• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [F4A] Forbidden romance

xofirefly

Cullenite
I've spent too much time trying to make pretty threads, so here it is.

I'm looking for a knight/templar/soldier x princess/noblewoman/queen.

Be 18+, preferably 21+

I'm happy to world-build and plot to develop a roleplay that we are both invested in. Writing samples would be ideal and I'm happy to give one in return. Whether it be original or one we've used in the past, I truly don't care as long as it's indicative of what we'll be giving and getting.

Slow burn will be the name of the game. Secret glances, quick grazes of fingers brushing against each other... that's what I'm looking for. Of course, we'll have to come up with some kind of plot to help move the story along so it doesn't get dull. I'm looking for a MxF pairing with me as F. That doesn't mean there won't be opportunity for doubling if the opportunity arises.

I would like someone to play multiple characters - as will I - because I think this adds dimension to the roleplay. While quality > quantity is definitely preferred, I'd ideally like someone who can give me three to six good-sized paragraphs per reply. I'm not looking for someone who will describe rote actions of our characters but instead include feelings, reactions, and emotions. If you think we'd get along, PM me! We can exchange writing samples and info about us there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back