• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail and more!

SunshineStark

So! Recently I've been bingewatching fairy tail and that's the main fandom I want to RP, but I'm gonna put a list of others I'd be happy to RP too! 

About me: I'm 18, in college full time and hardcore job hunting. I'm female and straight, but I'm open minded so don't be afraid of me :) I've been RPing for about 7 years so just because I've only been here for about 8 months doesn't mean I'm inexperienced. 

What I expect/like in an RP: Doubling is great, I like doing it and I feel it expands the roleplayer's ability to play more character types. I like romance, but not forced romance. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen and that's okay. As far as literacy I mostly just ask for decent grammar and spelling and for you to give me enough to go off of. I don't write a lot typically just because I don't feel its necessary except for in setting up scenes sometimes, but I normally go from about 2 sentences to 2 paragraphs depending on depth of the RP, the character, the day, and varying other factors. If English is not your second language or you have something else hindering your ability to match my literacy "requirements" I still might be open to RPing with you. My BIGGEST thing is just to have wellrounded characters and plot/backstories that make sense. I mostly do fxm but in certain cases I can do fxf or mxm. It honestly depends. I'll do OCxCanon, CanonxCanon, and OCxOC

What I don't like/Won't do: any kind of slave/owner (outside of possible historical context), neko, furry, anthro, extreme sub/dom. 

Without further ado! Fandoms I want to RP list! (plots can be discussed laaaater, though I do have some in mind. Also, just because someone else said they wanted a fandom doesn't mean I won't do multiple in a fandom)

*Fairy Tail*

Fullmetal Alchemist

Ouran High School Host Club

Criminal Minds

Harry Potter

Merlin 

Avengers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back