Experiences Faceclaims! Realistic and More!!

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I'm sure some of your have seen or maybe even heard of Artbreeder, but it's an A.I. website that creates different images! You can do just general, portraits, characters, landscapes, sci bio art, albums, anime portraits, and even furries! I personally haven't done the general, sci bio art, albums, or the furries, but I have examples of the others!! You can customize a lot of different parts, but you also run the risk of getting a very weird picture. It's really weird at first, but once you start to get the hang of it, it gets a little easier to create! You can also save a picture, and then modify that ones specific 'genes' and make them have different hair, age, and many more! I really reccomend going that direction, as it's a lot easier haha

• I'm still kind of messing around with creating some male images on here, but here are a few!

This is an example of them being the same, just younger or older! Some parts may look a bit weird, but that's to be expected.
    Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.00.59 PM.png
    This is an example of them with different features!
    Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.01.45 PM.png
    And then here is just a different one to show that you can do different ones!!
    Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 9.38.11 PM.png

Holy crap...you have no idea how useful this was. I was able to create several different versions of an OC of mine that I'm really happy with!
Starting age
Origins Aedan 2.jpeg

Bearded vers.

Landsmeet Aedan.jpeg

Ten Years Later

Inquisition Aedan 2.jpeg

Final Years

The Calling Aedan.jpeg

I discovered this awhile ago and I love it <3 So fun to just mess around with! It can be weird with some stuff, like it really doesn't like women with really short hair, but if you can finagle it to do what you want then it's really the best.

I even like drawing my own characters and this is just loads of fun. Very easy to use, learning curve isn't very steep at all, but it is there.

d5709b8392aed9248e2d.jpeg

b747edabf2422e75787b.jpeg

a80e645e7f9979a76c6d.jpeg

ffa25b3e8a3aebe3270e.jpeg

I discovered this awhile ago and I love it <3 So fun to just mess around with! It can be weird with some stuff, like it really doesn't like women with really short hair, but if you can finagle it to do what you want then it's really the best.

I even like drawing my own characters and this is just loads of fun. Very easy to use, learning curve isn't very steep at all, but it is there.

d5709b8392aed9248e2d.jpeg

b747edabf2422e75787b.jpeg

a80e645e7f9979a76c6d.jpeg

ffa25b3e8a3aebe3270e.jpeg
Ooo, nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back