• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Academy (Closed)

Woah what?! For a second Emorie was insanely self conscious until she found herself flustered at Ferris' compliment. "Oh-thanks. I did it last night, I couldn't sleep at all." She reached up and ran a hand through the short locks and rolled her eyes a little, "And I didn't want to look like Ellsie. It was getting old. We're different people. Different species even..." She sighed and dropped her hands to the bed as Ferris stood up.

Visit Demitri and Lilax? It sounded amazing. Plus she wanted to see the baby so badly. Pictures were nice but Emorie wanted to be able to actually hold the little girl. Emorie hated most things but babies were still pure and not full of the worlds bullshit.

"You know what, you're right. Let me get ready." Emorie jumped out of the bed and walked over to her closet, yanking off the giant teeshirt and leaving herself in a pair of leggings and a sports bra. It was just so second nature that she had forgotten about Ferris standing behind her. Quickly she grabbed a loose tanktop from the hanger and pulled it on over the black bra and turned to him with a sheepish smile. Ignore that you just did that Emorie.

"Ready!" The new hair cut was so much less maintinece and not being in hell meant no one expecting the extreme style that most of the women around here had. Her face was free of makeup and her hair was messy around her face. The white tank top was slightly useless as it showed most of her skin anyways but oh well. "We just need a portal. I can't do that anymore..."

Ellsie opened her eyes and looked at Kai as he entered the room, "Just let me lay here okay?" Her cell phone buzzed and she quickly reached for it, her heart dropping into her stomach as she read over the words from Jade. "Oh no. No..." Her fingers lost their grip on the phone and it clattered to the ground, her hands shaking a little as the moved to hold her mouth shut and keep her jaw from dropping to the phone. That didn't mean he was dead right? Of course it did. Ellsie wasn't that dense. What else could it mean!

"No-No, you weren't mean enough." Ellsie stammered and lurched over on her bed, her hands holding up her head as she stared at the floor, slightly listening to Kai and mostly trying to not puke. "I killed him." Not actually, but might as well have. She didnt know what exactly happened to Jack but the timing was too much to ignore. "I ruined so much... I'm so damn stupid. So... oh my god."

Ellsie could barely even speak, she finally looked up from the floor and looked at Kai, her eyes starting to grow glassy from the tears that were growing. "I don't think going to see either of them is a good idea... I couldn't have looked at him or Jade.. I can't."

Jack was sitting outside where he and Jade had been sitting the day before, his eyes scanning mindlessly over the pages of the book she had given him last night. He wasn't actually taking any of it to memory however, Jack could already tell he wouldn't be a healer. It just didn't feel right. Whatever happened out here? Last night? That felt right. That was him. At first he thought it was something Jade had done but the more and more he thought about it the more he realized that it was him. His mind was also focused on a dream from last night. Something he needed to ask Jade about. Before the angels had made it seem like it would be weird for him to know about his past. It made it seem like it wasn't something the angels really ever knew about. But Jack kept having these little glimpses and he wanted to know if they were normal.

"Out here." Jack said, jumping a little at the sudden noise. He turned and stood as Jade came outside, giving her a small smile before sitting back down. Something about her seemed so off. He kept having these thoughts of her, memories? But she seemed so much more vibrant then. So much more... her. This Jade, this Jade seemed hopeless and dull. "Are you feeling better today?"

"Unfortunately so. I wasn't supposed to survive this long, so it seems I may have to double the dosage." Jade probably should have held tongue on that one but it was nice to finally have someone who wasn't against her around. "A-Anyways." She cleared her throat and smiled gently at him, looking at the book he had. The smile fell, Jade moving herself to sit next to him. "I get it. You're not a healer. I just. I failed you in your life, I can't fail you in the afterlife. You're built like a fighter, and with the war, I..." tears welled up in her eyes. "You're safe here with me. You're free to do whatever you like here. When I'm gone though, they'll make you join the front lines if you haven't found something you're good at. So just, let's stick it out until you find your calling."

Golden eyes looked up at him as she smiled, her hand gently rubbing his back before folding in her lap. "So how did you sleep? Are your accommodations to your liking? I can have Malachi get you whatever you need to be comfortable."

The way he avoided looking at her broke her heart. And what was that bullshit with him wanting Fred to know that he didn't stand a chance without Dez? Everyone knew that including Fred! "Well you've made your point. Now don't do it again, I don't like seeing you get hurt." Once he was out of the room she let out a long sigh. Why was he so difficult?! Since Aris knew him he had always been flirtatious and stubborn. Somewhere along the line he stopped flirting with her, and she seen more of his stubborn pain in the ass personality. Not that she minded. The flirting drove her crazy. Despite her crush on him she always shot him down so she wouldn't get heartbroken when he moved on to another girl. That's what happened to him and Ellsie, right? She fell for him and he left her. Aris didn't want that to happen. If they were just friends then him leaving wouldn't hurt as bad. Right?

When he came back in the room she gave a small nod and a sad smile. "Diadel." She stood to her feet and moved to stand in front of him, her hands gently cupping his face. "I would skip anything with anyone to be with you. I'm just sorry your mom doesn't think I'm good enough for you. I'm doing the best I can, I promise." What she did next was probably stupid. Risky, stupid, and completely out of character for her.

With her heart pounding so loudly she was sure he could hear it, she leaned up on her toes and quickly pressed her lips to his. Her hands slipped from his face to his chest, gently holding onto his shirt as she pulled away from the kiss. The kiss ended as quickly as it started. "S-Sorry. I don't know what got into me." Her bright red face looked away and over at the TV. "What movie should we watch?"

What was happening? Kai found his eyes widening slightly as Elsie started to go on about killing someone. She couldn't have. She was too much of an airhead, and her heart was too pure. "Elsie." His heart wavered when he seen her pretty glossy eyes. "Enough with this pity party. So you fucked up. So the outcome was less than desirable. So what? Can you go back and right the wrongs? No, you can't. So sitting here and dwelling on said actions are childish and irresponsible. Take responsibly. What's something that needs to be done? You want to hunt down and kill the witch? Let's go. Anything is better than sitting here sulking about everything."

Kai cleared his throat and ran a hand through his dark hair. "So where'd you meet this witch anyways? Let's go find her and kick her ass or something."he hated seeing her like this. Usually she was the thing that lightened up the mood and put a smile on his face. Emorie was the more depressing, angsty twin. That's why he preferred Elsie. She seen the good in things, smile at the most grim times. Well, save for when her mother passed. But that was the exception.

Was it just Ferris or was he completely friend zoned? He told her that he liked her and everything! But here she was, saying they should sleep in the same bed, stripping down to the sports bra (turning his face completely red in the process). He should have given up hope a long while ago. Yet here he was, clinging to the last shard of hope he had. "Demitri gave me this enchanted stone, it lets me open portals. One a day is typically the charge, so we might have to spend the night there if he doesn't open one for us back."

Ferris pulled off the necklace and held it out, imagining the house that Demitri and Lilax lived at. After a few seconds the portal opened and he held it open for her, following soon after to appear in the living room of the familiar house.

---

Kids weren't Demitri's thing. They would never be his thing. He had tried a couple times when Aris was born but he knew he wouldn't be a good dad, so he just paid for everything her and her mother could ever need. Now he was kind of stuck with a kid. He had been with Lilax for over twenty years now. They were engaged for fucks sake! He couldn't just up and leave. So, there he was sitting in the living room on the large leather sectional couch, eyes glued to the little platinum blonde haired baby toddling about. Frankly he tried to have Amy and Hollis babysit more often now that Ferris was teaching the school. They were a whole lot better than him at this whole parenting shit.

"I don't get this genetics bullshit. Aris and Kai have my black hair, but toddles McGee over here and Jade have blonde. I thought dark hair reigned the victor." His charcoal eyes bat widely when the portal opened up. He stood to attack whoever it was, but quickly settled once he seen Ferris and some short haired girl. "Oh. Ferris. Who's this?" He looked her over before he made the connection. "Holy fuck, Emorie?!"

"Toddles McGee?" Lilax rolled her eyes at Demitri from where she knelt on the floor, her hands filled with a bottle and a stuffed cat in the other. "You helped name Wren, the least you can do is call her that if daddy can't come up with something cuter. Isn't that right my little baby girl. Yes." Lilax grinned over at the girl, her nose wrinkling as she watched the toddler fumble about with some colorful toy. Demitri was insisting that he was a bad dad but the only reason he was, was because he refused to try. He kept telling himself he would be bad so of course he would be! Lilax stood and walked over to the couch where she dropped down and tossed the bottle into his lap. "Your turn next time she cries." Her hand reached over and patted his leg, giving him a small smile just as the portal opened.

"Ferris! Emorie! Oh my how gorgeous is your hair!" Lilax sprung up and moved to the teenagers, wrapping her arms around both of them before quickly pulling back and moving both of her hands to Emories arms, she felt different. "What happened." The magic was gone. She could tell.

"Good, swear in front of your newborn, as if you didn't already screw up the other children you've had." Emorie chuckled as the stepped into the living room, her eyes rolling at Demitri as he spoke. They didn't have much of a chance before Lilax was flying at them, her body being squished into a hug betweenness Ferris and Lilax. "Oh woman. Ouch." Not that it actually hurt, in all honesty it made a smile spread across her face. Well until Lilax asked about what happened.

Lilax had her hands against Emories arm but she still found her hand searching for Ferris. He was comfort right now. Honestly really the only comfort she had. Her father and aunts and uncles would be sympathetic but it still felt bad to tell them. It meant they would look down on Ellsie. Only for a split second... but they still would. Emories hand brushed against the back of Ferris' hand and she let out a small sigh. "Uh-uh... " It was so hard to even say it. "Ellsie trusted someone she shouldn't have." Long story short she supposed.

Emorie shrunk away from Lilax and looked over to Ferris, pleading. She didn't know how to explain and she didn't want to. This was supposed to be a distraction from the vampire thing. "Ah, isn't she adorable!" Emorie suddenly exclaimed and moved past everyone, quickly sitting on the floor near the blonde toddler and giving her a giant grin. "Hey girlie, I'm Emorie." Emorie gave the toddler a one handed wave before rolling over on her stomach and putting her hands over her face to play peek a boo.

"Where did I meet her?" Ellsie looked up at Kai and gave a little shrug. "I asked around at Fae bars. I told them I was looking for a witch willing to try anything. One day I just got an email. I met her for the first time at a coffee shop downtown. She seemed nice.... normal." She stood up from her bed and walked over to her desk where she grabbed a elastic from her drawer and pulled her hair into a quick bun. "I'm not beating anyone up." Besides herself. "Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm just too gullible for this world." Part of her was starting to resent her parents for keeping her so naive to the way the fae world ran. "I don't like to believe that people lie like that. That people do those things but..." Ellsie should know better than anyone else that was how these things went. Look at what happened to her mother.

Ellsie turned and looked at Kai before giving him a gentle smile. "How do I even talk to Jacks family. How do I explain this.... I don't even know what happened." Maybe Kai was right. Maybe they should pay Jade a visit... she seemed to have some insight. "If he's with Jade does that mean he's an angel now?" Couldn't he just continue as normal then... minus his old powers? Jade seemed pretty normal! Though admittedly Ellsie knew nothing about the angels.

Diadel couldn't believe what he was hearing come out of Aris' mouth. Was she that out of the loop? "Aris, Dez doesn't think that I am good enough for you. You have it completely backwards." Diadel was about to carry on, explain about the argument he had with his mother about the wedding. How Dez just kept saying that it would be good for everyone. How she ignored the obvious fact that Diadel was in love with Aris. Explain how Dez put Aris on a pedestal that Diadel couldn't even reach from his. But all of that went out the window when Aris kissed him. It was only for a split second but it completely debilitated him.

"Wait Aris... what was that....no. Don't be sorry. Don't be sorry at all." Part of him was starving. For her. Both literally and figuratively. Diadel didn't flirt with other girls since he found Aris again. He didn't sleep around, kiss, touch. Anything. While it was obvious that he was pining after the girl, the succubus side was also quiet literally starving. "I-no tv." Diadel held her Jin gently and turned her to face him again before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers. His arm snaked around her waist to hold her and he could instantly feel his hand getting healthier. After a few moments he breathlessly pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. "I thought you... I thought I was just a friend..."

"Survive this long?" Jack looked at Jade as she went on about healing and not being around. Suddenly something in him erupted, something that he didn't know where it came from. "What is wrong with you? This isn't you! You know this isn't you!" His voice was harsher than he wanted it to be but he couldn't help it! Honestly he didn't even know what he was talking about but all he could focus on was the vision of her in his dream. "I-I just keep seeing you. No matter what. I close my eyes and I see glimpses of things. So much of it is you. Or a small house filled with people that look like me. Just... is this normal? Am I making these up or..."

Jack reached over and held Jades face in his hands, his eyes searching hers. "I know you can't tell me. I know you're not allowed but I'm going crazy. I'm going crazy not knowing if what I'm seeing is real." And what he was feeling. His hands were warm against her skin and he felt his cheeks heating slightly. Before he knew it the two of them were surrounded by the gold once again, bigger and brighter this time. Not that Jack even noticed. He was far too focused on her.

Demitri sighed quietly as he studied Emorie. She was a vampire now, he seen her aura. No more fairy. "Your sister trusted the same witch that enchanted Ana with the eternal youth spell. You know, the same one that works with Dez and Nick." See, black magic always had an aura. It left an imprint on people.

"I've had people hunting that psycho since Ana was kidnapped. I never thought she'd get her hands on you kids though." Demitri was left out of the loop. Hell, Aris didn't even tell him that her boss was Dez. If he knew he would have gone down there and rescued Aris and Emorie. Even Diadel! They didn't need to be around that psycho.

"Here." Demitri picked up a small black pouch and pulled out a necklace with a sparkling purple crystal. "Your father told me to give this to one of you girls when he came by yesterday. He said he was going off grid for a little while, but that your mom put some of her fairy magic into this before they went to the parent conferences that night. He said something about it protecting you. But seeing as you no longer have any magic, I think you could use it more than Ellsie." He reached down and handed the necklace to Emorie, a small smile spreading across his face.

"Both of your parents are as gullible as your sister is. Ben? You could probably tell him that you were crowned queen of England last week and he'd believe you. Everyone makes mistakes, I just happen to make more than everyone. I won't be looking down on Ellsie. Neither will Lil, or toddles McGee." He handed the almost one year old baby the bottle and patted her on the head, his other hand patting Emorie on the head.

"I'll find her then with or without you." Kai growled quietly. That was his new goal, to find the witch. He'd go around and do the same thing as her. He would attack her, bring her to Emorie so she could have justice. "And Ellsie, angels have no memories of their life on earth. He's forgotten his family, Jade, all of us. But Jade hasn't forgotten us, and I'm sure seeing a friend might lift your spirit." He smiled gently at her, his large hand reaching down and grabbing hers.

He ripped open a portal and walked through it with her. All he could see is a bright light, but he kept envisioning Jade. Hopefully they landed in the right spot.

On the other side of the portal they appeared on a large deck attached to a large manor surrounded by clouds. It didn't take him long to notice the large, bright golden light that surrounded two people. His hands guarded his eyes, taking a small step back as he did. "Holy hell!" His skin felt on fire from the light. Was he burning?

Quickly Kai stretched out his hand to create a wall of water to protect him and Ellsie from the light. He was still half demon, anything angel hurt him. The third degree burns on his arms were proof of just that. He let out a loud groan of pain. "Fuuuuck that hurts!"

The moment Jack started yelling Jade found herself flinching, big tears welling in her gold eyes. Malachi yelled at her all the time, she was used to it. Jack? He never raised his voice at her. "I..." tears ran down her cheeks as he held her face in his hands. "It's normal, Jack...those are called memories. You and I used to be so close, we were always around each other. And the small house is your family. You had a ton of siblings. Your family was very close."

Her watery eyes looked around them at the gold surrounding them. It was stronger than it was last night. It made her skin warm, and it made her physically relax. "Jack... I'm not the same girl from your memories. I only have one purpose in life now and that's to give Malachi children. I don't want that life, so I've been poisoning myself." Her hand gently held on to his, her lips turning into a small sad smile. "I'm sorry I'm not what you remember. I wish I was my old self too, trust me."

Her eyes widened when someone appeared outside the light. She pulled away from Jack and stood up, instantly recognizing Kai and Ellsie. "Guys?" She ran to them and went to run inside the water barrier, flinching as it repelled her. Right, demon barrier repelling an angel. It might have looked a little weird for a demon to be in heaven, so she silently prayed that Jack didn't question it too much.

This wasn't happening. Aris had thought about this moment time and time again, but for some reason him returning her feelings had never crossed her mind. Her mind had been racing a mile a minute with questions. What did he mean? Diadel was Dez's son, he could do no wrong. She loved her son. That's why Aris had been trying so hard lately! To impress Dez, to win her over. Unfortunately Dez didn't want Aris with her son. At least, that's how she seen things. And all those questions were wiped from her mind when he lifted her chin and kissed her.

Instinctively her arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. The wound on her shoulder started to tingle. The pain had subsided and she could already feel it get better. Her cheeks heated brightly when it ended. "I, err..." she was horrible at these things. It wasn't like she had ever done this before. Aris didn't do feelings. Diadel was the first person she had actually felt something for and it was terrifying. "I tried, I really did. At first you drove me crazy. The flirting. The stupid jokes. But the more I was around you I started to actually enjoy your company. Hell, I even kind of liked the flirting and the jokes. But you're more than that. Smart, talented, but I didn't want to get hurt. It happened to Elsie, I don't want it to happen to me."

Aris glanced back up at him, her long lashes blinking widely. "H-Hey, you're healing. It's about time. It just took the wolf a minute." She smiled at the absence of bruises and scrapes. Sometimes she forgot that they both were part succubus.

"For crying out loud Demitri, Wren. She has a name. What will you call her when she starts running around? Running McGee? Not quite the same ring to it. She kind of has that name for the rest of her life. Maybe you should call her by it?" Crazy concept, he knew.

Ferris found his scolding look faltering when Emorie reached for his hand. Gently he held her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze. Anything he could do to help he would. "Em, it's okay." He gave her a small reassuring smile. When she moved to play with the pale blonde haired blue eyed baby he leaned against the wall and found his icy eyes watching Demitri move about. What? A necklace with Nims fairy magic? His heart skipped a beat. This meant that Emorie would still have a piece of Nim with her at all times!

There was however a few things that caught his attention.

"Where'd Ben go? You said off grid, but usually he lets you guys know. Right? And the witch that cursed Ana? Ana is under the impression that she was like this because she was a vampire... Does Amy and Hollis know?" No, they'd go out on a rampage looking for the witch. Demitri must have kept this information to himself...

Ellsie gasped a tiny bit at the mention of Jack losing his memories. His friends was one thing but ... Jack was as close with his siblings as the twins were. The idea of losing Emorie more than she already has was terrifying. "He lost them all? That's not right! Jack was so good! He doesn't deserve that at all!" Ellsie was frantic as Kai opened the portal. Now she just felt even worse! And Jade?! Having to be with someone you care about that doesn't even know who you are... ouch...

Kai stepped through the portal first and Ellsie quickly followed. It seemed she didn't have a choice, even as much as she wanted to turn back. As soon as they were in heaven, Ellsie cringed. The sun was almost blinding and suddenly Kai was yelling and her arm was soaked from the barrier pushing her aside. "Kai? Are you okay?!" Jade ran to them and for a second Ellsie forgot about all the issues with the others, all she could focus on was the barrier.

Her body was already feeling the sluggishness from the water. Without the vampire side it was really affecting her now. Even showers were terrible. But something was really hurting Kai. So Ellsie found herself struggling against the water before the fairy decided to use her own power to push herself inside of the bubble. "Jade can we get inside?" Ellsie was drenched as she slid her arm under Kais, doing her best to help support his large body. "He doesn't look so good."

"If not more that necklace will at least help you handle the sun better. Amy can handle it because she's been around so long but you're still so young." Lilax gave a sad smile to the girl as Demitri spoke, her smile turning a little more smug with every word. "And you say you're a bad father." She stood from the couch and walked over to give her fiancé a quick kiss on the cheek before the icy blonde moved to the kitchen and grabbed a menu off the fridge. "You guys settle in. You should just stay the night and hang out with us. I'll order Thai food for lunch." Lilax moved into her bedroom and shut the door behind her to make the call.

After a few moments she came back out into the living room and smiled at everyone. "So Emorie, you've been hanging with the demons then huh? How's that?" The idea made Lilax very uncomfortable especially as an ex leader of the light. Even as a demon herself she never found much affinity for them. Besides Demitri. "And Ferris, how is the school? Are you having fun?"

Emorie was cooing at Wren when Demitri came up behind them and handed her the necklace. Instantly she could feel it. That magic all over again. It wasn't a strong as it once was but just holding the thing brought back this family connection that she had been missing so desperately. "Thank you..." Her dad left it for the girls? Because he was going off the grid? What the hell was that supposed to mean.

When Ferris began to question Demitri, Emorie turned and looked at him with a raised brow. "Yeah my dad doesn't even like to camp let alone live off the grid... and how do you know so much about this thing already? Hell Demitri..." Then something suddenly clicked. "Wait, did you say Dez? I might be able to find this witchy little b-" Emorie looked at Wren and censored herself before looking back at Ferris with a small sheepish grin.

"Aris could TOTALLY get Dez to tell her where this witch lives! Especially with all the wedding stuff!" Emorie jumped up and grabbed her phone from her pocket. Ready to text Aris before suddenly realizing what she said. Shit. She hadn't meant to say anything about Dez or Aris getting married. Both were generally awful subjects. Especially with Lilax and Demitri around.

Diadel listened and rolled his eyes, a smirk covering his lips. A face that was reminiscent of his days at the school. Confidence. The pink haired male took both of his hands and placed them against the sides of her face, tucking her hair behind her ears as he stood to his full height and peered down at her. "Ellsie was insane. Like one of those girls that thought they could fix me. Change me from the jokes and the occasional fights. Plus we we never really knew each other then. She's not my cup of tea clearly. But Aris you get me. You don't care that I'm snarky.
I don't care that you're crass." He chuckled a little before dropping his hands to his sides and shoving them in his pockets. "The only downfall to you is that you're engaged to some prick."

Diadel looked over her slowly before reaching down to the table and handing her a pop. "That and you have terrible taste in men." It may have been a shot at himself but it was still pretty true. Diadel wasn't the best boyfriend. History showed that. But for Aris he would try. If she wanted him too.

"So, it's a little afternoon. Is my mother blowing up your phone with wedding plans yet?" His yellow eyes looked over Aris slowly as he moved to her once again, his hands wrapping around her waist as he looked down at her, leaning down so his lips were hovering over hers. "You're still skipping then right? Or should we go appease the beast one more day."

Jack wanted to cry. He couldn't remember any of it but he could feel it for some reason. It felt like his heart was breaking for his old family. And it felt like his heart was breaking for Jade. She was killing herself? Was that even possible for someone like her? Both an angel and a healer? His eyes scanned her face as she began to cry, his thumbs wiping away her tears. "Jade you have to stop. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself okay? I'll help you however I can okay? I just need you to stay..." Did he? Jack had only really known her for a few hours at this point but it felt like so much more. Apparently it was but he didn't know. Then the gold aura thing happened and it just felt... it felt like he needed Jade to do it. At least like this. At least like it was now.

"Jade. I know it's probably a lot to ask. But... please." His forehead was close to hers and he was so close to her that he could feel the heat of her skin on his own. That is until a portal opened and two people came through.

The male yelled and Jade jumped up like she knew them. Jack on the other hand found himself holding both hands out, a golden light circling the blonde girl as she ran towards the water and was pushed back.

The barrier fell as soon as Ellsie touched him. He was in physical pain, especially with the light surrounding Jade shining strong and bright. He had never felt this weak. In fact he nearly fell back into Ellsie's arms, but he somehow managed to keep himself up. "F-Fuck, put down that barrier. You're literally killing me dude!" He limped inside the house and crashed onto one of the plush couches. "Fuuuuuck! Jade either heal me or douse me in fucking water because this seriously hurts!" He didn't realize that Jades husband was home. Honestly? He didn't really care. Fuck that guy for taking Jade from them.

Aris felt her heart skip a beat. So he wouldn't leave her and break her heart? It wasn't like she had much of a heart, but the little piece that she did have beat for him. Plus, their snarky and crass sides meshed well. "I didn't choose to become engaged to him, I barely agreed to a relationship. Your mom calls the shots on most everything around here." A small smile took over her lips as she took the pop from him, taking a small sip before putting it back on the table.

"I've never had a boyfriend before Fred, so maybe you have terrible taste in women. But I'd love to try to be a good girlfriend for you...I just have to figure a way out of this marriage." Her lips turned into a small smirk as he wrapped his hands around her thin frame. In truth her phone had been going wild in the pocket of her jeans since she got there but she chose to ignore it. Her arms reached up and wrapped around his neck slowly, her lips curling into a small smile. "I can think of a couple other things I'd rather do instead of dress shopping with your mother. Preferably kissing you." Quickly she closed the gap between them and pressed her lips to his a little more fiercely than before.

--

Jades eyes widened at Kai and Ellsie. Didn't water make her weak? That was a bad pairing right there, not that Jade could really judge. And the light that was around Jade seemed to hurt poor Kai! "Jack, honey!" She moved to Jack and held his face in between her hands, standing so she could press her forehead to his. He was doing this, she was sure of it. How? She didn't know. "Baby I need you to relax, okay? That's Kai and Ellsie, they're our friends. Kai is my brother, Ellsie is an old friend of ours." For a moment her lips hovered over his. Thankfully she caught herself from kissing him. Gently she moved her lips and kissed his nose before she ran into the house.

So the barrier hurt demons? She wondered what else it could do...but now wasn't the time for that. "Jack will you go get me some wet wash clothes? They're under the sink in the bathroom." Jade fell to Kai's side and held his severely burned arms in her hands. She was panicking. Her hands glowed a bright gold as she held his arm. "Kai, Ellsie, why are you guys here?" Silently she panicked. Malachi was home still wasn't he?

"I don't know, he dropped by Reds office while her and I were gabbing and told us he was going off grid for a while. He wouldn't answer many questi- wait. I'm sorry. Did you just say wedding? And Dez?" Dez was in a mental ward, right? No, now it all made sense. The psycho bitch was worse than he remembered! "Are you FUCKING kidding me? She's having the kids get married? I, ugh! No! Diadel doesn't even fucking believe in relationships!" There Demitri was jumping to conclusions. "I am going to get her."

Before anyone could protest he was opening a wide portal and stepping through, his eyes instantly going wide when he seen Aris and Diadel locking lips. "Oh, hell no." He stomped over to them and pulled the two apart. "My daughter is not one of your conquests, Diadel. You've said it yourself, you don't want to be tied down to one woman." He tossed Aris over his shoulder before he shook his head. "You're a good kid Diadel. I don't know why your mother wants you to marry Aris but I won't allow it. I don't want her worrying about you sleeping around on her."

--
Ferris found his eyes widening. "Oh, crap! Demitri!" He ran through the portal after him, his eyes going wide at the scene in front of him. "Whoa whoa whoa Demitri! Diadel isn't the one she's engaged to!" He gave Aris and Diadel a curious look. Were they hooking up? Hey, he couldn't judge. "I-I personally think that the two of them would make a better couple than her and her actual fiancé! Diadels been pining after Aris for the past year, he's a changed guy!" Ferris was trying to stick up for Diadel. "He hasn't spent any time with any other girls but Aris. So is it possible he's changed? Mom said you used to be a bit man whorey before Lilax!" He had a point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back