• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail (Closed)

Sprinkles

Addicted to Sprinkles
It's a normal day in the Fairy Tail guild located in Fiore...

Gray Fullbuster, the ice maker mage and Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer, getting into useless fights while Erza Scarlet, the red-head requip mage tries to break them up...

Mirajane Strauss, the She-Devil working at the bar with the card user, Cana Alberona whom always seems to be drinking.

But then, two new mages enter the guild door. A female and male about seventeen years of age...

"H-Hey..." A blue and yellow haired paint dragon slayer enters the door, she smiles and waves shyly. "Me and my friend are looking to join your guild."

(Looking for a fellow roleplayer to play as the guy...)

SprinkleFever said:
It's a normal day in the Fairy Tail guild located in Fiore...
Gray Fullbuster, the ice maker mage and Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer, getting into useless fights while Erza Scarlet, the red-head requip mage tries to break them up...

Mirajane Strauss, the She-Devil working at the bar with the card user, Cana Alberona whom always seems to be drinking.

But then, two new mages enter the guild door. A female and male about seventeen years of age...

"H-Hey..." A blue and yellow haired paint dragon slayer enters the door, she smiles and waves shyly. "Me and my friend are looking to join your guild."

(Looking for a fellow roleplayer to play as the guy...)
Dylan looked around with a smile, His hands behind his head, He looked at the fighting Natus and Gray smiled more ''So this is the legendry Fairy tail guild'' Dylan said turning to Cruz.

Cheesemick said:
Dylan looked around with a smile, His hands behind his head, He looked at the fighting Natus and Gray smiled more ''So this is the legendry Fairy tail guild'' Dylan said turning to Cruz.
"Mhm! I'm so excited! This place is huge!" Cruz exclaims

"Hello there, I heard you two are looking to join?" A scarlet haired mage in armor says looking at them both.

SprinkleFever said:
"Mhm! I'm so excited! This place is huge!" Cruz exclaims
"Hello there, I heard you two are looking to join?" A scarlet haired mage in armor says looking at them both.
Dylan turned to the scarlet haired mage in armour and said ''Mhm! we sure would. Im Dylan and this is Cruz'' he said messing up Cruz hair

Cheesemick said:
Dylan turned to the scarlet haired mage in armour and said ''Mhm! we sure would. Im Dylan and this is Cruz'' he said messing up Cruz hair
She blushes a bit "Oi!" Then looks more closely at the red-head "Wait... Aren't you the legendary Titania?! Queen of the fairies?!" Her jaw drops

Erza chuckles "I am! Follow me, Mira will give you your guild mark!" She leads them towards a white-haired bartender

SprinkleFever said:
She blushes a bit "Oi!" Then looks more closely at the red-head "Wait... Aren't you the legendary Titania?! Queen of the fairies?!" Her jaw drops
Erza chuckles "I am! Follow me, Mira will give you your guild mark!" She leads them towards a white-haired bartender
Dylan giggled then followed Erza with Cruz looking at her excited then Looked to the white haired bartender ''Woah!'' his faces widened and his face lit up ''no way its! its the Mirajane the greatest take over soul mage!''

Cheesemick said:
Dylan giggled then followed Erza with Cruz looking at her excited then Looked to the white haired bartender ''Woah!'' his faces widened and his face lit up ''no way its! its the Mirajane the greatest take over soul mage!''
The two S-Class Fairy Tail mages look at Cruz and Dylan and chuckle "I guess we're famous huh Erza?" the She-devil jokes

"Anyhow, where would you like your guild marks?" Mira asks with a smile

SprinkleFever said:
The two S-Class Fairy Tail mages look at Cruz and Dylan and chuckle "I guess we're famous huh Erza?" the She-devil jokes
"Anyhow, where would you like your guild marks?" Mira asks with a smile
Dylan looked around for a moment to try and spot any other members then turned to Mira as she asked the question ''Ied like it on the left side my neck in blue''

"I'll do that too please!" Cruz smiles happily

"Sure!" Mira says as she presses the stamp on both Dylan and Cruz's necks "Welcome to Fairy Tail!!"

Suddenly, a fight broke out at the other end of the guild hall. Unsurprisingly, it was between the dynamic duo Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster. The two were just throwing punches at the time being, but then Natsu's fist caught fire, and he threw the fireball at Gray. It missed by a few inches, and hit someone else. Gajeel, with a cry of rage, lifted the stool he was sitting on and hurled it at Natsu. Just like the projectile that invited him to the brawl, the stool missed... and headed straight towards the back of Erza's head.

What appeared to be a vine with a dragon's claw whipped through the air, and grabbed the stool before Erza could unleash her wrath on the dragonslayers and ice wizard. It retracted to its owner, a young teenage boy with long silver hair. His branch-claw turned back into an arm, and he promptly proceeded to... take a bite out of the leg. After swallowing, the kid sat on it and shouted to the new members, "Just so ya know, fights break out on a daily basis. If you don't know hand-to-hand combat, now would be a good time to learn."

SP3CT3R said:
Suddenly, a fight broke out at the other end of the guild hall. Unsurprisingly, it was between the dynamic duo Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster. The two were just throwing punches at the time being, but then Natsu's fist caught fire, and he threw the fireball at Gray. It missed by a few inches, and hit someone else. Gajeel, with a cry of rage, lifted the stool he was sitting on and hurled it at Natsu. Just like the projectile that invited him to the brawl, the stool missed... and headed straight towards the back of Erza's head.
What appeared to be a vine with a dragon's claw whipped through the air, and grabbed the stool before Erza could unleash her wrath on the dragonslayers and ice wizard. It retracted to its owner, a young teenage boy with long silver hair. His branch-claw turned back into an arm, and he promptly proceeded to... take a bite out of the leg. After swallowing, the kid sat on it and shouted to the new members, "Just so ya know, fights break out on a daily basis. If you don't know hand-to-hand combat, now would be a good time to learn."
Dylan was excited to finally became a member of fairy tail. He turned to Cruz and said ''This is gr-'' But before he could finsh the fight broke out in the guild Dylan watched waiting for the moment someone was going to win. The vine projectile then stood the chair, He head the advice the young boy gave them And turned to Cruz ''This is great Cruz! Fairy tail is everything I imagined it to be, what a fairy tail welcome''

Cheesemick said:
Dylan was excited to finally became a member of fairy tail. He turned to Cruz and said ''This is gr-'' But before he could finsh the fight broke out in the guild Dylan watched waiting for the moment someone was going to win. The vine projectile then stood the chair, He head the advice the young boy gave them And turned to Cruz ''This is great Cruz! Fairy tail is everything I imagined it to be, what a fairy tail welcome''
"I know right!" She says pumping her fists in the air "I'm so excited to meet everyone!" Cruz smiles at Dylan and grabs his hand leading him the other members of Fairy Tail 'This is amazing...' she thought

SprinkleFever said:
"I know right!" She says pumping her fists in the air "I'm so excited to meet everyone!" Cruz smiles at Dylan and grabs his hand leading him the other members of Fairy Tail 'This is amazing...' she thought
Dylan hand was alittle fur for a second when she Cruz grabbed it, But it was nothing his hand was normal after the second. He grabbed her hand back and laughed following her he looked over to Lisanna sitting by a table smiling a little, then turned back to Cruz ''I cant wait to go on a quest'' he said smiling at Curz

Cheesemick said:
Dylan hand was alittle fur for a second when she Cruz grabbed it, But it was nothing his hand was normal after the second. He grabbed her hand back and laughed following her he looked over to Lisanna sitting by a table smiling a little, then turned back to Cruz ''I cant wait to go on a quest'' he said smiling at Curz
"Yeah me too! Want to go take a look at the request board?" She asks her blue-haired friend. Cruz has always wanted to join Fairy Tail ever since she's heard of it... There were a lot of tales regarding this legendary guild. The fact that she had now joined made her over joyed, especially since Dylan was with her

Elliot watched as the two newbies freaked out at their chance to join the guild. He turned to Cana, one of the other members, and asked, "Is this how new members usually act when they join? At least, when they join in the normal way?" Elliot had only become part of Fairy Tail around a week ago. He was passing through Magnolia when a storm had occurred, and sent them to a parallel world called Edolas. His counterpart in that world was part of the guild, and died in a rebellion, and the guild mark appeared on him in the same location as his other self. He was the newest member until these two. Cana put down the barrel ahe was drinking out of, and said, "Nope. The only one who acted like this in the last few months was Lucy, although she was put off once the fight started."

SprinkleFever said:
"Yeah me too! Want to go take a look at the request board?" She asks her blue-haired friend. Cruz has always wanted to join Fairy Tail ever since she's heard of it... There were a lot of tales regarding this legendary guild. The fact that she had now joined made her over joyed, especially since Dylan was with her
''Mhm!'' He reposed to Cruz ''I just dyeing to go on a quest, Ah we might have to have a place to stay though. I think there are dorms for the fairy tail members im not sure though'' he said putting his ears down

Cheesemick said:
''Mhm!'' He reposed to Cruz ''I just dyeing to go on a quest, Ah we might have to have a place to stay though. I think there are dorms for the fairy tail members im not sure though'' he said putting his ears down
"Yeah... Maybe we should ask someone" Cruz suggests looking around and finally spotting a teen boy with long silver hair "What about him? He seems to know a lot..." @SP3CT3R

SprinkleFever said:
"Yeah... Maybe we should ask someone" Cruz suggests looking around and finally spotting a teen boy with long silver hair "What about him? He seems to know a lot..." @SP3CT3R
Dylan shurrged wriggling his ears ''Your guess is as good as mine Cruz. It would be nice if we could have a place together though, dont ya think?'' He said looking at Cruz with his hands behind his head Unsure.

"Yeah!" She agrees with a small blush "I've heard of Fairy Hills but I think that's reserved only for girls... Then again we could just rent an apartment nearby"

SprinkleFever said:
"Yeah!" She agrees with a small blush "I've heard of Fairy Hills but I think that's reserved only for girls... Then again we could just rent an apartment nearby"
Dylan giggled perking his ears up looking at Cruz ''Hahaha maybe I could turn into a cat and pretended to be your pet I could into the girls dorm that way'' He laughed slightly ''But I Like the sound of the ladder if your cool with that''

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheesemick said:
Dylan giggled perking his ears up looking at Cruz ''Hahaha maybe I could turn into a cat and pretended to be your pet I could into the girls dorm that way'' He laughed slightly ''But I Like the sound of the ladder if your cool with that''
She giggles "I'm cool with anything, the choice is yours" Cruz smiles at Dylan admiring his sense of humor

SprinkleFever said:
She giggles "I'm cool with anything, the choice is yours" Cruz smiles at Dylan admiring his sense of humor
''lets get a appeasement together then!'' Dylan said to Cruz smiling he looked away for a moment ''we'll need to get some money first though''

"Yeah... Almost forgot about that..." Cruz sighs "We could either take on a job or work as bartenders with Mira, your choice" She suggest

SprinkleFever said:
"Yeah... Almost forgot about that..." Cruz sighs "We could either take on a job or work as bartenders with Mira, your choice" She suggest
'hmmmm..'' Dylan looked over to Mira who was working at the bar, He though if worked with her he could learn something, But he'ed rather do a quest already! ''lets go on a quest! witch one do you wanna do Cruz?''

Cruz tapped her chin looking at the request board "Uh... What about this one!" She holds out a job asking to drive bandits away from the town of Magnolia "Seems easy enough for our first one! Pays well too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back