• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

F x M

Keira Winston

Golden State of Mind
I'm interested in doing a female x male pairing. PM or comment below if you're interested. I prefer realistic rps. I'm also open to fantasy though. I'm also interested in a love triangle. If anyone is interested in that, then again comment below or PM me. A love triangle will require atleast 3 people.

This is a plot I have for a high school/romance/ bad boy X good girl pairing. If anyone is interested let me know c:

Best friends since diapers? Emily couldn't stand to be away from him, she loved him, he was her absolute best friend. They were an odd couple however, him being the fighter/"bad boy" and her being the good girl. Every week it was a new detention or suspension for fighting with him, not to mention what a man whore he was. Her fantasy was that he was just sleeping around because he couldn't fill the hole of not having her.. right, never ever. He was wayyy out of her league. Emily's parents recently just abandoned her so she has been trying to pay the bills in her little one room apartment she had to get. She has never been so close to him. She did love him and she was in love with him, really, madly, in love with him, however, there were a few problems in her way, he was her BEST FRIEND she felt weird even knowing she felt that way about him was she crazy? He would NEVER feel the same for her, he was gorgeous and while there were guys pining after her, she never felt like she was really in his league. Last but not least, she had a boyfriend, Jace, they had been dating for a year, and the two guys absolutely hated each other, had ever since they met four years ago. So how will this all unravel when they can't keep it in any longer and what is gonna happen when Emily's best friend learns her big secret? she's been being abused for months and didn't tell him. little does Emily know he has been keeping a secret of his own, he is uncontrollably in love with her too, and always has been

I would be playing Emily and the abusive boyfriend, and whoever wants to role play would be the best friend c:

swampishpetrichor said:
I'm interested! I prefer playing females. My writing is very strong when I write under a females point of view.
Haha, same here. What plot are you interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back