• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jackdaw noticed another female had been hanging around him and Katyusha. She had mentioned her approval of Jackdaw and her disappointment that Katyusha didn't give her any of the specially made booze.
"Well it isn't really up to me to offer any."
Whoever this person was... came off as another drunken typical person. Jackdaw wondered if all guilds really always were like this. He honestly expected more resistance and a harsher environment for guilds because of how important they seemed to the outside but he wouldn't complain if that wasn't the case. It would make things easier while he tried to find Rayleigh.
"You..You don't happen to know someone by the name of Rayleigh Sparrow either do you?" He said pointing to the outside commenter.
It was gonna be quite disappointing if nobody knew Rayleigh. He felt like someone would have to know due to how much rumors he heard about a person named Rayleigh around here. He had nailed that person down to being in one of the four guilds here so if nobody in this guild knew of Rayleigh then he would have to wait till a scenario where the guilds all interacted with eachother. If that was the case what was he supposed to do till then? Drink alcohol and waste time doing missions that people cant' seem to do themselves.
On the outside he seemed quite normal and cheerful but inside he was frowning.
He walked up to the woman who had commented about him.
"I'm Jackdaw. And who might you be?"
Mitchs98 Mitchs98

download (1).jpg1314 cocked its head to the side at Squadmate Keira's response. It was very uncharacteristic of her to react in such a... stoic way. Hmm. This has been a very positive outcome. Perhaps she has matured in so- A shock ran down Unit 1314's metallic spine. Error detected. Running diagnostic....... The computer portions of 1314's brain quickly ran through a massive list of checks, tests, and diagnostics on every single part and piece of its body, be it biological or otherwise. .... Diagnostics complete. Errors found: 0. That couldn't be right. Clearly something had occurred. 1314 began a visual inspection of itself, twisting arms, legs, fingers, and toes to ensure they worked as intended. Finding no faults in its body, the machine raised its hands to its head, feeling around and searching for faults or damage. As its hands felt around its eyes, it suddenly stopped, pulling its left hand away from its face to bring its fingers into view. What 1314 saw was even more confusing then Keira's response. Rubbing its fingers together, there was a wet substance there, like water had somehow found its way onto 1314. Looking around, the machine attempted to locate the source of what had splashed onto its face, but could not find it.

Logging incident into Anomalous Events Records. Drying its hand on its clothes, 1314 started paying attention to its surrounding squadmates, noticing both Squadmate Lucas and Squadmate Keira headed for the door. Are they headed out together? The sniper took notice of the snow-white bird flying out the window, realizing instantly what this meant. They are going travelling. If something should occur, Squadmate Keira might not be able to protect Squadmate Lucas without backup. Turning to the woman who was recruiting for the mission, 1314 quickly apologized for having to go, then quickly jogged to catch up with its two squadmates. Squadmate Lucas's request for firearm training still ran through its memory banks. It wasn't designed for non-required requests, and dealing with such things never quite worked out in its brain. Grabbing Squadmate Lucas's hand as he walked behind Squadmate Keira, it dragged the fragile mage a few steps back and a little further from his sister's earshot. Leaning down, the sniper attempted to whisper in his ears, remembering his attempt at stealth earlier. "I have considered your request further. Squad cohesion is still important, but if travel is to be required, protecting yourself may be necessary. If you agree to get your sister's approval for such weapons training, I will train you." 1314 then stood back up, its mind reviewing the data from the event earlier in the guild hall, seemingly forgetting to release Squadmate Lucas's hand in its distracted state.

Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder @FTingeneral

Last edited:
Yama text.png
1581568725275.png

Yamato couldn't move, he couldn't leave his brother's side. He kept closing his eyes shut and opening them again, as if trying to wake from the worst nightmare of his life. He hardly even noticed the others, only understanding the odd few words coming from those close to them. Serenity sounded desperate, trying to apologise to someone. Madeline was utterly furious throwing out threats like no tomorrow... And Avia... All he could hear from her was the stifled crying... What is wrong with me... I can't even say anything to dry a maiden's tears... He remained like this for what felt like an eternity. He couldn't even say anything about the blonde maid who appeared in the room trying to tidy everything up. However... When Hex arrived... The atmosphere changed. He knew what she was here for... Although Avia was surprisingly the first one to snap. The sadness from before turning to anger... And then to rage. When hex decided to "sample" Satoshi's body, Avia couldn't take it anymore and fully provoked Hex. Destroying the samples. Yamato's hands had balled up into fists. Trying to fight his fury but to little avail. He couldn't keep track of it all. In response, Hex took it 100 steps further, going on to make a full rant about how useless peoples feelings were, about how mages use their power to remind people of their superiority. "That's... Not true..." Then she pressed the heel of her shoe against Satoshi's head, preparing to make a brutal point. Yamato finally lifted his head, his eyes widening with fear. "SATOSHI! NO!" He reached out his hand in desperation, but Altair had arrived just in time to move him safely out the way, Yamato was stunned, both by the fact of how far Hex was willing to go for her pride and the fact his own brother's head was nearly crushed under the force of such an individual.

Altair went on to make his own point, and a good one at that, albeit a bit controversial in it's execution however. Yet the man truly knew how to show respect, especially to those who have fallen. Altair had held out Satoshi's body, only two words being exchanged. "Take him" That's right... Satoshi was his brother. Altair didn't have the right nor the responsibility to carry this weight. This burden was for Yamato to carry and he alone... And he had to get himself together to do what needed to be done... Find the bastards who did this and make them feel the same suffering they caused him. Yamato stood up on his two feet. Still shaken but determined and held out his arms ready to take his brother. But right before he could do so... He vanished into a plethora of rainbow coloured bubbles that just disappeared like he wasn't even there. His sword Severance falling to the floor with a heavy thud. Yama's eyes widened in confusion before starting to boil into anger. "W-what happened? Where did he go!?!?" He looked around the room desperately trying to find him, his eyes only landing on a well dressed man standing at the entrance. His voice was condescending... irritating. Speaking words clearly meant to provoke the heart-broken guild mages. Yamato gritted his teeth with rage, the only time he has ever felt such pure undeniable fury was the day his parents were murdered right in front of him. This time Altair was first to act, headbutting him and putting the sword to his neck demanding answers. Instead of calming the situation like he usually does... Yamato too drew his steel, shouting out an incantation for one of his spells. "Photo-kinetic Duplication!!!" Clones made of pure hardlight surrounded the well-dressed stranger, blocking off all angles as they, like Altair, held their swords up to the unwelcome guests neck. "You'd better think about telling the truth stranger. Where did you hide my brother's body!? Who are these associates of yours!?!? I have nothing else to live for now so my patience is running thin." That last remark from Yamato would likely stand out to his guild mates. It seems that in the heat of the moment he had forgotten about all of his comrades who'd likely be sad to see him die too.

Kyuubey Kyuubey H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 simj26 simj26 Xel Xel PlusUltra PlusUltra LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Scrin Scrin

Sora Marvell-Hartley

Alex would probably have a damn conniption if he saw the state of the library floor, books scattered about the wide space like a toddler’s room. “ There’s just nothing here. NOTHING! Maya, so help me, you will help me help my daughter. You did this! What the hell am I dealing with? Don't you have anything here that can tell me. Maybe in her more private collection... I'll have to ask Alex if I can have access to them. “ Her voice sounded stern as she spoke, although childish notes were laced with each word that was thrown towards someone no longer alive. Rather quickly her forehead banged against one of the pillars holding the bookcase upright, cotton candy pink colored hair splaying about to create a curtain around her face. She took a deep breath, canine-like teeth exposed as she gritted them and tried to get her emotions under control. Everything was fine now. Amaya was okay now. It was being managed for now. That word kept coming up in her mind; now. It wasn’t a particularly reassuring word given the circumstances.

A scent caught her attention and she shook off that distraught demeanor, eyes flashing back to the books before her as she started to sort through them once again. After all it was highly possible that she skimmed past a book of value without realizing it. The scent filling the library was becoming overpowering though. The slayer's nose wrinkled up as a result, finger pushing past her lips as she nibbled on the tip in silent speculation. What is that smell? In her peripherals she saw slight movement, a figure that wasn’t known but somehow the stagnant fragrance seemed vaguely familiar. Whatever it was, it wasn’t coming to her currently. That brain was rather filled to the brim with enough concerns and worries for now. After some time standing there in silence and finding nothing of use she turned and let those deep jade eyes settle on the boy before her. Their familial tie was quite a headache, not in the sense that she wasn't elated about it, the title he held to her was rather confusing when the two were standing side by side. She wasn't sure how to explain it to anyone or even how to introduce him without being barraged with questions or odd looks.

Darian, is it? “ One hand settled on her hip, fingers tapping almost thoughtfully. The other hand rose in a kind wavelike gesture before she dropped it and came to stand by the new member of Dragon Claw. Her head tilted to the side, hair cascading past her shoulders with the simple movement as she scrunched her lips and tilted her head way up to stare at him. “ I guess I didn’t get my height genes from your side of the family. “ Sora jested lightly, cheeks puffing out slightly at the vast difference there. While serious, the DC GM always found times in life to laugh and love, things couldn’t just be business and seriousness constantly. Life wasn't meant to be lived in such a way. Darius had also taught her how to throw caution to the wind and just be in the moment. She loved him dearly for that. “ Unless that doesn’t give it away, I’m Sora Marvell, well Hartley now. “ She held a hand up to shake his own, fingers stretching and hovering as they had to reach much further than she was accustomed to. “ Glad you decided to come. “ A toothy grin was flashed in his direction and whilst she was tiny in comparison to him she still eluded a sense of ample dignity.

Scrin Scrin LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @dcpeople​

IMG_3742.png
Fairy Tail-Before JobIMG_3486.pngIkora's eyes widened as Yui, yelled her name out in shock. At first, she felt as if there was something on her face, or she was making a mess while eating the delicious curry. But then Yui went on about Ikora not asking. A sadden expression formed on Ikora's face as she replayed Yui's words through her head. "How stupid and rude can I be?" She says placing the bowl of curry on the counter. She bows her head in respect and says. "My apologies Yui. For now on I vow to ask for your food, before taking it. This won't happen again." She says lifting herself up. She looked at Yui as she told Ikora that she wont be getting another if she doesn't help, causing Ikora to nod her head vigorously. "Of course I'll help, I'll definitely will want some for my mission." She said with a big smile, before reaching for her bowl devouring the rest of it. As she did, she couldn't help but hear a bird screeching through the guild hall. "What the hell? Who left the door open?" Ikora asked looking around for the culprit. She then turned towards the bird watching as it went to Keira. Raising her eyebrow in question, Ikora walks over. She watched as Keira read the note attached to the bird. Hmm must be some Dreyar shit brewing. She thought to herself, after Keira informed Luca that she had to go, meaning she had to leave her on the mission. Which slightly angered her. She was really looking forward to fighting along side of her best friend, but as she said family first. She somewhat listened as Keira told her she was dropping out o the mission and she believed in her, but who cares about that. "Yeah yeah, I believe in me too." She says with a soft grin. "But seriously though, I hope everything at home turns out okay. I would come along, but I need this money honestly. I gotta help pay for the repairs at the monastery. I somewhat went overboard out there. Oh and tell old man Hibiki I said Hi, and one day I'll come by for a fight." She said turning her soft grin, to a sinister one. Ikora turned on her heels, walking towards the counter where she placed her empty bowl. "Yui, I'll be in my room getting ready for the job. Let me know when you done flirting with Luca, so we can make this curry." She says walking off placing her hands behind her head.
Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin
Hilltop-Sin's JobAs Ikora stood on the hilltop amongst others, she boringly listened to the two knights standing before them. it was obvious they were a bit uneasy about the turn out of the mages amongst them, and admittedly so was Ikora. There wasn't a lot of mages here, and the ones that arrived seemed a bit on the young side. Mainly the girl with the cloak around her. She seemed awfully young. She let out a sigh of frustration as, she thought about not having Keira, nor Lela along with her. She was glad that Veronica was still up for it. She looked around, noticing a rather giant busty lady standing amongst them. Definitely from Lamia Scale. She thought to herself. As she looked around, she noticed there was no one from either Sabertooth or Blue Pegasus. Just what the fuck are they doing. Literally not one person from their guild showed up. She thought. Keira, you better hope I don't die out here, or you'll regret it. She thought to herself smiling. Looking at the council members, a questioned formed in her head and she couldn't help but speak up. "Uh sorry not sorry, but umm I know Sabertooth pussycats, and the Blue Pegasus Pansies aren't here, but aren't you guys supplying any woman/man power. I mean, this is your concern as much as ours. We can't be the only ones saving Fiore. The council and their knights definitely gotta pull their weight. And what about that new guild formed just for these type of gigs, Dragon Foot, tail, eye, or whatever their name is. Where are they huh? Why isn't the councils personal guild here??" She said stepping through the crowd approaching the two council knights. "Did you guys really relay on all of us, expecting not to get your own feet wet?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Mr.ThunderChocolate Mr.ThunderChocolate

Rayleigh had stayed quiet during the man's explanation of the mission. It seemed they would be getting information. Rayleigh felt this wasn't something they should've needed such a group for. They could've easily sent in their own spies to do this missions as it wasn't one that called for a big attack. Rayleigh had yet to speak to any of the others who had decided to deal with the dark wizards. It really wasn't a huge concern what the others thought. However one of them seemed to think that the council should have supplied their own members. Perrhaps it was her first time. Perhaps it was a sense of justice. As much as Rayleigh agreed however she knew that the council seemed to care less about dark wizards than any of the actual guilds did. It was often to Rayleigh's benefit when she ended up taking plenty of missions regarding dark wizards. The lack of members from other guilds showed that few thought this was something that required a huge amount of manpower. Perhaps thats what the council thought as well.
"Where are these alleged members. And this specific one you say thats been burning innocent people. Given the explanation and lack of manpower I'm assuming this is a stealth mission and not an attack. If that's the case then you simply need to lead us to each member and we can find out the information from there."
Rayleigh actually excelled at stealth. Her own traces were like rumors throughout fiore, to the point Rayleigh was never sure how many in other guilds even knew about her. A young man who had been looking for her had recently found this out the hard way.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Scrin Scrin SomebodyElse SomebodyElse The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

LeoPostTitle.png
Mentions: None
Interactions:
Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
271882626012211.png

Cadence suddenly walked pass Zael and to Leo, a friendly smile on his face as he patted him on the back."Stop being so childish. Did Zael not just give you a new dagger? How do you think it would make him feel to hear you so envious over the weapon he made for me when he just gifted you another? Hmm, well cousin?" He asked with an amused smile on his face.
Leo, already disappointed that Cadence accepted Zael’s gift, was further agitated once Cadence approached him with a friendly smile and patted him on the back. Leondres really hated that, and a part of him felt Cadence knew this also, childish? , The thought lingered for a moment as Leo came up with a response “Why yes, he did...But you don’t understand cousin...” Leo’s lips curled up into a grin and his eyes glowed with greed, It is because I want everything there is to possibly want - I want to own the stars, the sun, the moon and everything in between, and all of it I’d give away to my dear Lady Luck < 3 ~ The greed in Leo’s eyes relinquished and so did he, resting both hands behind his head and looking not quite in Cadence’s direction “Ooh nevermind...I suppose you’re right~” Leo said with a not quite so convincing tone in his voice, and turned to Zael “And I hope I didn’t offend you, but you do make the best so I just got a ‘little’ carried away is all.”
" This actually give me a great idea. Come how about we go find somewhere to try out our new weapons? We can even have a picnic and relax after. What say you Zael?" He asked his inlaw a genuine smile on his face for once.
Sounds like a wonderful idea, we can see how you guys do against my own sword. “ He confidently withdrew the sword by its hilt, fingers trailing along the sharp end of the blade almost like a lover would. It reverberated with noise in response to the touch, acting as an extension of himself while he held it out for them to see. If Zael loved and cherished anything, it came down to two things; his twin brother and the sword he called Fenrir.
Try out our new weapons? In other words, a challenge to see whose weapons fairs best against the other? Well I already know my answer~ Were Leo’s first thoughts as Cadence proposed the idea, not just because Leo was almost incapable of ever turning down a challenge but he was genuinely interested to see how his new dagger fared against the new blade of Cadence’s that Leo still desired, and wanted to see it’s potential first hand. I wonder how this dagger will compare against my sealed djinn equip? Then came Zael’s answer and Leo could hardly believe his ears, struggling to keep his belly of laughter from spilling out right there and then. He can’t be serious?! Hrmph! If anything it should be the other way around, and I fight Zael and Cadence at once, but then again~ Leo reminded himself of the last time they decided to challenge each other, and how ultimately the two went into a draw, Hrmph! As if that’d happen twice~ He added mentally, as he tried to dismiss the idea Cadence was his equal.
Please go easy on me! Unless it’s Leo, I think the universe will simply find a way to screw me in his favor.. Maybe I’d fare better against my dearest brother in law. Go ahead, try it out. I’ve been looking for an excuse to find out who would truly dominate in the heat of things. “ His words sounded playful, eyes dancing as he darted out onto the empty space before them where Cadence had previously dueled Amaya. " Unless you and Leo want to go at each other? "
Goood, he does recognize the folly in taking us both on, let alone me by myself~ A pleased smile curled up on Leo’s face, he could appreciate Leo’s enthusiasm at the very least and when thinking about it, Leondres would have been interested in seeing how Zael would fare against Cadence, or what Zael was capable of in a fight at all. In all his experience with Zael, Leondres had never once seen his cousin-in-law engage in combat. On the other hand, there was always another nagging part of him that wished to go against Cadence one on one, the potential chance to take the score from their last duel was one almost too difficult to pass up - or at least it would have been if Leo was any ordinary man with ordinary luck! And he knew that if not now, then later down the road the chance would arise again. Hrrmm, well I don’t want Zael to feel left out, perhaps… Leondres placed a contemplative finger on his lip “Well since Cadence thought of this, I’ll leave the final decision to him...I do have one alternative idea though, if you want to join in Zael, we could all take turns against each other in short rounds.”

((Legend:
Leondres Text Color))

~Nevms Spindlewheel~
8f1a7317498e5bb9221397a21e41f181.jpg

“Awh man, am I lost again? Maybe I should take a turn here?” Nevms was lost again like he had been many times before as he was out attempting to explore more of Magnolia once again. Most of his time was spent exploring Magnolia in fact, only seeking refuge in the guildhall at night as a free place to sleep. He had yet to properly establish himself amongst the other mages of the guild, and he hadn’t accomplished any quests since joining but nonetheless Nevms enjoyed the free time he had to do with as he pleased. In between exploring Magnolia and constantly losing his way, Nevms spent his time training in an attempt to gain a better grasp of his spells but to little avail. Without a mentor or someone to guide him, Nevms realized he wouldn’t be getting far on his own.

“Hrm, noooo this doesn’t seem familiar either....So I am lost…Well, I might as well see where this leads to anyway~” Nevms had not realized it yet, but the random path he had chosen to take on this particular day of exploring the regions of Magnolia that he would make his first encounter with an individual who would change the course of his life; for better, or for worse...

Somewhere in the back alleys of Magnolia, the hushed groans of the victim of a resurrected could barely be heard coming from a dark maze of paths in a filthy alleyway. The man responsible for these people suffering crouch with his pistols at his side staring down his victims."Hmm, yes very nice. Although next time I should make sure to carry something on me to keep you from passing out. It's no fun slapping you around to wake you up. I can't even feel it. Geez, I should have thought of this whole cursed immortality thing ages ago! It's amazing! Now I can spread my pain, and the best part is no one is actually going to die from it! So I can always come back around for seconds!!! Hahaha!" Rasil sang cheerfully falling onto his back and happily kicking his feet like a child might do when someone is tickling them. His victims this time consisted of several big wig criminals. Each had come to Rasil after he beat up some of their thugs. 'Offering' Rasil a position on their gangs. Of course, when Rasil said he wasn't interested they immediately turned to threats. So after they had shared their pain with Rasil, he only felt right to do the same back. However, it seemed that they too could not appreciate his beautiful pain. Honestly, he missed Madaris at times like these. She had left one day with only a note saying she wouldn't be back anytime soon, and not to wait up. He knew whenever she did return she would find him. He was her precious lover! But still it left a void in his heart he couldn't fill. With that heavy thought on his mind he dragged his feet as he marched out of the alleyway and into the crime-filled back streets. Only to immediately bump into someone. Although he was so downtrodden he didn't even seem to notice the little guy. Who seemed so out of place in this area he simply gave him a dismissive wave and slowly walked away.

“Oof, ow…” Nevms fell back hard on his butt after being bumped into by some rather interesting looking stranger, looking back at the downtrodden man who was slowly walking away Nevms thought to himself, Hrrrmm, he looks like he knows his way around here, but what’s that feeling he’s giving off? Nevms couldn’t discern the precise reason why, but something nagged him to approach the man and Nevms was not the type of person to ignore his natural impulses. He got up, dusted off his hiney and approached the man without a moment's hesitation, reaching out and pulling at the back of his shirt “Uhh, excuse me mister…Erm” CRAAAPP WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY FIRST!!! Nevms mind panicked for a moment and he blurted out the only thing that comes to mind “C-could you…Maybe show me around the place?”

Rasil stopped, confused by his ears. Did some little kid just ask him to show him around? Like some kind of tour guide? The thought sort of excited him. To be insulted by some little snot-nosed brat. It was a new kind of low for the killer. He turned to the kid tilting his head sideways with an eerie smile spread across his face. Truly he was acting suspiciously now."Hey there kiddo. I'd be happy to show you around. But first one question...How do you feel about pain?" He asked raising the eyebrow of his one not covered eye. Maybe if Rasil was lucky he had just found him a new traveling companion. Surely this kid was no Maradis. But he was better than Rasil moping around on his own. The more the merrier as the saying went!

At first, Nevms actually took a moment to ponder the question “What do I feel about pain?”, going into thought I remember Eon saying that pain is a lesson, and life is one big pain! But to this day I have no idea what he meant by that, and I get a funny feeling about this guy, the eyepatch and the creepy smile that reminds me of Eon any time he planned something terrible for me!… Nevms had only just come to notice the blatantly suspicious nature of the man before him, but he still wasn’t one hundred percent sure “Waaaaaaaaiiiit, are you some kind of bad guy?” he scanned the man top to bottom, and front to back as he nipped the bottom of his chin in genuine curiosity “Hrmm, well? You kinda look like a bad guy but...Well, some bad guys I’ve met didn’t even look like bad guys, so I get confused..”

Rasil squinted suspiciously at the little kid. He kneeled over putting a hand around his head with a finger on each side squeezing his noggin like an egg being lifted up with pliers for observation by some scientist obsessed with recreating some long-dead species."What kind of idiot are you? Answering a question with another question? STOP WASTING MY DAMN TIME BRAT!" He yelled so loud that the force from his yell caused a wind to blow the skin flaps back like some sort of cartoon scene. Rasil smacked the dust off his hands and scowled at the kid. "It's very rude to accuse people of things based on their looks sonny! You obviously haven't learned enough! Come travel with me and I'll teach you the ropes! So how about it aye brat-I mean kid!" Rasil said with a massive grin on his face flashing his big pearly whites, and his tanned skin glowing in the light of the day.

Nevms yelled along with ‘Eyepatch’ as he covered his ears in an attempt to shelter them from the sound but to little avail “AAAAAHHHH I AM SORRY!!!” and Nevms was suddenly reminded, Weird I think Master Eon said something similar once...Ow..Once the man calmed his yelling, Nevms put his hands to his side and hung his head down in shame “Y-you’re right mister, I’m sorry!” While at first Nevms felt shame, Rasil’s proposal at the end of his lecture lit flames in Nevms eyes and his demeanor shifted from shame to jolly in an instant. The idea of adventure outside of Magnolia had already been weighing on his mind, and something about this eye-patch guy reminded Nevms of Eon which Nevms took as a sign of some kind; a sign that he may be the mentor who would help Nevms achieve all of his goals and dreams! Nevms checked his pockets, making a rain-check of his belongings until he quickly realized he never had any belongings to keep “Reaaaaallly mister? That sounds great! B-but, I don’t know your name...And you don’t know mine, hrmm, well my name is Nevms Spindlewheel and I am an *official* member of Fairy Tail! So what about you mister eyepatch? What is your name and what guild are you from? You look pretty strong to me, so you gotta’ be a mage right?” Nevms paid special emphasis on the ‘official’, after all, he was very proud to have made it this far. He did have some concerns that perhaps his leaving without any real note or message left behind would be a bad thing, but in the end, he figured they wouldn’t think much of it. After all, mages go traveling around Earthland all the time, so why should they worry if he did the same?

Rasil gave a hearty laugh patting the kid a bit harder than necessary."Don't worry about it kid! It happens a lot. It's crazy how people assume wearing a white hair, a black suit, and eye patch makes you a bad guy!" He said this with a sincere sense of confusion. Beginning to contemplate all his past interactions with people. As a matter of fact, they didn't seem to appreciate his gift of pain much either. But he didn't see anything wrong with it. He would definitely spread his love of pain to everyone. One day his dream would come true. With this thought in mind his made a passionate fist ready to take on the world. He nodded as the boy seemed to get excited at the idea of joining him. Giving him a confident knowing nod."Yes yes, really really. I would be glad to take you under my wing as I travel the world!" He suddenly stopped giving the kid a weird look as he gave his name and spoke of being a guild mage. Rasil had to cross his arms to focus his mind in thought for a second. Then he smiled and nodded as his answer came to him. "Actuaaally. I'm no guild mage! I'm a HERO OF THE PEOPLE!!!! HAHAHA!" He said striking a ridiculous pose his hands angled away from his body like some sort of incomplete triangle. He let out a heavy breath having put a bit more into that announcement than needed, before turning back to continue explaining himself to Nevms."You can call me Rasil!!! Or if you'd like Mister Paineater! My hero's name! Haha! So how about it kid? Wanna be my sidekick and go around on adventures with me? We can stop bad guys! Rescue people! Even find treasure!!! So whatdoya say?" Rasil asked
holding his arms open in a welcoming gesture.

~Rasil Brandhart~
162171.jpg

Hero of the people, Rasil?? So it must be true! He really is turning out to be a lot like my old mentor after all, and we only just met! Nevms pondered on that for a moment, as Eon once told him in the past to be wary of strangers. Don’t understand why he would say that though, almost everyone I’ve met so far has been pretty nice...Except for those two who invaded the guild hall, but they were obviously bad guys! And this guy is obviously...A Hero!!! A wide & toothy grin formed across Nevms cheeks and he struck the same pose as Rasil done earlier, though due to Nevms flimsy memory his footing was completely off and his pose was not quite right “Okay Mister!! uhhh...Paineater?? MISTER PAINEATER!! I say YEEESSS!!! Let’s go now! I have all I need on me! But where will we be going first, Rasil? And am I gonna’ have to think of a hero name now too..? Oh and..” as the newly formed pair would begin their adventures together accompanied by the endless barrage of questions Rasil would receive from Nevms, it was true that neither of them truly knew what the road ahead would hold or how their experiences together would change them both forever...

Collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
(Mentions - @FTGuild)
(Legend:
Rasil Brandhart Text
Nevms Spindlewheel Text)

Last edited:

• Darian Brand
    a4e78f67e4db5383a7ca6eeb6c5f3187.jpgDarian had barely begun to look over the books on the shelf (or at least the ones that had not been thrown to the floor yet) when the pink-haired young girl called out his name. I wonder how many people here already know my name... She skipped over to him and made a joke about her not getting her height from his side of the family. Family? Ahh, this must be Amaya! Good to have met one of the two people I was looking for already. He suddenly was not surprised that she knew him. Of course Sora would have told Amaya that he was coming, though he was a bit confused by how she knew what he looked like. He was thrown off once again when she introduced herself as Sora Hartley, however. Sora?!? Wait, this girl looks no older than me?!? Of course, I'm not got room to talk given how long I'll probably retain this look, but by the gods she is practically a child! His eyes narrowed out of instinct as he looked her small frame over, but then she extended her hand for a handshake, greeting him with a warm smile.
    Darian took her hand and shook it with a slight smile, careful not to use more strength than would be normal for someone human his age, as well as not baring his teeth like she was. She also had some manner of fangs, naturally, but it didn't take a genius to see that her fangs were much different than his. As he let the handshake go, Darian considered his options. Of course, the easiest way to confirm her family tie to him would be to bite her, as the blood would easily tell him that they were family, but of course he could not do such a thing without revealing his true nature. Even then I couldn't tell she was truly Sora rather than any other member of my family. Darian turned his head before he spoke, appearing to admire the library and all its books, which combined with her short height should do just fine to hide his fangs as he spoke. "I am quite glad to be here as well. I was quite worried that I was the last of our family left standing, so to hear that one Darius Hartley, Amaya and yourself yet lived was much of a relief to me." He said, careful to disguise his distrust behind a display of pleasantry.

Kyuubey Kyuubey @dcingeneral

Last edited:
STCS3.png
Rose stood there and thought for a moment, she may be someone who always wants to fight, but even she has to use her brain and thing 'well i can fight another day if i chill'.. While she was thinking she heard the roar in the distance, she glanced over in the direction it came from "Whoa.." she said quietly, then watched the strange man rush her. She wasn't really prepared for such an attack, let alone an immediate one, she decided to wait for him to get a bit closer, before lunging her right arm out at him, claws extended like a sword, she doubt it'd connect but if he doesn't dodge, she was aiming center mass, and nobody wants her hand in their torso, she's only done it once and that was a fucking mess.

The Elder The Elder

Bastion.png
Sitting In His room before headed out
Bastion was retreating really hard. He hadn't said anything but had just balled up in his room after that crazy freaking red-head had abjectly terrified him. He was a wuss he knew that but still, he had traumas he couldn't deal with when confronted with violent behavior. Violence had taken his eye and his Maria. He still had no real friends and he now had a reckless desire to prove himself worth keeping around. There was a tiny spark of confidence lighting up in his chest if it was good or bad he didn't know but he'd take the chance. Before fear took over he'd hopped off his bed, tucked the 'heart' with magic pulsating within inside his pocket. When he got back he had a plan, for now, he needed to head off to see if there was any work on their board. As they were a very new guild the board was very nearly empty but there was one job that mentioned hunting down some dark mages known as 'The Sins', how had this job been overlooked by Alex or any of the other members of this guild? The reward was impressive too. It would be enough to fund his project for sure. He grinned to himself, just slightly before snagging the paper down and walking through the halls of the large estate. A couple of servants stopped to ask him if he was okay, which he dismissively assured them he was fine, he was sure the information would get back to Alex because of them but...honestly, he didn't care. He felt unneeded and wanted to prove he had some skills aside from cooking and house chores. Maybe this would help with his confidence if he could return to the other members triumphant that would be the best outcome.

He headed towards his room to pack a light travel bag, taking some cheese and bread and a few carrots and other raw vegetables he could eat without cooking them up. Bastion picked up a small blue metal orb and dropped it into his pack, it was an ice lacrima that he'd crafted with metal and magic to keep certain foods cool and fresh. He also packed some of the magic grenades he'd made. The pack was heavy with supplies now and all he needed, including a spare set of clothing. With his preparations done he made his way through the estate again, this time one of the servants had stood in his path until he told them what he was doing so they could report to Alex on his whereabouts. He was frustrated at the interrogation but answered with a simple 'I'm going on a job' before walking around them and headed out. At the exit of the estate, he took a deep breath and stepped through the door, knowing Alex would likely be alerted by now but Bastion didn't care too much. He had his money and the location he needed to get to.

~~~

Now standing on the hill with the others
Bastion had slipped away, his spark of confidence had faded but he already took the steps and was here now. He would do his part, perhaps he wasn't as powerful as the others but he had control and skill. He supplemented his usefulness with his mechanical weapons, which stored his magic for use later. He was a surprisingly perfect balance of mechanics and technology. Though the group here wouldn't know who he really was or why he was there. He had yet to introduce himself, being very quiet, but he wasn't slouching or trying to hide like he usually did. He had a goal and focus in mind. He had to take a deep breath as he stepped a bit closer to the others. One of them was messing up Dragon Claw's name and when his voice left his mouth it didn't sound like it belonged to a tall blue-haired man, it sounded...quiet and almost feminine. "It's Dragon Claw, they have their own things to do, most of them anyway." Bastion pushed his hair away from his eye, revealing the scars and glassiness of it, but also his color-changing guild mark. "I'm free to assist though, I have supplies and I brought a few extras of my magic grenades. I can give you guys a couple if need be. They've got my magic in them so it can have varying effects depending on the color. I'm also a mechanic if anything needs to be fixed up. More than that they aren't your typical grenades and the shell is reusable, I just need the things returned to me and I can fill them again. Long story short, I've come to assist to the best of my abilities." Bastion went very quiet again after that giving people ample time to speak to him if they wanted to, he was more than willing to follow the lead of the others, he simply had a desire to be useful, anywhere he could.

The Elder The Elder Blackvelvet Blackvelvet SomebodyElse SomebodyElse The The others on the Sin Mission
Mentions: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Katherine Mae
1581792564580.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey (interacted with) The Elder The Elder (is around and mentioned) explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (mentioned) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (mentioned) simj26 simj26 (involved with plans) (SABERTOOTH TRIAL)

Things just continued to get worse for this trial. Hell, the leftover recruits that were hiding would make it to morning without being hunted due to all the shit happening. Between Mera, Eliz shooting energy canon balls basically, and now Wilson turning into an absolute beast. Uncontrollable and risking both the people on the field and those in the city. The S class felt like she was the only one who didnt cause such a mess in the middle of something important. A sigh escaped her lips as her back continued to stay against the mountain and she watched the situation unfold even more before her. I'm going to have to throw this trial out the window. There's no way I can let all of this happen and risk the testers' lives. Kathy thought to herself before noticing Mera try to do her own thing and Akita going on and screaming at Wilson like a banshee and trying to get his attention. This is not going to end well if she does that... Wilson was strong. He was the Guild Master for a reason and had extremely strong power. Snapping from within her thoughts, she heard Mera calling her name in a sing-song voice before a bubble suddenly formed around the S class and was now brought in front of her. Once the bubble popped, Kathy stood there, listening to Mera with a nod "I understand..." wouldnt be too bad. Shouldnt be. She was at full energy, nothing that could prevent her from fucking up in the middle of the situation.

Mera was gone after transforming and the S class took her position, her eyes going from their purple color to a bright blue, her power finally showing its true colors and undoubtedly giving the air a strong vibe to anyone around. Nexus was strong, it was a power passed down through generations and could not just be "Obtained", like magics could. She began to form a large dome only including those who were involved in this situation. Protecting people from the outside and keeping them out while keeping everyone inside, in. Including herself. Blue cracking-like lines formed up from her neck, up to her eyes where Nexus flowed through, more power going into her dome to make sure it was as strong as possible. Her hair flowing in the air while she took calm and steady breaths. She's done this before, she can do it again. Her focus was strong so she could do this while distracting Wilson. Once she had a firm grasp with what she wanted, she moved from her position, activating her Nexus Artificial Enhancement. Her body light as a feather but her skin hard as a rock to take damage and be durable within the fight. She began to run, her eyes still glowing blue along with the crack-like lines on her face and neck. Kathy held her hand out and began to shoot Nexus Blasts towards Wilson. If she had to subdue him and distract him at the same time, so be it. While not going at fully automatic, she kept her blasts paced before she jumped onto a ledge of a mountain and stopped moving, crouching down and suddenly forming a Bow within her hands.

Nexus Hunter was her next ability. Despite the energy she was using, she didnt have S class for no reason. It took a long while to finally get to the stage she was at to endure so much of her power. But she would definitely need refreshments and some food after this. Between her blasts, the constant blue dome summoned up to keep things out and keep things in, her enhancement and now her Nexus Hunter. Pulling an arrow from mid air behind her (also made of Nexus) she loaded it onto the Nexus Bow, pulling the string back and aiming directly at Wilson before letting the arrow fly and watching it explode upon impact. Kathy only had to hold on till the poison settled in his body. She could do that. With four arrows remaining, she prepared her second arrow, waiting for the smoke to clear to see the Status on Wilson. As soon as she were to see him, she was going to shoot, but as of this moment, she had no visual, her enhancements keeping her body strong to protect her from harsh damage if he were to suddenly speed up and lunge at her direction. I'm going to need at least ten drinks after this. sometimes being in this guild stressed her out where as only selective people could calm her down.​

Cadence Moonfire
d09e08d92acb82ecb47050abcff11115 (1).jpg
Leo was full of himself. Cadence understood perfectly well. He knew that Leo was just a greedy bastard. Which made sense considering that he always got what he wanted thanks to his luck. He really could be so unbearable sometimes. Not like Zael, so kind, sweet, and gentle. He worked so hard, and care so much. For what? He didn't have to make these weapons. He wasn't obligated to do any such thing. But he did, while others take he only gives. This was truly a generosity unheard of to Cadence till Zael came into his life. It was...refreshing. The Moonfire approached Zael, swiping his hair from his forehead and pressing his own against it. He started into his eyes a friendly smile on his face. This might look like something lovers may do, but it had long been a tradition to the two. Ever since they were little ones sneaking around at night. It was really a comforting term of endearment. "Thank you brother, " he told him in gratitude of his kind words. Lately, he needed them, losing his place after having been praised as the next head of the family was hard, even if he didn't want the position. The feeling of importance was gone, leaving a void he desired to fill somehow. Thus far his recent reuniting with his brother in law had done a much better job than this pitiable guild. So fast to judge those they don't know. Reminded him exactly of his family, and by extension himself. Really what a hypocritical world they lived in.

Cadence pulled away from Zael once more, a brilliant grin spread from cheek to cheek."I am confident in your ability. Your ability to give me a good entertaining fight before I defeat you of course. Leo you may sit back an observe for now. I wish to test out my new weapon." Cadence stood back, holding his hand in front of him as if waiting for something to be handed to him. He closed his eyes and focused. Thinking of the dimension he used for his requips. Unlike most they were far trickier to pull out. So powerful that the drain of yanking them from another dimension was very limiting. But he managed, as suddenly the blood-red blade appeared in his hand, as well as a flock of bats which flew around him swarming the area and turning the sky black before all flocking to Cadence as if attacking him. However soon the began morphing turning into shadows and forcing themselves into the form of Cadence, "UAAAAAAAAGH!!! THIS FEELING!! This hunger....what...what is it!? I feel so....goood. Haha, heheheheheh, HAHAHAHA!! HOW MAGNIFICENT! COME MY DEAR ZAEL! LET US CLASH SOULS!" The figure that formerly appeared as Cadence beckoned, and if anyone else had been around they would have had no idea who he was. But Zael and Leo would recognize him as a figure they hadn't seen in some time. As Cadence had reverted to a younger form, his personality seemingly affected by the blade but as Zael had said he didn't appear to be evil in the least. If anything he seemed much more poetic and enigmatic. He raised his blade aiming it at Zael, "Now, have at the!" He taunted ready to do battle but refusing to make the first move.

177657d857bb3ae63e69db1d95cf7192b05047e6_00.jpg

Kyuubey Kyuubey Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town
sample_23c81844f1730fcaa6d7e6e654a3c5f9.jpg
Toki let out a thoughtful "Hmmm.." at the answer she received. Another dark guild subjugation quest. She learned her lesson last time, she'd stay back and let everyone else handle it. All she'd end up doing if she tagged along would be slowing everyone down. "Well, I'm certainly not going. I wouldn't be able to deal with a dark guild mage if my life depended on it." Their short trek soon found themselves back at the Guild Hall. The little orb she'd been following dissipated leaving her with a rush of cold air before they finally made their way inside. As she brushed the snow from her head and shoulders she watched as Hitomi went over to the bar. Her own gaze drifting along to see what everyone was up to. It looked like even Lucas was getting ready to head off somewhere. She cast a quick glance down at her little familiar. "He couldn't possibly...?" She left the question open, even if it was obvious Eishi knew what she was thinking.

With everyone going off to do various quests she figured she should probably find herself something to do. She had to earn her keep somehow after all. With that in mind she made her way over to the quest board. Her eyes wandered across the various requests put up. Kill this. Do that. Destroy that. As expected of one of the top guilds most of the requests for things only a quality mage could undertake. But then she'd grown use to this fact during her time there. No, it was the quests buried underneath and ignored by everyone else that she was after. There were always people looking for something mundane. Help looking for something. Someone to trim their hedges. Maybe take their pet for a walk. Things that were 'beneath' powerful mages and perfect for her. Her gaze continued to lazily drift across the board in an attempt to weed out one of these low-tier requests.

Magnolia Town - Guild Hall
Interactions: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum (Hitomi)
Mentions: @FTGuildppl

IMG_3106.png
1581881167915.pngDante’ Sol, the sadden god slayer, sat on a bench in the center of Balsam. His face, now dried up from his tears, still holds that look as if he lost everything. Which to him was a little brother. Yeah Satoshi wasn't his actual brother, but he's learned to treat everyone within BP as family. Satoshi was just the one member he got really close with. As he sat there, villagers within Balsam gathered all around trying to figure out what the cause the Dante's anguish. For the most part, Dante' wanted to tell them the truth. Everyone loved Satoshi, despite his perverted actions, and attitude. They deserved to know what happen to the youth of Blue Pegasus. As much as Dante' wanted to tell them, he knew that it would cause turmoil within the village, and maybe even Fiore. Word spreads face and he didn't want to be the cause of it. Looking at the Balsam Villagers gathering around him, Dante' stood up letting out a hefty big sigh. Their constant questions, filled with concerns slowly angered the mage even more. Looking around, Dante' noticed the concern in their eyes and relaxed himself a bit. "There was a death in the family." He said simply. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go." He says vanishing in a flash of light, before appearing at the top of an apartment building. He stood there looking over the village wondering how did they enter and leave unnoticed. He figured they must've used spatial magic to get in and out, very quickly. However the biggest concern he was worrying about was who? Whoever it was obviously did have the balls to stick around after killing Satoshi. Whoever they are, they're gonna feel Blue Pegasus's wraith. All Dante had to do was find them first, and that what he plans to do. Looking over the village, he noticed their forces locking down the village, and releasing search parties. A few ran passed Dante's location and he was wonder where Master Veira was sending them. He intercepted them, questioning them about their objectives. Once Dante' heard Veira sent them to the cultist hideouts, he tilts his head in question. "I guess I'll start my search there. Try not to get in my way." He said to them before walking off. He turns towards Blue Pegasus looking at it just encase it'll be his last. "I will return." He says before vanishing leaving Balsam on his own in search for the ones responsible for Satoshi's death.​

• A rather childish grin was spread from cheek to cheek as he spun his sword around like it was a toy. “ Don’t worry about it Leo, I saw the glint in your eyes when I handed you that dagger. It’s only more of a compliment that you’re admiring my other work too. “ He laughed a bit then, eyes widening a bit as Cadence drew near him. He hated the weird feeling that arose whenever his brother got close like that. It was more despised that he couldn't name it. The physical touch that he usually loathed was welcomed then, body sighing happily in its own response. That grin faded a bit into a smile that was soft in nature, forehead pressed against the Aurelio’s. “ You never need to thank me for such a thing, brother. “ Zael’s gaze seemed to flutter about, unable to fully focus on the man before him, albeit shyly. The grasp on his sword was almost lost and he stepped back the moment Cadence pulled away, fingers rediscovering themselves along the hilt to a more comfortable place. A deep breath was taken, a weird tingling feeling in his hands letting him know that Fenrir was indeed scolding him for being so distracted when a duel was about to commence.

Your confidence in me is so uplifting. “ He smirked in retort, eyes glistening over with a weird glow as he watched the sword materialize into existence from the pocket dimension. Zael seemed pretty ecstatic at the way it took over Cadence and empowered him. I really outdid myself.. Another few steps back were taken as he found his footing and allowed the tip of his sword to point casually towards the ground. “ Clash souls? If only you could see what I see. “ As his opponent’s sword was lifted and pointed at him, he merely rolled his shoulders and flashed him a smile, blade still lowered as he closed the distance between them. His body flashed over past Cadence’s, Fenrir digging into the dirt and kicking it up in jest, not touching the man who stood there but avoiding him by inches. “ You know I don’t like to make the first move. “ He chimed out loud enough for him to hear, smile still unwavering as he stood within proximity of Cadence, back pressed lightly against his. “ Try to strike me. You better bring your best. “ He demanded, voice dropping a few decibels as his concentration heightened to a new level, body completely relaxed and ready. His stance almost looked like he had given up, unwilling to attack the one behind him.

I wonder how Leo’s luck will fare against Cadence’s battle prowess. I’m still saddened to this day that I was unable to see their tie. I’m sure it was magnificent and impressive.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Last edited:
Cadence Moonfire
Hyakuya.Mikaela.full.1954652.jpg
Cadence wasn't at all surprised by his brother's movements. More so he was surprised by his own. He could see Zael coming. But as far as actual reaction he wasn't nearly fast enough. Still much faster than normal, but not nearly as fast as his other Requip's. The blade was also different. It was much thinner than his other sword, and its blade seemed stronger as if it was made for someone with less power than the Aurelio. He held the blade to his face. Starting into the blood-red hues in appreciation. Not really doing anything with his brother in law at his back. He knew he could trust Zael on his word when he said he wouldn't make the first move. Otherwise, the young blonde would probably be missing an arm as unprepared as he was for the difference in his speed. "Yes, I believe this kind of blade is referred to as a Katana am I correct? I've used a few before, but not one quite like this. Truly an excellent weapon. I'm sure it'll be satisfying to wield." Cadence praised in an almost musical tone. He smiled showing off his vampiric fangs. He was feeling far too much enjoyment to be bothered by something like being a vampire. It almost didn't cross his mind. Until the hunger started.

Cadence didn't understand it at first. He felt a strange longing for something. He didn't know what, but for now, he decided to fill that hunger with battle. Yes, that's what he craved, so decided Cadence the vampire who quickly turned to his brother twisting his body in a show of flexibility he previously did not have before. His blade was but a crimson streak as he aimed to take Zael's head with it. Had Zael ducked he would receive a much less deadly, but still incredibly painful kick to the face followed by several thrusting strikes at his midsection. Had he backed away all together Cadence would have just used the momentum from his swing to propel him into a little living twister, something that would have probably made him hurl normally. But in his current state, he turned into a spinning katana-wielding tornado. "Come now, Brother! Do not disappoint! I do so desire to test this ability out to it's fullest against you! Truly this battle shall be spectacular." He beckoned his friendly smile replaced by a new serious expression. Showing his full commitment to the fight with Zael.

Kyuubey Kyuubey commentator~ Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Darian Brand

B08A0163-C0AC-40F5-96ED-5B9224861C19.jpegDarian could tell from his peripheral vision that the woman who claimed to be Sora was watching him intently. Was this some kind of test? If so, he intended to pass it. Turning to look at her once more, he gave his most genuine smile at her comparison between himself and the owner of the estate, though Darian knew nothing about him but his name. As she spoke of their small family, he knelt down and began to pick up the books scattered across the floor, which would give him an excuse to not be looking her in the eye as he spoke. “Indeed, it would seem our family is quite small, though I would be most delighted to meet Ms. Amaya. Someone to bond with around my age would be a great boon indeed.” He said calmly, laying stacks of books on a nearby table as he pulled them together, careful not to take too many books at a time to appear normal in strength, even though the stacks were little more than paperweights to him. “Speaking of family and Amaya, where is Master Darius? I had hoped I would find you all in one place, but speaking to the servants on the way here led me to believe he is not present.” This was not a deception, after all. He did come to meet the family, and having the only other man of the family absent did cause him some level of disappointment.

As he continued to straighten up the mess “Sora” had made, she asked him about himself, which he almost started to respond to before she mentioned him having an odd smell about him, and asking for an explanation. Even as his eyes narrowed at the question, his quick wits saved him from even skipping a beat, letting out a chuckle in response. Looking at her over his shoulder, he responded in a joking manner as she had been.
“Ahh, so you can smell the poor on me even from this distance? A pity, after I went through all the trouble of stealing these nice clothes before I came.” He chuckled once more before continuing his work. “Truth be told, there is little to speak of. It would seem that my side of the family did not fare so... graciously as your own side of the Conbolt family. That said, I feel no shame for my humble upbringing among the lowest of society. It has taught me much, and I am grateful for what it gave me.” He laid the last stack of books on the table with care, the floor around where “Sora” had been searching was now clear and clean once more. “Take these books for example. I am an avid reader of whatever I can, though I truthfully only owned three books in my life thus far. I can thus appreciate a library of this size with the knowledge that I must use these books as best I can, because others less fortunate than I may never get the chance that I now have.” He was speaking truthfully and from the heart when he said this, though he held no ill will to someone like the woman behind him. It was the nature of those born into fortunate circumstances to neglect the things they should cherish, after all.

Kyuubey Kyuubey @DCingeneral

• Zael Fiore

Zael’s sword hummed in response to the Aurelio’s words, as if answering him of its own accord. Raven colored locks swept past his vision as his own body felt the change in the muscles of Cadence’s back, reacting with its own show of finesse. A smile drowned in trickster intentions spread then, head indeed ducking as Fenrir shot up to ease itself between his wielder and attacker. It grazed the boy's knee that was meant to strike him in the face, lightly cutting him. A face, mind you, that was still quite ecstatic with the adrenaline coursing through each vein and limb. “ I hope you find your way out, brother. Good night! “ He turned and shot Leondres a quick thumbs up, the look on his face so giddy it compared to that of one feeling highly accomplished over something simple. Of course, at the moment, Cadence was in quite a bind but Zael knew deep down that when he broke free it would indeed have him faced with a newly enraged opponent. “ Oh man, oh man, Leo. He’s gonnaaaaaa kill me. I might need to pray that Lady Luck lends me some aid or maybe I can borrow some? “ Zael’s hand shot up the back of his neck, rubbing it coyly at the thought of how he thwarted that duel and prolonged it.

The daemon bounced back to create some space between them before he settled down on the ground, legs crossing as Fenrir laid dormant upon his legs almost like a pet. He rested his hands on his knees then and sat there with his toxic green eyes remaining settled on Cadence. Whilst his gaze seemed stern, his body language was completely carefree, devious grin still plastered there. Zael would never attack someone who had been cut by his sword, not finding any interest in blindsiding someone whilst they were in the dream world with their senses cut off. That just seemed disrespectful and lacked any amount of honor, something the blacksmith held onto with an unwavering conviction. One should not attack anyone who couldn’t defend themselves, that was an injustice. Whether Cadence would traverse it quickly or get lost in the visions that would come to him was unknown but Zael would wait in his tranquil position with the patience of a saint.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Last edited:
Dungeon Raid Time Skip
IMG_3123.png
Dragon Claw---->New Pegrande DungeonIMG_3516.jpgAfter Nathan receive the letter from his father, he was more then excited to head home and conquer this dungeon. However, within the letter his father stated that the dungeon was more powerful and dangerous than the dungeons Nathan first encountered, meaning he'll need help. So after successfully recruiting Ryuji, a Lamia Scale mage and also a God Slayer, he went on his way to inform everyone else who he thought would be a great addition to the team. He asked Alex, Amaya, Ami, and Christina and they all agreed. He also tried asking Bastion, but he was still locked up in his room. After telling everyone about the dungeon, they all seemed pretty happy and excited to actually go, then again he also threw in the option of visiting New Pergrande. So maybe that's what grabbed their attention. Everyone was given a few hours to prepare for the journey mainly because Alex informed they'll have to get the luxurious Morne Estate Train ready for its travel across country. In the spare time of them waiting, Nathan called his father asking for more information about the dungeon. Noah informed Nathan that the magical energy coming from the dungeon is causing a dangerous sand storm to spiral crazy around the tower itself, meaning the tower was within the eye of the storm. He informed that the storm itself would be difficult to walk through, and cause us to lose all since of direction. So basically he was telling him to bring goggles so they could actually see a bit better. With that in mind he thought about Christina and her craftsman magic and how useful that'll come.

The time came when it was time for their departure, and we all gathered at the main hall before leaving. We stepped into the carriage that took us towards the Morne's Train station, where we quickly boarded the train. After their final checks, we departed without any further delays. We travel across country from Fiore all the way to New Pergrande. Along the way we've seen the border between Bosco and Seven, the chilly and icy lands of Iceberg, and right into the desert of Pergrande. Only making a few stops we made it within one full day, finally stopping in the capital of New Pergrande, Medina. Just as Nathan remember his home was just as beautiful and lively as ever. The people were all happy and exited to see him. Though as much as he wanted to stay and chat or even wonder around, there was business that had lto be done. They group entered the carriage that was waiting for them and headed towards the dungeon site. Upon their arrival the sandstorm was raging on, swirling in a fury. Things honestly could’ve went a lot worst, if Christina wasn’t there. Thanks to her craftsman magic, she was able to forge us some protective gear for our hike through the sand. If Nathan was keeping track of the time correctly they’ve been wondering through the sandstorm for about an hour. Upon entering the eye of the storm, their entire vision became crystal clear revealing the dungeon tower itself. The very dungeon was giving off an immense flow of magical energy.
ed110bff25c843eaff89f9f8cc1f6b5c.jpg
As Nathan removed the protective goggles, he stood there in awe, with basically drool falling from his open mouth. His eyes were gleaming with nostalgia at the very presence of the dungeon. "My my my, isn't she beautiful?" He asked looking around amongst his comrades. "Man if I must be honest, I can't wait any longer with this beauty standing before me. I say we got right in, the first room is always harmless anyway. But after that, anything can happen and I do mean anything. There's traps, puzzles, dangerous demons and monsters, so please be careful. I brought you all along cause I figured you'll be strong enough to survive and enjoy this experience. And I'll tell you, this experience is like no other." He said with. a cheesy grin. "So without any delay lets go." Nathan said before turning towards the dungeon, walking towards it. As he reached his hand out grabbing onto the handle. He paused for a moment taking a deep breath, before pulling the door open revealing a bright white light. As he stepped through, his figure slowly faded into the light. As everyone stepped through, they'll be surround by nothing but white. It'll seem like they're floating in a void of white nothingness, however below them was a black light. The group started to descend into the light at a rapid pace almost like falling. Though once they enter the light, the appear standing within a chamber with only one path with a bright light coming from it. "Alright guys don't panic. We're inside the dungeon." Nathan said with a chuckle. "This is like a rest area for anyone who might need it before going on ahead. If y'all want y'all can wait here, while I scout the next area." He said before leaving without waiting for any response. Nathan ran forward on the only path, entering through it's corridors. As he did, he and whoever followed was greeted by a cliff, and big open area complemented by fire, lava, and ruined structures that looked like buildings. As Nathan looked around he's seen many paths leading to who knows where. He also took noticed of a variety of different creatures roaming around the areas. Some where animal like and the others were more human like. "Hehe, this dungeon is gonna be fun." He said with a big cheesy grin. For those who didn't really know Nathan, they would assume he's being rash and impulsive, however for someone who truly knows him, they'll know he's just being his true self. Someone who belongs on an adventure and inside of a dungeon.
IMG_3809.jpgIMG_3811.jpg
IMG_3815.jpgIMG_3816.jpgIMG_3824.jpgIMG_3825.jpgIMG_3826.jpgIMG_3827.jpgIMG_3837.jpgIMG_3838.jpg
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Darian Brand
s7vp7pw2ji.jpgDarian listened to "Sora" go for a while, thinking over her responses, though not giving anything of his own. He maintained eye contact through her talk, only narrowing once again when she mentioned him not smelling entirely human. She's not one to let things go, I see... Used to getting what she wants, perhaps? He sighed, shaking his head. Where he came from, someone who avoided questions about themselves like that was a sure sign that such questions were unwelcome, but it would seem that things were different here. Just another new set of rules to learn... He looked down at the floor. Her backstory and her own upbringing were interesting things to hear of, to be sure. And her apparent disinterest in her own power also piqued his interest, but he remained quiet all the same. He likewise also hoped that this side of his family could be trusted, and that he could trust them in turn, but for someone with his curse? Darian closed his eyes, once again dreaming of a world in which he wasn't beholden to his curse. His eyes snapped open, however, when the pink-haired girl mentioned something being wrong with Amaya.

Is that why she was in here? Why she was so frantically looking for something in these books? Darian scowled openly at this, the thought of his newfound family dealing with some manner of affliction.... This woman didn't specify exactly what was wrong with Amaya, but it sounded not unlike a curse, akin to Darian's own. Darian considered this for a moment or two, and as much as he hated to admit it, it would appear that he didn't have much of a choice when it came to his own secrets anyway. If she can sense my curse, then no doubt others here can too. What an annoyance. He stood from where he had been leaning against the table and walked over to "Sora". Kneeling down to bring himself closer to the chair which currently dwarfed her tiny form, Darian took her hand in his and took a deep breath. "Do you trust me?" He asked, before his nerves got the better of him. He had never revealed his curse to someone willingly before, and he suddenly lost the will to await her answer. Trust was something he had never truly had from someone else before. Before the pink-haired girl could even respond, he opened his mouth and bit down on her wrist. Her skin was a bit tougher than expected, but his fangs broke through all the same. He took only a minor drink of her blood, enough to confirm her ties to his bloodline.

Standing up once more, he now had no choice but to believe that the little girl before him was indeed Sora. How she could possibly look the way she did was beyond him, but that wasn't important right now.
"Hopefully this curse of mine doesn't soil your opinion of me." He said, openly looking her in the eye as his fangs flashed in his mouth as he spoke. "You speak highly of family, and I will trust in your words when I ask that you allow me to handle this curse on my own. I will tell the others in time, when I trust them as well, but for now, I will go find Amaya. You can trust that I will keep her safe as best I can." With that, he gave a short bow and headed for the library door. Luckily Sora's blood gave his nose a very good track on Amaya's scent as well, given he had tasted her mother's lifeforce. As he walked outside the door, he handed his bag to Terra and bowed to her in apology. "I must apologize, Madam Foreman. If I can trouble you to deliver my bag to my room, I would greatly appreciate you. Unfortunately I have urgent business with Ms. Amaya." He was gone down the hallway before she could respond, but if Darian lost his belongings now, what difference did it make? His things were little more than pocket-change to the people who lived here, probably even for the servants...

Once Darian made it outside the Estate Grounds, he dug deep and stopped limiting himself to his human strength and agility. The sun was harsh against his skin, after all, and the townsfolk wouldn't know who he was anyway. He began running down the street with inhuman speed, easily matching even the fastest-moving carriages on the road. He followed her scent with single-minded zeal as he approached the train station. The train emanating with a scent similar to Sora's was leaving the station and gaining speed as it went down the tracks. Darian jumped the station fenced, leapt onto the tracks and gave chase, ignoring the shouts of station crew and bystanders as he blew past them. As the train closed in on its full speed, it began to outpace Darian by just a bit, forcing him to put all his power into one last jump, launching himself forward and managing to grab hold of the safety rail on the back of the last train car. Easily pulling himself aboard with his vampiric strength, he made his way inside and tracked down the blue-haired girl from which the scent was coming.

Regaining his breath from being out in the sun for so long, he let his heartbeat come down and then walked up to the girl.
"Hello, Miss. You are Lady Amaya, are you not? My name is Darian Brand, the relative of your's who was coming to stay at Dragon Claw. I'm glad I was informed in time of your departure to catch up to your train. Do you mind if I have a seat with you here?" He said, mindful to maintain his courteous tone.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:
cooltext328675795020482.png
Darkness enveloped the consciousness of Wilson Hunt. His entire body numb, unable to move. Only the faint echoes of battle in the far off distance giving him any indication he was still alive. "Where...am I? What, is this place?" His eyes slowly cracked open the dark void expanding before his eyes. It seemed that Wilson was alone, but he could feel something watching him. Moving around him like some dark, Lovecraftian monstrosity. The eerie feeling was becoming too much for him to handle he could feel it creeping through his body. Making his plus race, and his blood chill all at once. He could hear the whispers of some ancient language speaking in the distance along with the ringing of the battlefield. It was so unlike Wilson to feel this sort of dread, yet he his words caught in his throat and even when he came upon the face of a massive beast-like creature he could say nothing only stare in horror as the creature seemed to grin maliciously at him. Speaking in it's forgotten tongue. Wilson listened understanding none of it, but seems to absorb the meaning behind every word as if he spoke the language."So....you are finally here."
6c72cfa0f636cba37062f7a1855caa12.jpg

Back on the battlefield, the monster that was currently Wilson continued to rage. His steps cracking the ground as he walked. He was preparing to charge at Mera the foe directly in front of him. When a sudden stone was flung at him. Causing his attention to change to a young lightning mage who seemed keen on dying young. Of course, the rocks harmlessly bounced off his body, his own energy probably hurting him more than her stones. The energy tearing at his skin slowly seeming to shred his body. The energy is so hot that his blood began to evaporate covering him in a bloody mist making his appearance almost impossible to see. Wilson was no longer recognizable only a monster stood before the mages of sabertooth as well as it's potential applicants. Fortunately, before the beast could rip the lightning slayer to pieces Mera appeared behind him digging her predatory claws into his back. With her right behind him and his body fighting to hold together under the sheer power he now held he couldn't position himself to strike the Siren. He prepared another mighty roar ready to blast her off only for a blast of energy to strike him in the face stopping his roar. Several more strikes hit him. Each with an incredible amount of strength but leaving the beast unfazed. But engaged he was prepared to charge but his body wouldn't move as he desired. He shook in rage at his body defying his orders. Then with one massive attack strike, he lifted his arms slamming them down with the might of a giant. The entire mountain shook, causing half the mountain fall in a massive rock slide in Kathy's direction. As his arms hit the ground he could feel every bone-shattering in them. He felt no pain, only rage, and hunger consuming him. He stood the half of the mountain he stood on damaged but still standing his body beginning to slowly stop moving.
20f1e9c42e0b158eb39888e97c5cf214.jpg
Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten simj26 simj26 The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
4BD5426F-8689-4D92-8E34-F94FCC4C7AB0.png
Sirens Song C9AF0DB6-BEAD-4B44-872D-FF62426F9162.jpeg
Crimson locks danced amongst themselves as each strand of hair seemingly intertwined with the next in a violent flurry, the explosive blasts of magic leaving a violent gust of wind in their wake as Eliza’s hues laid fixed entirely on her foe and nothing else. As the blasts of magic tore through the ship indiscriminately all the while closing in on Reiss with impressive speed and force, it seemed as though Eliza had gotten another clear hit in and it was safe to say that she was utterly disappointed to realise that she hadn’t. Expression steeled, the red-headed woman was steadfast in her conviction, her desire to pummel the stranger into the dirt only growing more intense with every passing second.

Her expression hadn’t changed whatsoever even as Reiss manipulated the wine from within their casks. A look of sheer annoyance and disgust plastered all over her face as she watched the wine freeze in place, seemingly encasing the entire corridor within its icy grasp. Eliza grit her teeth and clenched her fists, her feet having now been frozen amongst the ice. “Dammit! Stupid bloody girl! Spooky bitch!” She called out in a fit of unbridled rage. Eliza knew that despite her strength, she was now an easy target and with her movements restricted she couldn’t really do much besides either take whatever what was coming to her head on, or blast the ice apart and cause even more damage to the ship. In that moment, she watched as Reiss rushed her and as she did so the Redd flashed a toothy grin towards the black-haired woman. “COME AT ME!” She called, taking her attack head on, Strengthening Magic kicking up to boost her durability as best she can so as to lessen the potential damage caused in her unmovable state. Everybody knew that Eliza wasn’t the smartest of people, however when it came to battle her natural instincts were top notch and her battle smarts were nothing to make light of.

Eliza took the full brunt of Reiss’ assault head on, the resulting impact of her fist sent Eliza blasting through several floors of the ship. Due to her Strengthening Magic, the overall damage of the attack was hindered yet much to Eliza’s surprise it wasn’t completely negated, and whilst in pain it would seem as though she felt nothing at all. The Redd thrives on the battlefield, and this was beginning to become the most fun she has had in a very long time. Raising her palm to meet her cheek she quickly wiped the blood away from the corner of her mouth before looking up at directly at her foe, eyes serious and her grin as wide as ever. “I’m surprised, you’re actually pretty good..” She exclaimed, however in that same moment, Eliza slammed both of her fists together twice and in quick succession, crackling and bangs began to fill the ship in its entirety before she leapt upwards and outstretched both fists towards the woman, raw explosion magic forming around her frame as she then shot towards her. “BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST BLOODY TIME I TELL YOU TO GET THE HELL OFF THIS SHIP, YA’ HEAR ME?!” In that moment, Eliza blasted towards Reiss with great speed whilst thrusting both fists towards Reiss with phenomenal and explosive force further backed up with her Explosion Magic. Even if Reiss avoided or blocked the attack, whatever Eliza’s fists would come to connect with would be blasted into oblivion not only from the strength of her blows, but from the ensuing explosions that were to follow. And these explosions were much more concentrated and thus far more destructive than the previous.

Eliza really was trying to end the fight here and now.

Sirens Song
Scrin Scrin

Last edited:
Cadence Moonfire
hyakuya_mikaela_owari_no_seraph_drawn_by_yonakaforever__d5b5576173dda346e52a46f7995a9478.jpg
Confident in his attack and not accounting for his massive drop in speed, and defense. He didn't think Zael could do more than block, or dodge. The idea of his normally silent, and passive brother-in-law countering wasn't even an option in his head. Perhaps a miss judgment due to arrogance, or maybe his mind was just being warped so much by the sword he didn't stop to think things through. Even so, as soon as his leg was scratched he was out like a light. His small slender younger body just sprawled out onto the ground. Only seconds would pass before Cadence would stir from his slumber. His mind built strong due to his training as a child. But within the dream realm, it would feel like days, months, years all passing at a snail's pace. In his dreams, he went in and out of lucidity. Some dreams distorted memories of the past. His father scolding him for being weak, praising him for being ruthless, and eventually the split between his parents. It all passed him as he walked by like a film reel. He aged along with it, starting as a child and slowly growing older as his life progressed. However as it continued to move forward it came to reach his current age. However it did not end. It kept moving, and showing images of things not yet to come. He saw Zael, and himself laying together under a old twisted tree. Cadence laying his head in Zael's lap as he feed him grapes from what looked to be a picnic basket. This didn't seem like anything out of the normal, that was until Zael craned his head down and for a brief moment, their lips meet. Cadence watched but somehow didn't feel confused, or embarrassed. He simply kept walking, the images beginning to picture a much darker future. Suddenly he was standing before his family, the Aurelio side. A lifeless Zael in his arms, and tears streaking down his face. He had come to make a deal, and with a handshake the whole world turned to harsh golden light. A black spiral of clouds swirling in the golden light of the sun. It was beautiful and horrible all at once. The scene before Cadence was of a war-torn nation. Buildings turned to rubble, people vaporized into dust, shattered weapons, and bodies littered the ground, and in the center kneeled a older, harsher looking Cadence. With massive wings of light, much like an angel, and his grandfather stood before him. A single hand held over Cadence's head as he addressed him. "You have done well my child. Now we can start the world anew, and then the world will finally know peace." A small orb like a miniature sun appeared from his hand and soon grew till it consumed the world. Now Cadence was standing in a desert. It felt like he had been walking for eternity. All the liquid having evaporated from his body leaving him a dry and withered husk. He crawled forward through the sands. Using what little strength he could muster in order to progress. Searching for something to drink, or at least shade to rest in. But alas there was nothing in sight, only the sand of time, and the wrath of the sun. As he laid there dying Cadence reached out, wishing for someone to grab onto. His sight began to lessen, then he felt someone grasp his hand. A rough, warm, and yet gentle hand. Very familiar to Cadence, but his mind was to disoriented to place it. He heard the soft spoken words of someone, now laying Cadence in their lap, leaning over him. His eyes opened as something sweet, and warm dripping into his mouth. Dream Cadence opened his eyes, suddenly aware of his surroundings. Zael, or something that appeared to be Zael. Had slit their wrist, and was using their blood to nourish Cadence weakened body. It's taste overwhelmed, and he found himself craving more. Soon his teeth turned sharp, and he was once more in his vampire form. He was thirsty, and he knew exactly where to get a drink.

Back in the real world Cadence remained unmoving, or so it seemed. His body didn't stir even an inch. But beneath him his shadow slowly began to shift, creeping it's way towards Zael. Like a predator sneaking up on it's prey. It began rising from the ground, silent as a ghost, and just as horrifying. Like a pitch-black demon, with sharp fangs, and long razor-like Claws. Every movement it made was precise, and cautious as it moved along with Zael. Staying behind him so not to be noticed by Zael, a eerie smile appeared on his face, he rose a finger to his mouth, making a shushing gesture towards Leo. Then he rose his claws, and pounced on Zael, pulling his head back and digging his teeth into the neck of Zael. Begining to drain whatever blood he could from him. Letting his hunger take over. His shadowy form changing back to his young vampire form, and sucking upon Zaels neck like a nursing cub."I apologize brother, I just can't help myself you are oh so tasty." He teased his gripb not easing up as he continued to drain Zael.
8b2e395a683f0a160f9ec74ffc620c5a--construction-anime-romance.jpg

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Kyuubey Kyuubey

D3648A0A-7417-43AD-874C-887EF131999F.png
Morne Estate - Train to Medina, Capital of Pergrande
271A3C15-147E-45F9-9F5B-7E97332FD805.png Just before Nathan started rallying numbers for his quest to venture out into the deserts of Pergrande in order to find and vanquish a dungeon that had popped up randomly and seemingly from out of nowhere, Alex answered the summons of his guild master and aunt and the two conversed alone for quite a lengthy time. Discussing Amaya’s sword and the risk it posed at present. As one of the many heirlooms of the Morne family, Alex knew that there would be information on the sword and its origins somewhere within the estate, and he quickly determined that said information was most probably kept hidden in secret and protected within the depths of the famed estate and secured within one of many secret chambers that the Morne family utilised. Before Alex could further investigate however, Nathan found him and asked him to join the rest on his quest. Conflicted at first, Alex ultimately accepted the proposal of the Djiin Prince at the behest of Sora herself, who believed that it would do Alex some good. The silver-haired male made sure to tell Sora just exactly where to continue her search, and then left it at that. Then, Alex went to make preparations for the groups departure. Firstly, the nobleman made sure that all current estate and guild affairs were being taken care of, having entrusted none other than Abaddon to oversee their completion. It wasn’t too long afterwards that he was notified of Bastions departure as the B-Class had decided to join a mission pertaining to a group of dark mages known as the Sins. The claws of the Magic Council had been hovering over the throats of the dark mages for a while, however they never had the perfect chance to strike and it would seem that the other light guilds had decided to assault them directly. Alex was worried at the thought of Bastion embarking on the mission alone with the company of nobody save for the other mages of different guilds. But that worry soon eased into confidence. Before finishing up, Alex instructed Abaddon to great Bastion with funds for his projects upon his return, as well as enough blueprints to last him several months to further progress his inventions.

As preparations were completed, the group then headed out away from the confides of the estate and out into the open world. Their destination? None other than New Pergrande itself. Great. Alex loved that place. He couldn’t wait.

The train journey to Pergrande was sure to be a long and utterly boring one, just why on earth did they have to go again? The question had found itself stuck at the forefront of the males mind as he sat in luxurious comfort in the carriage of his families private train. Throughout the entire journey the staff onboard the train ensured that everyone’s every need was catered to, and they were doing an absolutely fantastic job. Alex dismisses the staff from their duties halfway through the journey and told them all to relax and simply enjoy themselves, he couldn’t stand being fawned over and not to mention he just wanted them to have a good time. It was bound to be no fun if you were cooped up doing nothing but serving food and drinks all day, surely? After a gruelling journey past every single country in the continent of Ishgar, before finally arriving at Medina, Capital City of Pergrande and home to its royal family. It was Nathan’s home, and not to mention the home of his godfather Noah Cross, King of Pergrande. As the train pulled up, the Morne swiftly opened a window to gaze outside, Medina truly was a beautiful city in its own right. However, the smell of filth and dirt soon hit Alex’s nose which prompted him to slam the window shut. “Christ, you can smell the shit from over here!” He exclaimed, a sigh escaping his lips as he turned to face Nathan directly in the eyes, a displeased and exceptionally uncomfortable look filling his face. “I hate it here. Noah should’ve gone and saved some other country, I’m sure there’s plenty tyrannical rulers to choose from. Why’d he have to choose this cesspit?”

As the group got of the train and quickly made their way into the carriage, it wasn’t soon after that they ventured onwards and headed towards the infamous deserts of Pergrande. Upon arrival, Christina created some safety goggles with her Craftsmanship Magic and gave a pair to everybody present before they journeyed through the dense sandstorm and towards their target location. After a while, the group found the dungeon they had come all this way to conquer and entered its depths, seemingly becoming encased in a white light before it turned to void and they found themselves within the tumultuous halls of the dungeon. “Well, this is sure to be exciting.” His words escaped his lips laced with curiosity as he spoke. “You know Nathan, I think I’ll enjoy this little adventure after all!” Alex seemingly darted about the first room rapidly, his form full to the brim with excitement. He couldn’t help but think of all the knowledge both new and old that this dungeon housed, just waiting for him to discover it. It was then, that Alex quickly followed the Djiin Prince as he ventured onwards so as to scout ahead, his usual seriousness taking over as he addressed the entire group. “Right, just remember to stick close to one another. We don’t know what we’re facing here, and for all we know there could be legions of those weird things.” He spoke, pointing towards one of the many flaming denizens that called this place their home. “I’ve brought some energy supplements and water tablets with me should anybody get low on energy, yet we must use them sparingly.” In that moment, the Morne flashed a smile towards everyone as he added. “So, who’s ready? This should be fun, and I’m glad it’s with all of you guys.”

As quickly as a blink of the eye, his whole demeanour became totally serious and laced with slight sadness. “...Just, don’t let me become a pile of ash... I have too many books to read back home, and Noah promised me more the next time I see him! If I am to become ash, let it be afterwards.”

Pergrande Dungeon
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Jackaboi Jackaboi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back