portal sprang into existence in front of her. "This gateway will take us to the library posthaste." The maid looked at Darian in satisfaction of her demonstration of skill, only to be disappointed by the look he gave in response. "Is something the matter, Mr. Brand?" She gently prodded. "If it is not too much trouble, I would prefer to walk there instead. It might help me learn the estate quicker, so that you may be on to more important matters." Darian responded, hoping not to have breached another unspoken rule. Terra stared for a brief moment before allowing the portal to collapse, she turned away with something of a dejected look on her face. "Of course, sir. Right this way."

As she led him through the halls, Darian noted that her steps were a bit off. There was something the matter with how she was moving, thought he didn't recognize it immediately. A few moments later, after having pondered it in the silence, it struck him what the problem was: She was tiring from her work. After a minute of contemplation, Darian decided it was not only the right thing to do to help her how he could, but he was obligated to as he was causing her the extra trouble. Making sure no one was around to see, Darian quickly removed a drop of blood from his hand and used his magic to propel it into Terra's neck, quickly making its way into her bloodstream. "Ouch!" The maid interjected, clearly having felt his blood burrow into her. "Is something the matter?" Darian asked, pretending to be unsure what had happened. "It is nothing, just felt a pinch on my neck, is all. Nothing to worry about." Darian smiled warmly at her before gesturing for her to continue guiding him on his way.

The effects of Darian's Blood Bond magic were noticeable nearly immediately. Her steps picked up in speed and her weakened stride became strong and purposeful once more. The half-vampire smiled to himself, glad that he was no longer being a trouble to his guide and caretaker. Terra may have been a young woman in her mid-20's, yet she was clearly a hard worker, and for Darian to cause her undue trouble was something he simply could not continence. Now that Terra's exhaustion was dealt with, the two of them made it to the top floor of the estate to the library within 10 minutes. After showing him which doors led into where the estate's books were kept, Terra took up a spot by the doors to wait for him. He considered removing the blood he had injected her with, but dismissed the idea as he still had plenty of time to do so, and she could likely stand to regain her energy as quickly as possible, even if that did require his influence. After walking into the library, Darian was once again struck by the sheer size and number of books that lay before him. When he was growing up, he was lucky to find a single new book every few months. This estate seemed like a dream come true for him.

When he finally pulled himself together again, Darian noticed that he was not alone in the enormous room. On the other side near the back wall stood a young girl with bright pink hair, looking through the bookshelves with what appeared to be single-minded determination. Perhaps it would be best to leave her to her own work. Darian thought to himself. After all, she was clearly very busy, and he did not want to disturb anyone that might be a guild member of Dragon Claw and create tensions with them so soon after arriving. With that thought aside, he began searching the shelves himself, hoping to find something that might pique his interests.

Kyuubey Kyuubey @AnyotherDCmembersaround

KARA FURY
1581320574741.png Location: Lamia Scale Guild Hall
Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 PlusUltra PlusUltra Zooks Zooks Talon Talon CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Kara listened to the others and watched them all approach, they remained a bit quite wanting to just grab themselves a drink first and foremost which the practically got themselves one. After they poured themselves cup after cup they then started paying a bit more attention towards the group, one timid little girl in particular who was also a pretty new face to them asked if anyone was interested in doing a quest with her. Kara was not fond of taking low paying quest figuring they were beneath them but they did like helping out a fellow guild mate. The fact that it would be her first job too was also something that she considered as well, Kara sighed a bit thinking it over, before deciding to inquire about it. They glanced over at them and began to speak over to the Blond girl "Yo kid, what sorta job is it and how long should it likely gonna take?" if the job took to long she wouldn't consider it anymore although if it didn't then they would do it with her and not even care for taking their cut since it wouldn't be enough to satisfy them. They did appreciate the amount of new people that went on to join and decided that making them feel welcomed would be a nice step after all, they honestly didn't know what sorta recruitment drive patty initiated but it seemed to be working very well. Who knew that the guild would change so considerably over the course of a few months of them being gone on a quest.​

Last edited:
Hitomi.png
FT Hall
Hitomi shook her head at Toki as they were walking back glad to help keep the girl warm. "That's fair enough, I didn't think about that. I just often go on those things on my own." Of course, when Toki beamed her smile, Hitomi smiled brightly back. "It's good to have company. I'm glad you came to find me. Thank you, Toki." Hitomi really was grateful when she could spend time with people. It was her preference but sometimes even she needed to be alone for a little while. While they made their way back to the guildhall she had pulled out a notebook and was jotting something down on a really disorganized page, and several of the notes were in completely different languages. She wasn't paying that much attention, though as she finished writing she heard Toki's question about the mission that had been mentioned. "Oh yes. The big mission that some are prepping for is a hunt for a guild called Sins or something like that? They're a dark guild. It caught my eye for the reward money but it seemed like a lot of other folks were going on the mission. It seems like it's going to be a big fight though, perhaps I should go?" She was sort of mumbling to herself at that point but they were nearly at the guild now.

When they arrived the little orb Hitomi had created to keep Toki warm went out and it seemed like Keira and several others were going to head off somewhere, Lucas was among them as well. It wouldn't have mattered if she hadn't caught him just before he was leaving or if she waited until the next time she saw him. Well, perhaps she should just leave them be though? She glances over at the gathered group before deciding against interfering and taking a seat at the bar where her previous drink still sat. She sipped the sweet chocolate mix while she began to write in one of her notebooks again. She had a job flyer next to her and focused on some of the writing and pictures on the paper. Honestly, Hitomi wasn't in the very best mood and wanted to get out of the guild again asap, so she'd take this job and head out in a little while.

Xel Xel @FT Guildhall in general

Mera Fenway

Those deep sea hues slid to a defeated close, arms dropping so her palms rested gently against Wilson’s chest. “ I’m sorry.. “ The words were lost in the force of the blast, fingertips sliding along the fabric of his shirt as she was thrown off of him and sent flying through the air at speeds that resembled one of the siren’s song’s cannon shots. Her body began to change while she was airborne, water body taking over as she became the very thing she controlled. The impact on the ground was painless, a puddle the only thing being left that slowly started to pool back into the shape of a human, rebuilding itself. Her skin was slightly burned from the explosion of energy that had directly hit her but that was of no concern to the pirate. Her main focus was the fury filled monster daring to rip its way through the man she respected and loved. It was painful to watch really, Mera never could quite stomach it even if she’d seen terrible things in the span of her life. She had seen Wilson become unsealed only once before and it was a memory that she had buried quite deep, not ever wanting to come face to face with it again. A tinge of pain rippled through the water body and those stern eyes burdened with blurriness peered down before she returned back to normal. My arm…it must've been mangled in the blast. Her eyes widened slightly, staring at the unnatural angle it was left in before a noise of annoyance slid past her lips. “ I don’t have time for this. “ The thought became audible as she grabbed her arm and pulled it back into a more natural looking position. The woman winced and bit down on her lower lip hard, enough to draw blood as she choked back a sound of pain. That arm is out of commission now… wonderful.

She peered around and noticed a few of her guild-mates along with one or two of the recruits, head spinning as a plan began to formulate. A hasty nod was given to nobody in particular, steps careful to try not to draw attention to the beast as she first made her way over towards Akita. Upon approaching the mountain side she peered up, eyebrow raising at the spectacle of trying to draw Wilson’s eyes towards her. “ Will ye shut up! I actually like ye and don't want to see ye dead. “ She hissed, clearly finding this idea moronic. Her plan might not be any better but at least it wasn’t entirely suicidal. Water burst out from the ground like a geyser and she went flying up to land beside the lightning dragon slayer, expression steeled. The situation was certainly no game and Mera had no intention of treating it as such. “ So yer pretty sparky, eh? I need yer help, if ye will lend a hand. “ Mera hated the idea of dragging one of the recruits into the plan but out of everybody in that test, Sabertooth member or someone taking the test, Akita was the only one capable of putting her down quickly enough. Mera’s gaze rose to the sky for a few moments, the inner turmoil she was facing was quite dire. “ Listen, I got a pretty shitty side to me that I need to let out. I need ye to fry the fuck out of me after I attack Master Wilson. “ She probably sounded crazy but it was truly the only way.

I’ll personally pass ye, just give me the shock of my life after I get my hands on him, I will be purely primal when I do which is why I need ye. “ Her expression was solemn, lips pursed as she let a small smile tug at her lips. “ I got ye guys into this mess after all. “ She looked down from their escalated position and waved over at Akagi, scarf in hand. Her boots hit the ground as she picked up speed, head lowered as her hat hid the pained look building up on her features with each heavy footfall. Those crimson locks started to fall from their normally held place, now cascading past her shoulders and flying wildly. She came to a quick stop in front of the woman, peering rather curiously at the armor she now adorned. “ I always loved this one. “ Mera commented, resisting the urge to touch it. “ I’m gonna open up a chance for ye to get this on, can ye handle that? Yer more than capable, I believe in ye, Akagi. “ The scarf was held out with her good hand, hanging limply between her splayed fingers. “ And don’t worry about me, I got my money on sparky over there. “ Her hues flickered up to gaze at Akita in the distance. “ I trust that she will keep me in check. She’s clearly Sabertooth material. “ Mera grinned a bit before looking around for someone in particular. “ Ohhhhhhhh Kathy! “ She called out, her echolocation helping her get a lay of their surroundings and helping her pinpoint the other S-Class of their guild. “ What are ye doing over there? “ She asked aloud, hair beginning to flow like water as a breathable bubble appeared around the Mae, lifting her up out of her current predicament. It continued to float on over, only dissipating as she was carefully deposited before the two. “ I need ye too. “ Her uninjured hand lifted, fingers pointing in the direction of their guild master, the scene speaking for itself. “ Help subdue him. “ She simply said, knowing that Kathy was completely capable of handling herself, as were the others. Mera wouldn’t dare involve any of them if she had even an inkling that it could cost them their lives.

Do not focus on me, ye understand? We’ve got a lightning dragon slayer on standby to kick my ass. Give Wilson everything ye got Kathy, it will take a little for the poison to kick in. And Akagi, we will create an opening for ye to return the scarf where it belongs. I’m counting on ye. “ Mera turned and flashed the dragon slayer up above a giant smirk, one arm limp by her side as the other arm rose outwards. “ Come on out to play. “ She exclaimed, a hearty almost cackling laugh bursting from her body so loudly that it wracked her entire frame, body doubling over. Her hat went flying, hair rising as if lifted by her own sheer power. Those eyes began to glow, taking on a new color as she readily embraced her true nature. Her charred skin began to change, healing over as the scales reappeared, teeth sharpening and claws protruding from her fingertips. “ Just couldn’t stay away…could ye? “ She lulled out, seductively twisting a few strands of hair that were pooling past her chest, wrapping about as if to frame her body. The energy around Wilson just looked so tasty. Siren Mera’s eyes lowered a bit, as if overcome with lust, completely honed in on their prey. And then she was gone, dirt kicked up where she previously was before she appeared behind Wilson, nails dragging down along the entirety of his back. The poison dripping from her fingertips soon found its way into the beast, attacking every part of him and slowly spreading. She immediately felt the impact of his drain but it wasn't enough to stop the hunger that had taken over, body ignoring the passive energy he eluded when unsealed. Her one hand continuously slashed out at him, trying to spread every bit of toxin that she possibly could. It would take a lot to disable a big boy like the beast for her to actually feed on him without resistance.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 simj26 simj26 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten @everyoneelseinst​

Last edited:
IMG_3123.png
IMG_3518.jpgAs Nathan kept his gaze on Ryuuji, the others left the two of them alone. He noticed Alex eyes on Ryuuji right before he left. Did Alex know what he's trying to do? Nathan asked himself. The two of them were finally alone, and before he fully answered Nathan's question, Ryuuji went for a chair offering Nathan the other. "Yeah you're right, I haven't sat down in quite a bit." Nathan said before walking over towards the chair. Sitting in front o fRyuuji, he listened to the words flowing from his mouth. From what he could tell, he was very protective of Amaya, just as he and Alex were. He couldn't help but think, if he actually stayed in Lamia' he and Ryuuji could've been good friends. Maybe even rivals. As he finished his statement, a grin slowly grew on Nathan's face. He leaned forward in his chair placing his hand on his chin. "To be honest with you Ryuuji, I don't quite think I deserve someone as amazing as Amaya. I mean she's literally perfect inside and out. I can literally say it's luck that allowed my to get an actual chance to be with her." He said slowly replaying the kiss in his head. "I've meet many women on my travels, but none was as amazing as Amaya. I feel like if the day came that I ever hurt her, that would be the day I died. I would literally died, before I ever hurt Amaya in anyway. Thats how much she means to me." He said somewhat clenching his fist. "The strength I have today is because of her. I know I didn't grow up within the Lamia Guild as them but since I was nine, I knew she was the one. The one I wanted to be both strong and weak for. I don't want anything in this world but to protect her, and see her grow to become an unstoppable force." He said chucking. "I can't help but laugh at the idea of both you and Alex telling me not to hurt her as if I ever will. I'm protective over Amaya just as you and Alex are. The only difference is I'm in love with her." He said looking Ryuuji in his eyes. "I know we don't know each other very well, but I can tell I can tell this won't be our last encounter. There's something about you, that I like. I don't understand what, just yet but I know if you and I team up. Thinks would turn out being big trouble for whoever our opponent is." He said with a smile.

Looking at Ryuuji, Nathan couldn't help but notice a letter flying into the room. The letter flew over Ryuuji's head, it also did the same if Nathan didn't jump up to catch it. As he looked at the letter, he noticed the return address, and the seal on the letter. It's from New Pegrande. Well actually my dad. He thought to himself. With the letter in hand, he was at first hesitant about opening, thinking about his family. "Please let everything be okay." He said softly, before breaking the seal, opening the letter.
Dear Nathaniel,

I hope everything with you is going good, and you've yet to cause Sora any trouble. I wrote this letter to inform you that a dungeon has appeared within New Pergrande just a few days ago. So far only a few other adventures have entered to find hidden trouble, and other relics, but we both know the true prize of a dungeon. So with letter let, I summon both you and your friends to New Pergrande to clear the dungeon. Once you all succeed return to the capital for a feast welcoming your friends and yourself. Also the djinn residing within the dungeon is quite powerful, so be prepared my son. See you soon.
Love,
Your father.

As Nathan finished reading the letter, he couldn't help but smile even brighter. The idea of hunting a dungeon right and home, and a chance for his friends to actually see New Pergrande. He couldn't contain his joy. He looked at Ryuuji, thinking about what he said earlier. "So Ryuuji, you said you wanted to get to know me better, right? Then what other way to get o know me, then within a dungeon?" Nathan said holding the letter out in Ryuuji's face. It wasn't in a rude manner, just close enough for him to read. LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆Ryūji studied Nathan's face intently as he listened, looking for any possible hint of deceit. Nathan had passed his first test already, as he hadn’t reacted with hostility when Ryūji had sent him such an intense look before. However, he was still unsure about Nathan’s true character, and he wasn’t about to drop his suspicion just yet. Although he didn’t see any obvious traces of deception in Nathan’s aura, that didn’t rule it out entirely. If a person was a skilled enough liar, they could make the telltale changes in their aura nigh imperceptible, although it was practically impossible to rid them completely.
Ryūji nodded and listened as Nathan continued to speak, hearing him begin gush seemingly endless praise of Amaya. If this was an act, then it was certainly the best that Ryūji had ever seen. “Amaya certainly is special,” He conceded, the sentiment behind his words genuine. “There really is no one else quite like her”. He listened as Nathan went on to say that he’d known Amaya was the one even when he was nine, and Ryūji could tell by Nathan’s aura that he truly meant it. Ryūji couldn’t help but smile in spite of himself when Nathan said that the two of them could have been friends or even rivals if they’d spent time together at Lamia. “I hate to admit it, but I think you’re beginning to grow on me too,” He said with a laugh. “I can see why Amaya likes you so”.
Keeping his chin rested on his hands, Ryūji had to fight back the natural instinct to immediately swat the piece of paper out of the air as it soared over his head to be caught by Nathan. He watched as Nathan opened the letter and read it, taking particular note of the seal on the letter. It wasn’t one he recognized, but he was more than willing to bet that it was something relating to the Pergrande royal family. “Something important?” He asked absentmindedly, continuing to watch Nathan as he read the letter. Ryūji’s interest notably shot up when Nathan mentioned a dungeon and then invited him to come. He read the letter as Nathan held it out to him and let out another laugh when he’d finished. “A dungeon, huh?” He mused, resting his hand on his chin as his smile widened slowly. “Well you’ve already managed to convince me you’re feelings towards Amaya are genuine, and that sounds exactly like my kind of party. I’m in”.
The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey

• Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 34%~

Lucia nodded slowly as Kat spoke, "You better not. If you shoot my booze I shoot you." She spoke with a narrowed gaze. Entirely serious! Granted the shot would be low powered and just serve to sting a bit, she would definitely shoot her if her booze was harmed. She watched Kat then walk over to Jackdaw and offer him a soda soon sitting back down on a nearby barstool watching everything unfold. She herself just assumed the same thing, though hadn't meant to ignore him. It did seem he was interested in joining, though also trying to find someone? A girl by the sound of the first name. She did however approve of the fact he wanted booze rather than soda, a wide grin forming on her lips. "Ehehehe...I like this guy already." She spoke sipping on her own bottle. What did kinda depress her though is the Joyan woman offered Jackdaw one of her special drinks, knowing just how much she liked booze! "Awww, none for me?" She asked with a cute pout.

After that she basically just stayed silent and kept to her drinking, though did observe the conversation as she really had nothing else whatsoever to do. Not even in the slightest. It was pretty obvious Jackdaw was flirting with Katyusha though the girl snickering a little, honestly surprised. She jumped up in her seat as Milicent banged her staff on the ground, blinking as it turned into an umbrella of sorts. Huh...magic stick, or part of her magic? She wasn't quite sure, but either way it was neat! She waved as Patty excused herself into the kitchen to clean up the mess that she'd accidentally made, blinking when she returned in her Priestess form. She was quite drunk but she did understand it was her Guild Master!

Everyone else though was in for quite the treat. It was indeed quite the strange sight to watch the girl go around the room in a slow blur chanting and soon sniffing at the new members. She did however find it ironic Kat called Jackdaw weird shortly before Patty appeared.

PlusUltra PlusUltra CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Talon Talon Peckinou Peckinou SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Zooks Zooks @Anyoneelsethere

Last edited:
Crimson winced as the needle was put into her arm, accepting the help. She wanted to keep fighting, "Yeah, I'll keep it by my side, I should be able to fight with my one hand if need be." she replied before standing up a bit, when she was offered the flask she took it and downed it, wincing a bit as it indeed did not taste too good.

"Eck.. But anything to keep me alive." she said happily, though when she heard her speaking to shiro she did feel a bit worried. "I should be fine with the help. Hopefully my body can fight it off, unlikely but hey, I've survived this long as a brutish warrior, what's a little bit of venom gonna do?" she said and chuckled a bit before walking with Nadine further into the cave, she did look a bit better after a few minutes, so that's a good sign, but her wound was still a bit discolored and swollen. She heard a deep womans voice in the distance, along with the crackling sound of spiders moving around.

"Guess we're here" she said before ducking down a bit, before quietly walking closer to the opening of a cavern, they were above a pit, and below was just a mess of webs and other spiders, along with bones and corpses strewn here and there.

But what stood out the most was the queen, she was at the back of the cavern, sipping a cup of...whatever it is.

"Alrighty... This is not what i was expecting" Crimson said quietly before looking to Nadine, "Any ideas on how to take this on?" she asks, she wasn't really in the mood for a brute force attack at the moment

Kisaki Kisaki

511A0B72-3510-4998-B16F-CB6F078F74DD.png
A126C210-8FF8-40C6-B8E0-0FA97F04A523.jpegAs Miles stared at the mage in front of him, he could tell she was definitely wounded. He figured she must’ve injured herself within the terrain. She slowly approached him using take over magic, causing Miles to wrap the bandana around his face like a mask. “Are you sure you want to do this. I didn’t notice before but you’re badly wounded. It might be wise for you just to run away. You already have a bandana, all you have to do is survive.” He said as he placed the bandana around his face. I’ll try not to hurt her too bad. She’s already messed up badly. Guess I gotta make this quick. He thought to himself, causing his aura to flow over his hands. He intended to strike quick and knock the young girl out, but before he moved he heard a monster out roar booming all around him. It sounded much like Master Wilson, and he could see his aura spiking in the area. “What the hell is going on?!” Miles asked aloud in completely shock. He wasn’t sure what exactly was going on due to his location, but for the most part he hoped both Kathy and Lexi were alright. He turned back towards the girl and his eyes started to glow. “I’ll end this fist then head towards the other.” He said pushing of the ground, dashing towards her fast. H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back