• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fabric of Najud (Fantasy - Steampunk - Martial Arts) [CLOSED]

Wow you can draw- that's awesome!

Thanks. Unfortunately I'm not very good at a gritty realistic style but I hope it gets the point across.

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk Lithia Lace Lithia Lace still watching fma still watching fma simj26 simj26 GhostofWestphalia GhostofWestphalia Elenion Aura Elenion Aura shapeshifting shapeshifting
Guys, we doing this or what? B] Don't know how big Niti is willing to make the cast, but I'm pretty sure if your profile comes in too late you might get cut off x.x
-goes back to not finishing character profiles- ;P

That's seven now, right? I think that's a good stopping point so that I can keep track of the story.

For the sake of everyone I think I'll strictly DM and play all the NPCs and whatnot. I'm more interested in seeing what others come up with anyway.

If you all want to start posting your characters and asking any questions you may have we can get the ball rolling.

EDIT: If anyone else wants in, now is the time to say your piece.

Last edited:
I think I've figured out the best place to start the story, so I only have one request from everyone when making characters.

No automenschs. Assume that no one knows that they're self-aware yet. That's all I'll say.

I'll get to work on a map of Vincenzo soon. ^_^

I think now I can finally go to sleep as you all get to work on your characters but I'll also leave this here. Hopefully I can get around to doing the opposite genders for all the races. :xFsmile:

Dune Elf dancer.jpg

I'm going to bump this again and re-open interest. We need just a few more to start and I can't wait forever.

So if this at all interests you, here's your chance, first come first serve.

I'll be making updates as they come along, but hopefully I can have the female reps for the frost elves and the jinn within the end of the week. :xFsmile:

Just a heads up to all, I will be doing the first IC post later tonight. I want to get the ball rolling so the interest doesn't wane, and due to the nature of this story, you don't necessarily have to join right at the beginning.

On an unrelated note, I'll start working on all the male non-humans next week. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back