• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail (Closed)

SprinkleFever said:
Cruz tapped her chin looking at the request board "Uh... What about this one!" She holds out a job asking to drive bandits away from the town of Magnolia "Seems easy enough for our first one! Pays well too"
Dylan looked a Quest and his ears perked up ''HA! piece of cake! Mira we're going to go on this quest''

She chuckles and brings the request towards Mirajane whom waves them good luck "Thanks Mira!" Cruz smiles heading towards the door.

SprinkleFever said:
She chuckles and brings the request towards Mirajane whom waves them good luck "Thanks Mira!" Cruz smiles heading towards the door.
Dylan looks stands outside the guild hall looking around town ''this sure is great isnt it Cruz!'' Dylan say looking to Cruz ''you better lead the way''

Dylan looks stands outside the guild hall looking around town ''this sure is great isnt it Cruz!'' Dylan say looking to Cruz ''you better lead the way''

"Yeah!" The bluenette pumps her fists in the air excitedly as she walks out the guild doors "I have a map I got from Mira saying we need to go east... Apparently it's two hours from here" Cruz explains as she looked at the map

Dylan looked down at the map Cruz was holding ''alright Cruz! sounds good to me'' he started walking east, putting his hand up behind his head ''So Cruz where did you learn your magic from?'' he asked curiously

Dylan looked down at the map Cruz was holding ''alright Cruz! sounds good to me'' he started walking east, putting his hand up behind his head ''So Cruz where did you learn your magic from?'' he asked curiously

Her head hung low with a small smile tugging on her lips while she remembered all the good times she had with her father, Splatter. But quickly turned into a frown after she remembering how he disappeared "My dragon taught me... He was amazing..."

His eyes lit up, and his ears perked up ''ehhhh, a dragon? that sounds cool, ive tried to turn into a dragon before. What do they look like?''

@SprinkleFever

Last edited by a moderator:
His eyes lit up, and his ears perked up ''ehhhh, a dragon? that sounds cool, ive tried to turn into a dragon before. What do they look like?''

@SprinkleFever

Her eyes widen "You did?! Well, they are pretty big winged creatures, each varied when it comes to looks. My dragon's color, Hanemasu was a dark blue and covered in paint... I dont remember much but he was a pretty amazing father" Cruz explains (btw I changed the dragon's name to Hanemasu which means Splatter in japanese xD)

''that sounds pretty amazing, seeing a real dragon would be really something'' his eyes perk down and his eyes with them ''Yea once,i ended up looking like a big green dog with wings'' he laughs pretty loud ''oh that reminds me actually! I can get us to the village quickly, jump on my back'' Dylan eyes turned from green to dark brown as he slowly smiled his face turning into a massive beak, the rest of his body growing fur and turning into a griffin. His fur was brown and white,scratching his wings they must of been 10 feet across.

@SprinkleFever

@SprinkleFever

Cruz clutches her stomach from laughing so hard when hearing about Dylan's attempt "That's hilarious! Maybe one day you might be able to!" The girl then follows Dylan's instruction and slowly mounts his back "Your magic really has increased!" Cruz remarks surprised 

Dylan almost laugh a little himself, then turned his head to look at the sky, the wind was blowing just right,he kicked off the ground flying high into the sky the wind rushing pass them. He slowed down once they got higher looking around for the village.

@SprinkleFever

Dylan almost laugh a little himself, then turned his head to look at the sky, the wind was blowing just right,he kicked off the ground flying high into the sky the wind rushing pass them. He slowed down once they got higher looking around for the village.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz enjoyed watching the amazing view, although she had a slight fear of heights the blunette didn't mind it since she trusted Dylan "The view is amazing...!" The wind blew through her hair as she threw her hands in the air with a smile playing on her lips

Dylan flew around for awhile happy Cruz was enjoying the ride, when he saw he village he smiled a little and went full speed flying faster then all the other birds in the sky. When he reached the village and landed he turned to Cruz on his back seeing her reaction.

@SprinkleFever

Dylan flew around for awhile happy Cruz was enjoying the ride, when he saw he village he smiled a little and went full speed flying faster then all the other birds in the sky. When he reached the village and landed he turned to Cruz on his back seeing her reaction.

@SprinkleFever

She hung on tight to his back her eyes widened as she screams a little from the speed Dylan was descending at. "Oh.. My... GOSH!" Cruz yelled laughing at the same time "Dylan you're crazy!" The girl slowly descends him after he landed, still a bit traumatized but she enjoyed the flight

Dylan slowly turned back into a boy,with cat ears and tail, rolling on the ground laughing ''hahaha! that was so fun much Cruz'' 

@SprinkleFever

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan slowly turned back into a boy,with cat ears and tail, rolling on the ground laughing ''hahaha! that was so fun much Cruz'' 

@SprinkleFever

She looked at him with a smirk and mimicked his voice "So much fun almost giving me a heart attack!" Cruz teases then looks at the note Mirajane gave her explaining the details for the job "It says here that they only appear at night... So we still have a few hours to explore the town if you want" She smiles "I think there's a bakery nearby!" 

Dylan tried to control himself getting up. He looked down at the job details ''Piece of cake!'' he said Cruz then followed it up mentioning a bakery ''Oh cake!'' he laughed to himself

@SprinkleFever

Dylan tried to control himself getting up. He looked down at the job details ''Piece of cake!'' he said Cruz then followed it up mentioning a bakery ''Oh cake!'' he laughed to himself

@SprinkleFever

Cruz giggled "Pun intended much" She walked towards the bakery she spotted at the other side of the street, the girl could feel her mouth starting to water "Food..." Cruz starts to walk like a zombie towards the store 

Dylan put his hands in his pockets and watched the zombie Cruz walk to the bakery slowly like a zombie. He followed shortly after her turning into a small blue cat.

Dylan put his hands in his pockets and watched the zombie Cruz walk to the bakery slowly like a zombie. He followed shortly after her turning into a small blue cat.

She snaped out of her trans and grabbed Dylan in her arms "You look a bit like Happy" Cruz giggles petting his soft fur then turning towards the window display with all sorts of treats, breads, muffins, cakes ect. "Want are you taking?"

Dylan stuck his tongue out at Cruz,as he was way more cute then happy,Getting comfortable in her arms.He looks to a strawberry cake, thinking that a slice of cake sounds pretty good.

Dylan stuck his tongue out at Cruz,as he was way more cute then happy,Getting comfortable in her arms.He looks to a strawberry cake, thinking that a slice of cake sounds pretty good.

She followed where his eyes led, right on a strawberry shortcake "If Erza was here she would murder you!" Cruz jokes walking towards the counter and ordering a slice for Dylan and a blueberry muffin for herself. She found a booth nearby and placed Dylan beside her on the cushioned seat. "Eat up" 

He turned back into a boy with of course his cat ears and tail. Sitting comfortable on the cushioned seat cross legged across of Curz smiling a her ''im sure glad Erza isnt here shes always eating all the cake!'' he said with a scared look, he grabbed his cake slice and bit into it softly.

@SprinkleFever

He turned back into a boy with of course his cat ears and tail. Sitting comfortable on the cushioned seat cross legged across of Curz smiling a her ''im sure glad Erza isnt here shes always eating all the cake!'' he said with a scared look, he grabbed his cake slice and bit into it softly.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz nodded "Yeah, Mirajane even told me that she always has to order more because of her frequent orders!" She laughs before taking a bite into her muffin "I still can't believe we got to join Fairy Tail and meet all the members we kept hearing about! I've always wanted to meet the great Titania!" Cruz says excitedly thinking about the guild

Dylan nodded chewing his cake ''I know right! Fairy tail is even greater then i imagined!'' Dylan swallowed ''Cruz!'' he said as he noticed she had a crumb on her cheek, he picked it off gently and giggled.

@SprinkleFever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back