• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'll be a Duck-slayer... or maybe that's too powerful.

zvbbmfn93wg11.jpg

Two types of magic per character. Dragon slayers are limited to just their slayer magic.

There is no character limit, but if people don't keep up, characters will be written out with less leeway being given if the player has multiple characters.

One slayer per person for now.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Crow Crow

The only ones currently claimed are lightning and water. I have a list of them all in the skeleton page that I'm working on.

Update Bump!

Character creation is open!

There's a lore page!

We still have some Dragon Slayer spots open!

The story should be starting the first full week of October.

Things are coming together!

We are always accepting new players! Let me know if you have questions.

Aight! I'm kind of knowledgeable bout the FT universe though since I followed the manga but definitely have forgotten some stuff xD but so far, no question. Debating with myself if i should DS or not...

Oh i do have a question now, is it okay if I come in guildless? Will join Sabertooth as the rp progresses though if that's okay
There is lots of information on the Manufacturing a Mage page. I recommend reading through it because it does answer a lot of potential questions.

It does state that guildless is an option although characters should either have a plan or intent to join a guild.

There is lots of information on the Manufacturing a Mage page. I recommend reading through it because it does answer a lot of potential questions.

It does state that guildless is an option although characters should either have a plan or intent to join a guild.

Aaa sorry XD haven't really read everything yet. Thanks! I'll be sure to read everything thoroughly before submitting my character

Anoninja Anoninja hey! Welcome to the site! Just let us know if you need any help getting you up to speed with RPing and how this site works. At least I am open and willing to help XD I guess I can't speak for the others, but we're all friendly here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back