• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail Character Sheets

I see Fairy Tail... I join... with a character for now. Might make a second later...

Name: Zaquraia du Bois
Guild and status: Fairy Tail, regular member.
Magic Abilities: Spatial Magic. (Magic that bends space, making distances shorter or longer depending on use. Though must be in line of sight from the caster)
History: Not much is known of Zaquraia before she joined Fairy Tail at the age of 14, except that her parent's died in a fire in a neighboring town. Beyond this, she mostly keeps to herself, and rarely takes a mission with anyone else. In the few times that she has, she has shown to be a person who views the completion of the job of utmost importance, sometimes even above her own life if need be.
Relationship: Single
Picture or description: Long straight black hair, which goes to her knees when not in the usual ponytail. Soft blue eyes. Tends to wear jeans and a t-shirt under a large hooded cloak, which she wear when on missions. Is rarely ever seen with out her 'walking' staff.

latest-1.jpeg New character for tall to play with lol

Name: Alexander Draco..Alex for short

Sex: Male

Guild : Fairy Tail

Relationship: Single

Personality: Quiet, yet calm, Cares for his guild members and very loyal to the master of fairy tail, He stays to himself unless a guild member talks to him but usually is a short conversation for he leaves the guild a few minutes after his return from a job.

History: Alex was a member of Fairy tail since he was 8 years old. He was a very outgoing kid in the beginning until one day when he was 14 taking a job with his best friend they got over powered by two dark mages. They killed his friend and ever since then he was always quiet. He trained hard every day by himself and never took a job with anyone else. At the age of 18 he became a S-class mage and hunted down the dark mages that killed his best friend. He slaughtered them both, but it didn't bring him the satisfaction he wanted. Vengeance only made his pain even more unbareable

After awhile he slow started to open up to his guild mates again sometimes even sharing a laugh with them being very over protective of them. But even when opening up the fear of not able to save the life of his guild mates occurs when he goes on a job so he goes by himself. Even doing the side job and hunting down Dark mages secretly even against the wishes of the Council.

Magic : Electric Manipulation Magic

Lightning Storm magic.
A powerful storm of lightning forms around him as he can easily guide it with great precision to his target causing them great pain and temporarily paralyzes.

Lightning Blades

Able to form dual lightning swords using his magic in both his hands. The blades are not like swords that slice through his opponents but go through them shutting down certain limbs stunning his victims from moving for a few minutes

Thunder Roar

Like that of a dragon slayers roar from the mouth the sound of Thunder explodes from his hand sending a huge bolt of a lightning at his opponent like a missile can cause great amount of damage to the Earth if he misses his opponent. The Thunder Roar is a single shot kill with a lot of Electricity magic focused in a blast that will destroy every Nerve in the body. He rarely uses this Magic since it requires a lot of his magical energy to focus

Electrical Shield Magic

A defensive spell creating a oh erected of electricity able to defend against attack just in case he's out number. He can also send small bolts at his enemies to Drive them back

Name: Odin Hurlock

Guild and status:Fairy tail ranking S

Magic Abilities:Lightning dragon roar, lightning iron fist, lightning dragon wing attack, lightning dragon sword horn, lightning dragon talon, lightning dragon crushing fang, lightning dragon drill, lightning dragon razor bit, lightning dragon blast, dragon slayer secret art thunder dome, dragon slayer secret art lightning burst canon, dragon slayer secret art thunder crusher, dragon slayer secret art lightning dragon thunder clap, lightning drive, dragon force

History: odin was born the son of a chief of a small village but his peaceful baby life was ruined by a dark guild. They killed everyone in the village his mother managed to send him down a river before they could get to him. Him was found by a old hermit naned Lector man was drawn to the high amount of magical energy odin had and took him in raising him as his son and teaching him slayer magic by placing a lightning dragon lacrima. It was not easy though odin went through many trials from climbing a 70 foot mountain on his own when he was 6 to fighting off hordes of volcan on his own. But he always succeeded in battle. On his 12th birth day he woke to find Lector was gone he started to look for Lector days turned to weeks weeks into months he was almost ready to give up on life but was found by the fairy tail guild master and joined the guild even at a young age hecwas stronger than most the adults

Relationship:he is currently single and while is open to a relationship is open to it

Picture or description: Lightning Hammer Odin

And any other information you want to add: Lightning dragon circle he has a exceed named Jay, his dragon force looks change depending on how he enters it

Last edited:

"My Blood runs Black."
no slide
7df273f7bac832504a04080022de6363.jpg
A Monster

Magic:
White Dragon Slayer
Lunar Devastation Magic
Twilight Magic

Magic Description:
White Dragon Slayer Magic, which is most known for as being the opposite of Black Dragon Slayer Magic, the magic used by Achnologia. It's her most powerful magic, and is one of the things that makes her so terrifying, her nickname at a young age being, "The White Void". It is not like Stings White Dragon Slayer, no, her's does purify, but hers is much, MUCH stronger.

Lunar Devastation Magic: It bases around a form of water magic, the water of the Lake Goddess, who reflected the light of the Moon. This Magic let's her use the moon and it's light for various purposes. She even has the weak ability to lighten gravity, but not by too much. It basically gives her the power of the moon, as well as an incredibly enhanced sensory ability.

Twilight Magic: Twilight Magic deals around concentrating Light and Dark Magic, to make something new. It can enchant things, make different things, spells, etc. It's really limitless in potential. It can cast illusions, and heal people.

Guild: Fairy Tail

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg
A Woman
Personality: WIP

History: WIP

coded by y o u n g j a e

Last edited:
A Lost Soul A Lost Soul I noticed the tabs thank you! Also I like it, but I have to say Dragon Slayer I only approve if you have a lacrima implanted and not raised by a dragon

Beelzbub Beelzbub I messaged you with details

So Dragons are gone from the world so there is no being raised by Dragons unless somehow you are from the past...
any questions let me know.

He and Jellal were the only SS Class Mages

Aroung the begining it was like

Gild Arts SS Class

Erza S Class

Natsu, Grey at A class

Lucy B Class

I do know Gildarts (I'm up to date on anime)

can you link me to info because cannon wise I don't read rankings...

also 10 wizard saints I knew that was an option

I saw a fan made thing of rankings, I will take it into consideration and maybe rewrite rankings...as far as saint level lemme decide later, I'll do it tomorrow morning when I can think currently tired AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back