• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Recruiting!)

@MaxwellDragneel101 @Obsidian @Britt-21 @aDistraction @Solemn Jester @SomebodyElse @animegirl20 @zerozero @Jackaboi

Threads are up. Please be sure to read everything. If you want an invite to our Discord let me know as well(if not already in it)!
interested

For anyone curious. I intend on starting the Roleplay on Tuesday to give people time to join, get sheets finalized for at-least one of their characters, and for myself to fully decide on the first arc. We have candidates for the two Guild Master positions already, however if anyone else is still interested please don't hesitate to throw your hat into the ring! I'll decide in an unbiased manner who I believe is the best fit for the position based on the character. If you know anyone who may be interested feel free to invite them to join as well.

We have plenty of positions still open as far as limited roles, and we're always accepting more members ^-^. I hope this can grow to be as big and friendly as the original one was and last just as long if not longer. We're off to a great start already so everything is looking hopeful!

Still needing a Guild Master for Blue Pegasus, 1 S Class for Sabertooth, and both S Classes for Lamia Scale. Lamia Scale definitely needs some more members in general if anyone is interested!

Awesome. Head on over to the main thread ^^. Would you like an invite to our Discord?
Of course! But before that I would like to say that my knowledge about Fairy Tail is probably not that much compared to others. Would that be a problem? 0:

Of course! But before that I would like to say that my knowledge about Fairy Tail is probably not that much compared to others. Would that be a problem? 0:
Naw. It's purposefully set 100 years after the ending of the Manga for a reason. Events that happened will be mentioned and referenced here and there but otherwise not much knowledge is needed at all ^^

I go looking to see if there's any new RP's of interest and I see a blast from the past with Mitch hosting a Fairy Tail RP. What timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back