• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [f4m] fandom and non-fandom ideas :)

The Mindless Opal

Unlucky Member
My name is Eddie / Opal. I am a 25-year-old female from Colorado! Just a few things about me before you get to the prompt(s):
-I am not interested in other ideas. No offense, but 9/10 the other ideas I'm DMed are not interesting.
-I do not send pictures of myself nor do I wish to receive photos of you.
-If you don't want to RP my ideas, fine, move on. Messaging me to tell me how much you hate it, is just rude.
-I am only interested in long-term roleplays with a story.
-I tend not to double in fandom rps.
-NSFW elements are fine.

I do like fandom RPs, the fandoms I'd want to rp are below:
please note, I prefer to play an OC right now against a male canon.
I'm open to discussing other characters, but I've listed the Canons I like the most.

-Top Gun (Bob, Iceman, Slider, Hangman, Goose)
-MCU (Daniel Sousa, M'Baku, Jack Thompson, Steve Rogers, Helmut Zemo, Bucky Barnes)
-Stranger Things (Eddie, Steve, Hopper, Alexei)
-Star Wars (Din/Mando, Lando, Han, Kylo, Poe)
-Turn: Washngton's Spies (Benjamin Tallmadge, John Andre, Caleb Brewster)
-Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack, Gibbs)
-Star Trek: TOS (McCoy, Chekov, Scotty)
-Smokey and the Bandit (Bandit/Bo, Cledus/Snowman)
-Tombstone (Doc Holliday)

As for non-fandom ideas, I'm interested in the following:
please!! ask me for more details if you're interested in these. I have ideas for all of them.
1. Female Fan x Male Celebrity - have one idea
2. a rockstar ends up involved involved with a spy group while touring in a foreign country (based off of top secret)
3. a british officer and a caught american spy (american revolutionary war).
4. a girl brings one of her favorite historical figures to modern day via time travel.
5. WWII - a women's air service pilot begins a romance with a royal air force officer while stationed on the same base.

-MCU (M'Baku, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes)

-Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack, Gibbs)

1. Female Fan x Male Celebrity - have one idea

4. a girl brings one of her favorite historical figures to modern day via time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back