• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F4A- enter for fae, eldritch horror, fandoms, and wlw

Nic the Merc

In his house at R’lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
hello all! new to the site, veteran rper. forgive my simple post.

About me:
Nic, 28, she/her
married, adhd, leo
roller skater, writer, gamer
cat mom of 4
consistent mon-fri, flakey on weekends and holidays

My writing style:
3+ paragraphs
I only rp females ocs, usually bratty bottoms
romance NOT necessary, though preferred as secondary plot device
visual, descriptive writer with a focus on exciting character development
LOVE making characters
HATE world building alone
lots of ooc for plotting preferred
ooc for friendship a plus. if not interested in this, just let me know when we start, please

What I'm looking for:
ghosting friendly, I understand
min 2 paragraphs
desire for collaboration
18+ if you want romance plot
not relying on me to conceive whole plot
ability to respond a few times a week min
someone looking to have fun!

Plot(s)-
The Pirate Queen and the Ship Captain : I am a deckhand, pretending to be a man, to earn my keep on the high seas. During a raid gone wrong, we chose the wrong shore side castle. Your character is the queen of the vampire nest my captain just attacked. We lose badly to your vampires, except I have made it up to you. When you capture me, you realize I am actually a woman and you decide I am to be your wife. From there, you help me become the most feared captain on the high seas, granting me 24/7 scary dog privelages. My character does anything to keep your vamp happy.

Settings:
Eldritch horror (lets go mad together! 1920s, pupl setting, modern...let's gooooo.)
Urban fantasy (I love gods, witchcraft, cryptids, and mystical creatures!)
Steampunk (I like victorian and wild west)
Pirates (willing to cross this over with p much anything else. I love pirates)

Tropes/Pairings (stars for my role):
con artists
human/fae
human sacrifice/person who must sacrifice them (ex. The Dark Tide by Alicia Jasinska)
magical girls (a la Madoka Magika or Hero Hours Contract)

Fandoms (and any canons I would play against, if you so desired. NOTE: I have NO plot ideas, so I'd kinda have to rely on you):
Pokémon (Gary Oak, Drew, N)
Kakegurui (Yumeko Jabami, Mary Saotome)
Mistborn
RWBY
(Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Penny)

If any of this strikes your fancy or you think you have something you've been dying to do that I might like, shoot me a dm or leave a reply! Thanks for reading. =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back