• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RedRoleplayer

Hello all!
I would love to do a group Roleplay (Based of The wolf Among Us) where we live in Fabletown, a small town east of New York City, hidden by witch's glamor. Inside this town resides every possible fairy tail from Snow white to The Big Bad Wolf and the three little pigs. Every member of Fabletown is required to look human at the cost of a Glamor. A glamor will turn any non-human into a human. As a human fable there are many jobs you can choose from. You can become mayor of your beloved town and rule over disputes between other fables. You can become Sheriff and take the law into your own hands. You can be the local bread maker, or own your very own bookstore. The limits are endless.
There are also a multitude of fables and monsters to choose from, such as:
- Cinderella
- Snow White
- The Big Bad Wolf
- The three little pigs
- Beauty and the Beast
- Jersey Devil
- King Midas
- Prince Charming
- Tweedle Dee and Dum
- Bloody Mary
- Ichabod Crane
- The Little Mermaid
- And so much more!!

If this seems at all interesting to you please let me know! I would love to get this off the ground!

Last edited:
This is gonna sound stupid but I just want to ask would it be okay to play as Kingdom Hearts characters? ;; since yknow it’s mixed in with Disney/fairytales it could could? :’)

Hmm.... Does the potential OC in question have to match the gender of the original Fairy Tale character?

Well, I've got an idea for Little Red Riding Hood, at the very least.

If you would allow me to join?

Debating character choice, thinking Maleficent at the moment.

Likely lean more on the Remake version personality wise with other changes due to time passed.

I loved the Fables comics (tho I never played the Wolf Among Us video game!), I will check this out!

Slowly working on the CS as ideas come to me/think it over. In either case i have plenty of time.
Would there be a Central Apartment tower or something similar in Fairytown? Kind of like they have in the Fables/Wolf Amoung Us setting?

Slowly working on the CS as ideas come to me/think it over. In either case i have plenty of time.
Would there be a Central Apartment tower or something similar in Fairytown? Kind of like they have in the Fables/Wolf Amoung Us setting?
There would be a central apartment tower yes! Lets call it the Woodland apartments for now

Would there have been some big events that caused Fables to leave their homeland to the real world?

May be a idea to add in some world Lore to help define things a little more, like in the Fables series there was the Exodus from the Dark Lord (I forget the title he had), Once upon a Time had a Dark Curse that spirited them to Modern times etc. In either case i left a spot to add in on my backstory.

Can I be the huntsman from Little Red Riding hood? Thought I could complete the trio >v<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back