• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faelore Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Character Name
Age: Magic Type?: Race: Light History:Room for backstory, however don't put more than what needs said. Don't wear yourself writing out the perfect backstory. It's all good.
Appearance Please use a description and/or a picture. Pictures are not necessary.

Last edited:
Character Name
Age: Magic Type?: Race: Light History:Room for backstory, however don't put more than what needs said. Don't wear yourself writing out the perfect backstory. It's all good.
Appearance Please use a description and/or a picture. Pictures are not necessary.
Character Name: Patricia Anderson
Magic Type: Necromancy, Hemomancy, Osteromancy
Race: Archlich
Light History: Patricia is a necromancer who obtained Archlichdom, the unholy grail of necromancy. She has mastered all forms of dark magic. Now she wants to master all forms of magic.
Appearance :

3b973cda88a7c90f93c76d80475737a1.jpg

(eyes are purple)
Necro_Magic_Female.jpg

227881_vE2MGwC2.png Mentor's name: Hyglepias Lux
Height: 5'7ft

Course instructing: Medicinal potion brewing (Basic and Intermidiate) and English

Magic Type Mastery: Water/Ice
  • Water manipulation
  • Water-based spells
  • Ice manipulation
  • Ice-based spells
  • Healing magic
  • Sleep magic

Race: Human

Light History: Despite being one of the fairly new teaching staff. Her background is plaqued with several certification of Magic which is impressive for human standards. She is the mother of a 7-year old girl named Alicia.

Last edited:
Delmira Serkan
Age 26
Race Elf Human
Magic Type? Incantations and Charms
Light History What you need to know? Well, she's lived at the school her entire life. She is the only daughter of the reclusive Headmaster. For the most part, she will act as the Headmaster's voice. Her duties are to attend classes and to protect the campus from outside threats. Her life is mostly that.

Attachments

• character.jpg
    character.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4
Serkan the Third
Magic Type?: Spells, Charms, Potions
Race: Human
Light History:
Headmaster. When she was younger, she adventured far and wide before settling into Faelore with her then infant daughter.

Attachments

• headmaster.jpg
    headmaster.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
Screenshot 2022-09-20 082904.png
art by @mgong520 on twitter
An imposing figure standing at 6'4ft tall, he's a brick wall of a man usually draped in black clothing. His pale skin is calloused and scarred around the hands and arms from years of working with toxic material. Along the left side of his face is a dark grey skeletal marking. Easily mistaken as a tattoo, though if one takes careful attention to it they can see it shift and rearrange as if its moving beneath his skin. His hair is short and well trimmed, ashen in color, bringing attention to his ruby red eyes. There's little expression to his face save for the usual solemn blank stare.

Name: Marcel Arkema
Orientation: Panromantic Pansexual
Race: Human, as far as anyone is concerned.

Magic: Potions. Specializes in toxins, poisons, stimulants, and depressants. Sometimes even curses. Anything you wouldn't try unless desperate.

History: Marcel has been attuned to the underbelly of magical phenomenon for as long as he can remember. The darker, more sinister things that contrasts with the good. That's not to say he's dedicated his time to evil, he's simply curious and open minded. Having tangled with toxins and noxious matter of all kinds, he's developed an uncanny immunity. While his fixation with deadly potions is looked down on and leaves several people questioning his motives, Marcel can't be bothered to care and simply does as he pleases.

Name:
"YOUR JANITOR IS HERE!...I, well, also keep the Acadamy Garden, keep you all stocked on your herbs and regents, yes?
Pleasure to meet you, I am known as Bromel.

"Im afraid i cant say! We Daímonas don't have much need for keeping track of age, and I was at sea for so long I doubt I'd be able to tell honestly...I'll try for around 50...ish, years. That's what you folk keep track by, yes?"

Magic type:

"Why my magic is NATURE! Speaking to the weeds and bushes, commanding the mighty oaks and forests!"

Race:
Ananas comosus daímonas, Or to common Folk, A pineapple, from the Devil's isle*

Light History:

"Well, I was grown among the lush forests of the mythical Devil's Isle! a stretch of islands rumored to be lost at sea. Few ever find them, and fewer return.
For myself, I was able to travel to shore after an interesting conversation with a coconut gave me a wonderful idea! I simply tossed myself out into the sea! Letting the current take me, I eventually found myself on this beautiful continent! It worked remarkably well, I dare say, but, I dont recommend it for you fleshy folk.
After arriving, I hopped around for a time before finally arriving here! And here I've stayed"

Appearance:

Bromel stands at a fair 5'4, 6'7 if you count his crown of leaves. The "pineapple" of his form, several times larger than the common breed, takes the position of his torso, while gnarled knots of vines sprout on either side of his crown, forming shoulders, witch continue to arms, while a single thick trunk sprouts from his base, forming a pelvis region, which splits to form a pair of legs. His limbs are, for obvious reasons, thin, and appear more like warped vines and branches, ending with thin, stick-like fingers.
His facial features are on the front of the Pineapple, where diamond shaped patches of the it's rind have shifted, revealing a pair of large blue eyes, and an empty split at the stomach to form a jagged, zigzag smile. The revealed interior of the fruit is, as expected, a bright yellow. While he distinctly lacks teeth, his hard pineapple rind works well enough, and a couple of the the diamond patches have even shifted, forming pseudo-eyebrows that he uses to emote!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back