• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Fairy Tail AU Roleplay
Always Accepting

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
5616030f4ad053209603dbc5547f919f.png
3168364456_1_6_kDwsJU0m.png
Our Goal?
Simple. The goal of this roleplay is to recreate a massive, group-based, detailed Fairy Tail roleplay the likes of which I personally have not been able to find in quite some time. I personally have tried my hand at running something like this before with moderate levels of success and I’m finding that I once again feel I have the time and the motivation to make it happen again. Our story, as usual, will be an alternate universe Fairy Tail based story that follows many mages from a variety of guilds in the kingdom of Fiore as they face various trials that challenge the kingdom as a whole, trials which Fiore would likely fall to without the aid of the magical guilds it contains.
Player Expectations?
Again, simple! Make a character with fun history that fits into the universe of Fairy Tail and who is either a member or a prospective member of one of the many guilds in Fiore. Don’t go too overpowered although we will accommodate to some degrees because come on, it’s Fairy Tail! Write a decent sized paragraph per post when you post. Chat with us. Plan dramatic things with us. Post at least once every other week and help us move the story forward. Although specific plot ideas are not expected to come from players all the time, the story is flexible and allows villains from specific characters’ backstories to be added in as long as the creating player is willing to work with the GM(s) to make it work.

The Story?
Our story begins on the dawn of a new day in Fiore that starts no different than any other. Well, initially it seemed like it did. Then the four most powerful guilds in Fiore - Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail all received the same cry for help that seems to come completely out of nowhere in the midst of peace. Apparently Fiore’s entire west coast has been invaded by pirates. A small town called Lakinoe has been dealing with occasional pirate raids for a while now, but suddenly it seems that all the pirates have formed an alliance out of the blue and they’re seemingly unstoppably. Rallying around a single crew of… foreign mages? That’s certainly what it seems like and they’re pressing to claim more and more of Fioran territory along the way.

Already there are more questions than answers and far less intel than anyone high up would be happy with. However, beyond that, since the pirate invasion is drawing almost all of guild mage attention, common criminals are becoming an increasing problem putting a lot of stress on the Fioran military force. The Kingdom was definitely not prepared for this type of trouble.

And someone knows it.

Who’s really behind all of this turmoil? Send your mage to the west coast to investigate. Be careful not to drown along the way.

Interested?
This interest check is just the first step in the creation of the roleplay. To stay up to date on more information such as the ability to claim a dragon slayer spot or when the character sheet will be available, post and inform me of your interest! I’m also currently seeking individuals to play guildmasters for the guilds of Fiore. Wondering where Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus and Raven Tail fit into the whole thing? They most certainly exist and you’ll have to stick around to find out more! Currently seeking co-GMs to help me get this massive project up and running.

Last edited:
Are there limitations for certain variants of magics *coughcough*.
I would need to know what types of magics you were considering before I could adequately answer.

There can only be one of each dragon slayer and there will be a system for determining how those are handled. It will be first come first serve, mostly, but if you claim a spot, then you have to have a CS posted within a certain amount of time or the spot will open up again.

For celestial spirits, there's obviously only one of each of the main keys. Again those will be mostly first come first serve.

Lost magic abilities are lost magic abilities. I'll accept them under very specific conditions under which it makes sense in your character's backstory for them to have learned a lost magic.

Those are the main specifics I can think of. Am I missing anything?

There can only be one of each dragon slayer and there will be a system for determining how those are handled. It will be first come first serve, mostly, but if you claim a spot, then you have to have a CS posted within a certain amount of time or the spot will open up again.

Ah, I am interested in this one, specifically Water.

Lost magic abilities are lost magic abilities. I'll accept them under very specific conditions under which it makes sense in your character's backstory for them to have learned a lost magic.

Would you prefer that all original spells not be lost magic?

Ah, I am interested in this one, specifically Water.

Would you prefer that all original spells not be lost magic?
I can tentatively pen you in for the water dragon slayer.

As for your second inquiry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Ideally lost magic is lost therefore no player would have it but if someone is able to come up with a really good reason to have it, I'm willing to consider it.

Is it all original characters or are cannon ones going to be making an appearance?
This role play is an AU role play and will feature only original characters.

I can tentatively pen you in for the water dragon slayer.

As for your second inquiry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Ideally lost magic is lost therefore no player would have it but if someone is able to come up with a really good reason to have it, I'm willing to consider it.

This role play is an AU role play and will feature only original characters.
Alright cool. I'm interested, though rn idk what I wanna do.
but I cri, I love Gajeel and Laxus

In case of already having characters on hand, should we PM them to you ?

Heads up for everyone. I am working on a character skeleton page and am hoping to have it up sometime tonight but will for sure have character creation open by this coming weekend.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock I had an idea for a lightening mage that's a homunculus like creature created from magic and alchemy. He's spent most of his life with his creator and has recently been let of the leash to experience life in the outside world. I figure I'd give him super strength from his inhuman body and an extendable lightening rod that draws natural Lacrima and converts it into lightening. Along with a few other intergrated weapons.

The idea I'm currently working with is a dragon slayer (or not depending on just how many people want to do that) with, get this, no traumatic past
It seems like it should be, but it's not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back