• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Faerûn (OOC)

I can safely say that while this won't necessarily be an exalted campaign, there's nothing that should stop you from using stuff from that sourcebook.

I quite like the early feats from LoT Prestige Class.

The Natural Bond Feat (Complete Adventurer) adds +3 levels to my effective druid level in regards to my animal companion. Does this let me take a (snow) tiger or lion instead?

Also, can I bank a feat? I'm probably not going to be able to afford Augmented Summoning until level 9 and by then I'm not sure I really want it, and in the mean time Spell Focus (Conjuration) is pretty useless.

I posted a first draft. Should we buy magic items like ordinary level 4 characters (with 5400 gp)?

5400 is indeed 4th level starting gold, and I would like for you guys to keep that in mind when purchasing and listing equipment on your character sheet. Unusable totems such as non-magical personal items are cart-blanch. I don't mind what sort of things your character carries around with them on a daily basis, or has acquired over time so long as they are within reason, and listed. Weapons, Armour, Magical Items etc - I would like to see stay within the boundaries of starting gold.

With regards to your feat banking question, that's fine.

Animal companion is also acceptable, but the Lion has got a serious scaling of HP compared the initial leopard. I'm still fine with it, but I might hold off on rewarding the Lion with certain items that I may have been willing to give to the Leopard.

Damn it's been a long time since I played this thing. Can I take Spellcasting Prodigy (FR Campaign Setting) for one of my level 1 feats?

All good on this end too! How’s everyone doing?

A name is important! Desirable as it is... everyone can’t be called Dave.

Doing pretty good, my irl d&d group was able to meet last week after a month apart. Then the DM temporarily killed our wizard only to have a magical orc mummy revive her. D&D is such a great game you guys, I love it so much.

I still need to make a copy of the sheet I sent you other than that I'm good to go?

What is everyone else planning on playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back