• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Faeries of the Evarian Forest

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Links: CHARACTER FORMS
OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

Setting: Evaria is my made-up town in Oregon, and it has been established for only a decade. It consists of a thriving community, and buildings have been built with care and intricacy. The town is surrounded by lush green fields, diverse plant life, forests, and mountain terrain. Our role play is set during spring, so flowers and bugs are everywhere. ?

Plot: There is a place where our faeries call home; it is nestled deep inside the forest of Evaria. Here they are able to live freely, and remain hidden from the human eye. They do not wish harm upon others, and they cherish this land. For years this tribe of faeries have sought their perfect sanctuary, and they are very protective of it. Faeries are diverse beings with many different tendencies; though they all seem to emphasize on the beauty of nature.

Many people have moved to Evaria, and space for housing becomes an issue. The Evarian forest covers many acres; and although it has remained untouched for so long, there is little land elsewhere to build on. A one-week camping trip is arranged for people who live in Evaria, and they are to explore the forest. They will be accompanied by Victor, the boss of a successful construction company. He will be one of my characters. ^,^

Dispute over the forest begins when the workers meet the faeries. Sparks may fly, but perhaps agreements can be made.

Roles:

Faeries - For this role play, these male or female characters can have wings or not. (This makes it a little easier when looking for a face claim. xD) They are allowed to have some form of special power or gift, but nothing too all powerful. I would like between three or five of them, between the ages of eighteen and thirty.

Humans - Male or female, and between the ages of twenty-one and thirty. (I know I said the camping trip is only for construction workers, but they can have different professions, as well.)

Follow RPNation rules, as always.

Last edited:
Oh cool! Am interested. I’d like to claim a fairy role if that’s okay? Other than that I’ll make my cs :0

This is a somewhat of an update! Our faeries may come from different regions, but they all met in Evaria on their journeys. They form their faery tribe, and have lived in the forest of Evaria for two years. Does this sound good to everybody? o3o

Mosa Mosa WinterGreen WinterGreen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back