• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fablebrook: A Fantasy Roleplay

Bad Money

I'm searching for people who want to do a fantasy roleplay with me. I'll list everything you need to know.

Rules
You can only use original characters, you must use at least two lines, you must try to be active, you cannot act overpowered, and you cannot control characters that are not yours (minor roles such as random villagers or enemies are fine).

Plot
You have been living a normal life in a normal town, and no changes have formed. That is until an invasion began, forcing you to flee from home. When you get back, things are in ruin, and you are the one to fix everything. Become a protector of your homeland and get revenge on the ones who destroyed everything you loved, with help from various allies along the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back