• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A Fandom Mk 4

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
It's damn near like the song that never ends! Though this time, we're making things much simpler. A six year timeloop to set things to pretty much the beginning of the RP. I know the whole idea of toddlers and such being in an RP didn't sit well with people, though fear not. The loop will remove the little beasties.

As for details on the RP itself...I can say we'll be starting off with one of the biggest arcs ever in the over a year span the RP has been running. We're looking for new members to fill the rosters and maybe even a new guild pending how many join up. The general gist of the RP is it's strictly non-canon and 100 years past current actual canon. You can be a custom race, within reason, and have practically any magic you can think of as long as it's not over-powered.

We have our very own Discord as well as a lot of active players to ask questions about. Myself and Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Are the GM's of the RP, any character related questions please direct them to us.

Any comments or questions please feel free to ask! We'll answer them as best we can and we hope to see you around soon!

https://www.rpnation.com/categories/fairy-tail-a-fandom-rebooted-always-accepting.7220/

Hmm, so would there be anywhere for me to catch up on what has happend to so far?
There actually used to be! It er, it got killed during the last update before this one. Heh. Nothing much would really be relevant to your character depending on when you intend on making them, however. Or rather, making them exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back