• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Faced with Betrayal

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
I walked through the halls of the castle which was once mine, my hands chained behind my back, two guards walking beside me, one holding onto the chain leading me to the throne room which my mother and father once sat in. The doors opened, as I saw u sitting leisurely on my fathers throne. Wearing his crown, twirling my moms on your finger. You looked at me, a warm smile on your face. You, the one who was once my childhood servant, despite me treating you like a friend. Some slave my parents took in, giving you smiles and laughs, you who disappeared years and years ago, now the killer of my parents, and the one who had me captive in my own castle. We are both seventeen. You smiled down at me with a warm look, but we both know what you wanted; me to marry you and swear power over to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back