• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Faelore Academy of Magic Arts (Open!)

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Welcome to the school for the magically inclined! From simply being a magical creature to possessing the innate ability to use magic, our students are all different types of odds. We strive to welcome all into our halls. Everyone is welcome with a trace of magic. Just be careful of the magical threats that loom around the school.

Courses
For Magic wielders we have: Potions, Spells, Incantations, and other undetermined classes.
For non magic wielders we offer: Magic Weapons, Magic Herbology, Beginner's Potions, Charms and other undetermined classes.
A quick note: Magic wielders may take non magic wielding classes, however they are not mandatory.
Of course, what sort of school would we be if we didn't have you take the more... mundane classes such as: Math, English, Science and History. We also believe in having skills outside of the magic, so we are also now offering Art, Computer Skills and Music Classes.
If you would like to suggest a course, simply put a suggestion in our Flying Mailbox.

Food and Living
Please come on in to the Mess Hall, we have plenty to eat. From a simple grilled cheese to the finest Filet Mignon, come to our mess hall to order your own lunch. Eat what you desire. Our Mess Hall is fitted with the best of food vending machines and vendors.
With three levels of Meal Passes, we guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Level One is our Bronze Meal Pass, allowing you access to up $20 worth of food a day.
Level Two is our Silver Meal Pass, allowing you access to up to $50 worth of food a day.
And finally, Level three is our Gold Meal pass with an allowance of $80.

We do have on site dorms for those coming from further away, each dorm houses four students of similar genders. Please apply for dorms and await selections at the school admissions office.
We currently have four dorms available in all, meaning room for 8 males and 8 Females.

With all that said, I would like to take the time to note that I am looking for individuals who are capable of writing two to three paragraphs per reply. Please do not start off making posts of longer length only to go become a one liner sort of poster. I look forward to meeting you all.

Bump.
Hey hey, don't be shy. I've got enough shyness for both of us. Feedback is always welcome, let me know in the thread.

So I'm new to even attempting a group RP and it has come to my attention that I forgot to specify that Faelore Academy is a 'college setting' open to students from ages 18 all the way to way in their 90's or even possibly their thousands.

Alright. I don't currently have a thread set up for it. I've been fairly busy since then but I'll try to get it up by tomorrow!

Alright, alright. Hey guys, I finally got the thread up. It's very rudementary and I'm not all that proud of how long it took me to do just what I did but it's up. Anyway, here's the links to the Main thread and to the Character thread.

If you're interested, you can make a character or you can pm me about your character or anything else!

Divin' in! I have a loose character concept I can hopefully strengthen by the time I finish with work :]

Bump! Still have spots open. 5 female students and seven male students! Interested in a teaching position? Let me know and we can work it out!

I've got a couple characters I think would fit marvelously here, but here's a question. Is this like a high-school, or more a college?

Also if someone felt so inclined could they call for a janitorial role of sorts?

It's more of a college setting. As for janitorial roles, I was actually hoping someone might be interested!

No the big quest8on. You want a jolly janitor, or a creepy one.
I've got both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back