• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail (Closed)

Dylan nodded chewing his cake ''I know right! Fairy tail is even greater then i imagined!'' Dylan swallowed ''Cruz!'' he said as he noticed she had a crumb on her cheek, he picked it off gently and giggled.

@SprinkleFever

"Hm?" She raised an eyebrow with a questioning look before seeing Dylan wipe a crumb off her cheek "O-Oh..! Thanks..." Cruz mutters with a tint the color of Erza's hair creeping on her face.  The blunette looked up and saw Dylan himself also has a small piece of icing on his cheek, she smirks while grabbing a napkin and wiping it off for him "There, all better" Cruz laughs

Dylan could also feel a little red colour, like Erza hair, on his face as Cruz kindly wiped his cheek ''T-thanks'' Noticing other people looking he perked up his ears wondering what they where looking at.

@SprinkleFever

Dylan could also feel a little red colour, like Erza hair, on his face as Cruz kindly wiped his cheek ''T-thanks'' Noticing other people looking he perked up his ears wondering what they where looking at.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz finished the rest of her blueberry muffin quickly before noticing Dylan's ears perked up and looking at something, it seemed to be like other people were staring "Psst Dylan.. What are they looking at?" Cruz asked

Dylan looked around eating his cake ''I dont know Cruz'' he wondered aswell. ''Maybe we should ask more about theses bandits''

@SprinkleFever

Cruz nodded in agreement standing up and walked towards a board on the wall in which people were gathering around and gasping, whispering to each other. 'What are they talking about..?' she asked herself as she picked up one of the fliers and walked back to their table. "Dylan, take a look at this..."

''what are you talking about! this is great Cruz!'' Flame lit up in his eyes ''we can show off our strongest magic IM FIRED UP''

@SprinkleFever

Cruz laughs at Dylan "I'm guessing you've talked to Natsu?" the blunette giggles and starts walking towards the exit "I guess we better start heading out on the search, they should be here by now"

Dylan giggled at the though of the bandits coming,all the tricks he could pull on them. What should he do first? turn into a small animal and taught them, then suddenly turn into a massive beat and send them shaking. ''I guess we should Cruz'' he followed her with a evil grin.

@SprinkleFever

Dylan giggled at thequestionably theit b coming,all the tricks he Shecould pull on them. What should he do first? turn into a small animal and taught them, then suddenly turn into a massive beat and send them shaking. ''I guess we should Cruz'' he followed her with a evil grin.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz was excited for this job, She thought of all her dragon slayer moves she would pull on them. She Looked back to see Dylan eith a smirk on his face, the girl raised an eyebrow questionably

Dylan giggled at the though of the bandits coming,all the tricks he could pull on them. What should he do first? turn into a small animal and taught them, then suddenly turn into a massive beat and send them shaking. ''I guess we should Cruz'' he followed her with a evil grin.

@SprinkleFever

"Yeah" Cruz smiles before hearing some screaming down the street "I think they're already here..." The blunette mumbles to Dylan while running down to the direction where the sound was coming

Dylan quickly turned into a blue wolf form and ran after Cruz,running past her he ran underneath her pushing her onto his back. He ran to the direction of the screaming looking up at Cruz briefly, giving her the look to be ready.

@SprinkleFever

Dylan quickly turned into a blue wolf form and ran after Cruz,running past her he ran underneath her pushing her onto his back. He ran to the direction of the screaming looking up at Cruz briefly, giving her the look to be ready.

@SprinkleFever

She clung on tight to Dylan and gave him a courageouss smile as the charged towards the bandits, Cruz saw them coming out of one of those jewelry stores with a couple bags and weapons in their hands "Ready Dylan?" The blunette got off him and got in her fighting position

Dylan smiled at he stood up, turning into some sort of blue furred, green eye'ed wolf-man. looking to Cruz and saying ''Ready'' he could practically see the bandits running in terror.

Werewolf.gif

@SprinkleFever

Dylan smiled at he stood up, turning into some sort of blue furred, green eye'ed wolf-man. looking to Cruz and saying ''Ready'' he could practically see the bandits running in terror.

Werewolf.gif

@SprinkleFever

Cruz giggled as she chased after them "Paint dragon's..." the girl chanted prepared to release her spell "ROAR!" Suddenly all different kind of colored paint flew out from the dragon slayer's mouth to the enemy. Cruz wiped her mouth with a smirk "You're next!"

Dylan noticed some bandits trying to run away he chased after them and tossed up into the air ''NOT SO FAST!''

@SprinkleFever

Cruz grinned as she jumped up towards them and yelled"Paint Dragon's Iron Fist!" Half of the bandits were now gone, only a few more were left, but these last few were actually wizards themselves 

Dylan could feel wimpy bolts of thunder poking at his skin since this whole fight started, he found a few mages on one of the building he grinned as he leaped a great distance clawing into the side of the building and scaling it fast with his sighs on the mages.

@SprinkleFever

Dylan could feel wimpy bolts of thunder poking at his skin since this whole fight started, he found a few mages on one of the building he grinned as he leaped a great distance clawing into the side of the building and scaling it fast with his sighs on the mages.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz watched Dylan climb the wall, she smiled and turned her attention to the mages in front of her, an evil smirk plays on her lips when she sees a paint bucket nearby. 'Must of been repainting... I'll be using this!' She grabs it and drinks most of it. "Paint dragon's wing attack!"

Dylan jumped onto the rooftop and one by one grabbed the mages throwing off the rooftop. He looked down to Cruz attacking the other mages, as the rest of the bandits where on the ground. 

@SprinkleFever

Dylan jumped onto the rooftop and one by one grabbed the mages throwing off the roof t looked down to Cruz attackin g the other mages, as the rest of the bandits where on the ground. 

@SprinkleFever

She smiled feelimg proud of what they did "See any more up there?" Cruz calls up to Dylan. She looked around making sure she got everylast One of them

Dylan looked around,he could see all the streets, he found one bandit trying to escape the city. He ran and leap from rooftops and pouched on the bandit. ''Cruz lets ask this one if there are any more''

@SprinkleFever

Cruz nodded "Good idea" the girl watched as Dylan punched the last one in sight, she approaches him and grabs the bandit by its shoulders roughly. "Are there any more of you?!" 

@Cheesemick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back