• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Recruiting!)

I would love to join! Is there still room?
But of course. Want an invite to the Discord? We also still need a Guild Master for Blue Pegasus if you're interested! Goes for you too, Xel. And...everyone else that asked to join. I just sorta forgot to mention it :D

But of course. Want an invite to the Discord? We also still need a Guild Master for Blue Pegasus if you're interested! Goes for you too, Xel. And...everyone else that asked to join. I just sorta forgot to mention it :D

Speaking of, how do you feel about me retooling my old spriggan to be a GM?

I don't remember much about them tbh. I'd have to see the sheet. Which GM would you be interested in?

Will send it soon.

Doesn't really matter to me, whichever's open. I'll send you the old CS from your last rp when I find it so you can at least remember who I'm talkinmg about.

We officially started the RP on Monday~! We're still accepting more people if anyone is interested. Don't be afraid to sign up! All Guild Master and S-Class spots have been filled for the time being however!

I'd appreciate it, thanks. ^^

Also, how much do I need to know about Fairy Tail for this rp? I'll do some research. :)
Not much really. Just stuffs to do with guilds, their locations, and a bit of stuff to do with magic. And maybe on Zeref, given the current arc. Otherwise nothing really at all.

Just a heads up I may be a bit inactive until Monday. Family Reunion in a couple of days and some relatives are staying at my house. We'll see how things go though. Shouldn't effect much, hopefully.

Ew, a Mitch Fairy Tail. What is this? 2016?

Jokes aside, am kind of dead due to forced workaholiness but will 100% join at some point if you hit me with a Discord invite Mitchs98 Mitchs98 .

I'm definitely interested; Haven't seen one of these for a while, but with you Mitchs98 Mitchs98 it'll be great so count me in and slap my ass with a discord invite!

Last edited:
Bumping this~! We're still accepting new people. Some didn't show up or follow through with a sheet after being interested. Which sucks. But oh well. If you're interested in joining please don't hesitate to join and ask for an invite to our Discord too ^-^!

Hai everyone! We're in need of people for Fairy Tail to help balance things a bit. You of course can join other guilds too, but Fairy Tail surprisingly has the least amount of members. We're going to be starting the action real soon in the RP so now is the perfect time to join! Head on over to the thread and be sure to hit me up for an invite to the Discord if you want one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back