• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F4M Romance/fluff!

Oneironaut

Ad Astra per Aspera
Hi there! My name is One, and I've been role-playing for 7-8 years. My typical length is 1-2 paragraphs, but I'll match whatever you're comfortable with! (4+ lines please) I write in the third person, but I'm fine with whatever you're comfortable in! I’m fine here but I prefer discord usually to keep things organized! I’d prefer you be 18+ just because I’m almost 20 myself ^^

I do a lot of fantasy/sci-fi plots, but I'd like to have a few SOL and romance roleplays as well! If any of my plots interest you, feel free to send me a message or drop a comment!

MC: My character
YC: Your character

Everyone is born with a number printed on their wrist, the number slowly counting down. Year, month, day, hour, minute, second; until the moment you first met your soulmate. Though some watch their number closely, this wasn't the case for MC. She had always kept her number covered, never taking so much as a peek. She strictly believed in letting fate play out naturally. MC had always hoped the way she met YC would be romantic, something like in a cheesy romance movie. However, their meeting ended up being quite the opposite.

MC suffers from a disease that leaves her with little time to live. YC and MC meet at a mutual friend's party, where she realizes how little she's actual done so far in life. The two make a bucket list of sorts, crazy things to do in the little time MC has left. Will they be able to finish every task?

MC and YC have always lived in a monochrome world. Shades of grey and white clouding their vision. That is, until the slightest brush of shoulders. Suddenly, the two find themselves surrounded by color, unable to find the person who brought it into their life. How do they find each other, and where do they go from there?​
M
C and YC were friends since the second grade. They had always done thing together, until MC moved away. Three years passed before MC returned. How will YC react?

MC is a popular Instagram model, and YC sent a DM after a friend dared them to. What they didn't expect was to get an answer back. MC now wants to meet up, what will YC do?

MC is a talented aerial artist performing in a show YC is attending. YC catches her eye in the crowd and MC quite literally falls for them.

MC and YC are long time friends and decide to go on a road trip together. They renovate a school bus and live in it while they travel across the states. Slowly, MC and YC start to get closer. How do they deal with this new feeling?

MC or YC owns a cabin in the mountains. They schedule a trip to go relax for the weekend, not thinking much of the forecasted snow. Of course, YC and MC get trapped in the cabin due to a blizzard.

MC and YC have been friends since they were children, and though they love each other, it's only ever been in the friend kind of way. MC makes bad choices in men, ending up in one who hits her. She comes to you after it happens to find comfort. How does YC handle it?​

Last edited:
(bump!) first idea in -In Depth Plots- seemed very interesting. I’ve seen concepts like it before, and it seems like it would be nice to rp-?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back