• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail (Closed)

Dylan still watched and waiting for a moment getting on all fours ''Wait Cruz!'' He shouted out in his growly wolf voice. The whole ground was shaking and it started to rupture up blocking her path.

@SprinkleFever

"What the..." Cruz gazed up looking at the huge wall blocking her path from the leader "Shoot... I guess I'll have to bring it down!" She yelled "Paint Dragon's Roar!"

There was a massive clash as the ground wall broke into pieces getting bits of it everywhere. Dylan ran right under Cruz again mounting her on his back, running after the mage sniffing him out,as he was running at full speed he spotted him trying to get away. ''There! Now Cruz!'' he shouted up to her.

Cruz watched as the wall crumbled down and Dylan passing underneath her, now riding on his back. The leader was getting away, the blunette nodded at Dylan's command "Paint Dragon's Wing Attack!" The girl chanted sending a full force attack towards the bandit mage "I think we might of gotten him..."

Dylan turned back into his cat boy from,he stood up straight and looked down at the poor guy ''hahah!'' He laughed a bit ''Ya got him good Cruz!''

@SprinkleFever

(sorry didn't see the reply >.<)

Dylan turned back into his cat boy from,he stood up straight and looked down at the poor guy ''hahah!'' He laughed a bit ''Ya got him good Cruz!''

@SprinkleFever

(sorry didn't see the reply >.<)

She rubbes the back of her neck embarassed "Heh... well you did most iOf it... I wouldnt of caught up to him otherwise"

Dylan laughed and smiled at Cruz,then looked to the knocked out bandit ''We better get this guy to the villagers to get our reward'' He said then changing his view to the night sky ''Think we can get back in time and find a place to rent before tomorrow?'' He then looked back down to Cruz with a unsure look.

@SprinkleFever

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked down at the guy "Yeah..." Cruz grabbed the bandit's arm and slung it over her shoulder "Geez this guy must eat a lot!" She laughs carrying him"I think we coold make it back in time if we hurry" The blunette looked up at the star-filled sky.

Cruz nods "Yeah maybe so, I just hope this guy here" She mentioned to the wizard she carried on her shoulder "To wake up or something"

Dylan looked over to him and poked him ''Oh No! Cruz! You killed him!'' He said laughing like crazy,he wasn't really dead ofcourse. They arrived back in the village ''Well you better go turn him in Cruz'' Dylan said

@SprinkleFever

(I just realized I'm wearing a fairy tail shirt right now xDDD) 

She laughed "I hope not...!" Cruz walked as they eventually got to the village and turned him in "Here's your reward you two!" The mayor bowed as Cruz eyes widened "Look Dylan! 500k jewels just for that!"

(Lucky!!! I'm snuggling with my team Natsu blanket lol)

Dylan's eyes lit up as he saw ''No way Cruz!'' He thanked the mayor and then turned to Cruz ''Shall we get goin?'' He said smiling.

(Omg xDD that sounds great,Erza is best girl in fairy tail! all my friends like juvia more though xD)

Dylan's eyes lit up as he saw ''No way Cruz!'' He thanked the mayor and then turned to Cruz ''Shall we get goin?'' He said smiling.

(Omg xDD that sounds great,Erza is best girl in fairy tail! all my friends like juvia more though xD)

(Oh my gosh I know right! Erza is like my favorite anime character ever! x-x Although I do really like Juvia too... The latest chapter kept making me see her in a different light if you know what I mean T-T)

Cruz jumped and squealed making her heels clap together "Yeah!" she smiled happily while walking back towards the guild with Dylan

(Erza is nice I like her xDD Shes cute and girly and likes to eat sweet things and has long hair, What am I even saying @.@ everyone I know is reading the manga! I'm the only one I know that isn't XDD)

Dylan put his eyes down '' I used up a lot of magic today I don't think I can carry you back'' He said rubbing his head nervelessly'', 

@SprinkleFever

Last edited by a moderator:

(Ikr! and I want to spoil what happens to Juvia so bad... o-o)

Cruz giggled "You don't have to carry me all the time you know!" She reasured him with a smile "It seems you forget I have legs too" The blunette teases

(hahah please no! xDD)

Dylan laughed like a maniac ''Hahahaha! I guess I forgot'' He said to Cruz,as he smiled at her ''Come on lets get moving!'' He said holding her hand and walking into the forest.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz stuck her tongue out jockingly before nodding at his next comment. "Yeah" she agreed as she blushed slightly at the touch of his suprisingly soft hands. They both started walking towards the forest.

Dylan looked around the forest,looking at all the bugs and flowers in the night light,smiling. ''you think will get lost in here forever?'' Dylan said looking to Cruz curiously.

@Sprinkles 

Cruz smirked an evil aura around her "Maybe.. Maybe not..." She laughs teasingly while walking and looking into the star-covered sky above them. The air breeze was nice, especially after their job. The blunette pointed upwards "Look! A shooting star!"

Dylan looked around the forest ''I wonder i-'' Dylan stopped and looked up at the night sky ''Ohhh!'' He grinned as he made a wish ''Hehe''

@Sprinkles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back