• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I do have a question, with these other guilds being viable to join is there any word on making a OC Guild?

I do have a question, with these other guilds being viable to join is there any word on making a OC Guild?
There are not currently any OC guilds and you are not allowed to make one because that puts more strain on me as the GM. I would need to make another guild master and help populate it with NPCs and I am already stretched thin with my abilities in this role play.

BUMP!

The roleplay is starting in a couple days! We've got plenty of room left for more peeps to join in on the fun and a lot of guilds are fairly empty. Who knows? You might even be named a Wizard Saint? xD

ITS ROLEPLAY STARTING DAY FOR FAIRY TAIL: FATE OF FIORE!!!

STILL TIME TO JOIN, THOUGH! AS A MATTER OF FACT, WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW PEEPS!

Still room for more?

BUMP!

We still have room for more people! The roleplay has started and some of our guilds still only have 1 or 2 members. I'll be around to help with character stuff and answer questions most of the day today!

The OOC, character sheets, and IC are all linked on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back