• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairy Tail (Closed)

An evil smirk appears on Cruz's face "Oh Really...?" She tilts her head slightly "You sure about that?!" The girl raises her fist, you could already see paint forming around her hand "Tell us."

@Cheesemick

''no, please! I have two kids'' the bandit cried ''its our leader hes the one you want,an earth magic mage''

@SprinkleFever

Cruz relaxed her hand a bit but still holding on to him so he wouldn't escape "I'll let you go if only you tell me where your leader is" Cruz never fought an earth mage before, she wondered how strong he was, she faced Dylan raising an eyebrow

Dylan looked at Cruz and shrugged, turning back into his human cat form.

''He lives here in the town! we dont know his name or what he looks like I swear!'' Said the bandit to Cruz ''please im just a bandit i dont know anything''

@SprinkleFever 

Cruz looked back at the bandit and sighed heavily "I'll let you go for now, just refrain from taking things from the town people." She loosened her grip on him and watched as he ran away to what seemed to be his household. "I guess we'll have to find him ourselves" 

Dylan though to himself ''hmmmm, if only we knew where he was gonna attack next.....we could stake out the town tonight''

@SprinkleFever

Cruz tapped her chin pacing back and forth, somehow doing this action would always help her think straighter in situations. "Want to take a calm stroll around town to see if we can find him?" She suggested 

Dylan followed Cruz and looked up at the sky as,blinking his pupils changed from humans with dots to cats with lines to adjust to the night sky.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz's fist ignited in a glow-in-the-dark Paint, somewhat imitating the effect of a glowstick. "Sky's so pretty tonight!' The paint dragon slayer exclaimed gazing upwards smiling 

Dylan smiled looking up at the sky wondering......if he was to ''It sure is'' he said looking up,then looking to Cruz smiling at her then messing up her hair.''come on,we have a mage to find!'' He said.

The blunette giggled "Yeah!" She grabbed Dylan's hand and starting running down the street a smile plastered on her face 

Dylan ears perked up as Cruz grabbed his hand,but never the less they walked on together ''where would we find a mage....Hmmm...'' He though to himself.

Dylan ears perked up as Cruz grabbed his hand,but never the less they walked on together ''where would we find a mage....Hmmm...'' He though to himself.

Cruz whistled to herself before hearing some metal clanging, her head shifted in the direction of the sound "I think he might be the next street over!" She whispered to Dylan

His ears wriggled hearing the loud metal noise. Holding onto Cruz hand he ran to the sound of the noise ''Lets go Cruz!''

A grin appeared on her face while nodding "Yeah!" Cruz shouted still holding on to Dylan and sprinting towards the sound "There he is!" The blunette pointed towards a rather tall man with short black hair 'Reminds me of Gajeel... Except for the hair' she thought holding back a laugh

Dylan tilted his head trying to see the resemblance ''Hmmmm, Ya your right! He kinda does!'' He said laughing a little''.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruz giggled while standing in her fighting stance "Ready for this?" she asked with a grin spreading across her lips

A grin came across as his, as his face was already turn animal like ''I'm Ready'' He turned back into his wolf-man form waiting for a move from the opponent.

@SprinkleFever

A grin came across as his, as his face was already turn animal like ''I'm Ready'' He turned back into his wolf-man form waiting for a move from the opponent.

@SprinkleFever

Cruz nodded as she looked back at their opponent, she wasn't expecting to see a smirk on his face but the blunette quickly shook it off "Paint Dragon's Iron fist!" Cruz chanted running at him with her fist full of paint

Dylan still watched and waiting for a moment getting on all fours ''Wait Cruz!'' He shouted out in his growly wolf voice. The whole ground was shaking and it started to rupture up blocking her path.

@SprinkleFever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back