• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy OOC {No Longer Active}

EST

Also Achiived Achiived You posted your FT character first....but the one you definitely claimed was Phantom....?

Are you doing both or just the one?

Hi! OK, you got me confused. I had said if it was OK I'd like to claim a Fairy academy second year spot, that one I was sure I wanted to claim and I thought I was given the OK from crucial. I said I MIGHT (dun dun dun caps for emphasis *insert dramatic music and gasps*) want to do another character who would go to Phantom Academy..

Oh gosh now I am so confused...

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and Achiived Achiived : I think it's jsut miscommunication dearies

This was in the interest check posted by Puzzle : If it's OK I'd like to claim a spot for Second Year at Fairy Academy

and if it's also OK I might claim a spot for Phantom Academy.

----

So it was a definite claim on Fairy (:

Hi! OK, you got me confused. I had said if it was OK I'd like to claim a Fairy academy second year spot, that one I was sure I wanted to claim and I thought I was given the OK from crucial. I said I MIGHT (dun dun dun caps for emphasis *insert dramatic music and gasps*) want to do another character who would go to Phantom Academy..

Oh gosh now I am so confused...

In the interest check, you asked for a Phantom student, and then said you MIGHT go with Fairy

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and Achiived Achiived : I think it's jsut miscommunication dearies

This was in the interest check posted by Puzzle : If it's OK I'd like to claim a spot for Second Year at Fairy Academy

and if it's also OK I might claim a spot for Phantom Academy.

----

So it was a definite claim on Fairy (:

OH BLURP

THERE MY BRAIN GOES AGAIN

I'm gonna.....go crawl away now

animegirl20 animegirl20 Hey! I was reading through characters getting to know everyone's and I noticed yours (she's adorable) but um... can you explain this...? "Her parents died before she was born." So did her mother allow some one else to carry her? Because if not or something (since there is no magic in this AU) this would be impossible. If her parents died in the time line that she was born then that means she was never born. XD Sorry, it just bugged me.

wait.PNG

Last edited:
deer deer @AKKaleb AiAi AiAi revalia revalia @RoxasTheExalted animegirl20 animegirl20 FireFlare FireFlare GreenSea GreenSea Achiived Achiived . D O V E . D O V E
Hey, everybody! Just checking in! If you haven't submitted/finished your characters, keep working on them! (Or let me know if you need more time!)
Not to rush anyone, but I hope to get this up and running sometime this week, if not later today! (I'm an overachiever today.) Please let me know if something will delay you; we'll be happy to accommodate!

Thank you all for joining Fairy/Phantom Academy! I hope we can have fun with this! ^^

Last edited:
deer deer @AKKaleb AiAi AiAi revalia revalia @RoxasTheExalted animegirl20 animegirl20 FireFlare FireFlare GreenSea GreenSea Achiived Achiived . D O V E . D O V E

Hey, everybody! Just checking in! If you haven't submitted/finished your characters, keep working on them! (Or let me know if you need more time!)
Not to rush anyone, but I hope to get this up and running sometime this week, if not later today! (I'm an overachiever today.) Please let me know if something will delay you; we'll be happy to accommodate!

Thank you all for joining Fairy/Phantom Academy! I hope we can have fun with this! ^^
i'll get Marianne finished soon dearie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back