• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy F Seeking M RP Partner!

Sera Cosmos

Hi there! I am looking for male RP partner. I am open to all sorts of different suggestions.

I like:

Dystopian
Apocalyptic - Zombies
Pandemic/Plague

Fandoms - HP, Twilight, Grishaverse, Penny Dreadful

Fantasy - Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Demons
Romance & Action are a MUST

Please be 18+

Mm. Maybe we can do something with HP? I'll have to warn you that I've read so many fanfics that I probably don't quite mesh with canon HP all that much anymore.
But that's nothing a little discussion can't fix! I'm open to marrying those tags (Dystopian, Apocalyptic, Pandemic) to HP. We just have to flesh out a good scenario, mm.

Anyway, hmu if you're willing to plan on this more!

Ah, and yes, I'm in my late 20s so no worries there.

Mm. Maybe we can do something with HP? I'll have to warn you that I've read so many fanfics that I probably don't quite mesh with canon HP all that much anymore.
But that's nothing a little discussion can't fix! I'm open to marrying those tags (Dystopian, Apocalyptic, Pandemic) to HP. We just have to flesh out a good scenario, mm.

Anyway, hmu if you're willing to plan on this more!

Ah, and yes, I'm in my late 20s so no worries there.
Oh, interesting. Combining a fandom WITH a tag and making it a canon none the less. Sounds a bit crowded, BUT interesting.

I'm fine discussing here, if you are!

If we are going to do something like that then I guess we start with when exactly our story would be?
Are there any highlights in HP you want to have happened before we shift into Dystopian/Apocalyptic?
Like, some examples would be demonic summoning, muggles interceding with the wizarding wars with advanced weaponry, etc!
Think of the possibilities!

I'm fine discussing here, if you are!

If we are going to do something like that then I guess we start with when exactly our story would be?
Are there any highlights in HP you want to have happened before we shift into Dystopian/Apocalyptic?
Like, some examples would be demonic summoning, muggles interceding with the wizarding wars with advanced weaponry, etc!
Think of the possibilities!

I can definitely see some type of mass war between the wizarding world and the muggle world, especially with advanced weaponry. Maybe it knocks what is left of the world back into the dark; no power or communication around the entire world?

You have my attention with a dystopia or apocalyptic. I have a fantasy meets post apocalyptic group that's been going on for 7 years now so I have a lil bit of experience. But world building with a new friend is such fun.

That is quite the impressive experience. I am a huge fan of the like. I might be a bit rusty as I am just returning to RP after a few year break, but if you'll be gentle with me, I would LOVE to give it a go :)

I can definitely see some type of mass war between the wizarding world and the muggle world, especially with advanced weaponry. Maybe it knocks what is left of the world back into the dark; no power or communication around the entire world?

Ooh, back to basics kind of story, then? I'd like that.
Naturally, I'm thinking the wizards will have a bit of an upper hand if the muggles are isolated from their technology, but this'll work just fine.
That said, how much involvement do you want muggles to actually have in the story?
I'm assuming we'll be both be magical. I guess I'd like to know if they're more involved, or they're just a good backdrop for a still magic-centric setting?

Ooh, back to basics kind of story, then? I'd like that.
Naturally, I'm thinking the wizards will have a bit of an upper hand if the muggles are isolated from their technology, but this'll work just fine.
That said, how much involvement do you want muggles to actually have in the story?
I'm assuming we'll be both be magical. I guess I'd like to know if they're more involved, or they're just a good backdrop for a still magic-centric setting?

Actually, to keep things interesting. I think I will play a muggle. I absolutely think the wizards should have the upper hand, but maybe with what is left there could be both good and evil of each kind left? So maybe dark wizards and then those who want peace so they either stay hidden or lay low? The same could go for the muggles, some who want to kill all the wizards and some who are just trying to survive what is left of the war in the dark? What do you think?

Actually, to keep things interesting. I think I will play a muggle. I absolutely think the wizards should have the upper hand, but maybe with what is left there could be both good and evil of each kind left? So maybe dark wizards and then those who want peace so they either stay hidden or lay low? The same could go for the muggles, some who want to kill all the wizards and some who are just trying to survive what is left of the war in the dark? What do you think?

That'll definitely make it interesting.
Mm, yeah that sounds natural me, actually.
We can do that. Do you prefer I take up a light, dark, or maybe even grey wizard?
Someone who's not necessarily good or bad, but just looking out for number 1 because the whole world's gone to hell.
I wouldn't mind teaming up, coercing, or cajoling anyone and everyone I can to help make things better for the group (but mostly for me ;) )

That'll definitely make it interesting.
Mm, yeah that sounds natural me, actually.
We can do that. Do you prefer I take up a light, dark, or maybe even grey wizard?
Someone who's not necessarily good or bad, but just looking out for number 1 because the whole world's gone to hell.
I wouldn't mind teaming up, coercing, or cajoling anyone and everyone I can to help make things better for the group (but mostly for me ;) )

I think you should totally do whatever you like! Grey would be smart that way it gives you room for whatever unfolds. I will be neutral as well for the sake of the war, but obviously I will tend to not like wizards as per the story line due to the war, etc... Would you like to use the PMs or another platform?

I think you should totally do whatever you like! Grey would be smart that way it gives you room for whatever unfolds. I will be neutral as well for the sake of the war, but obviously I will tend to not like wizards as per the story line due to the war, etc... Would you like to use the PMs or another platform?

I'm fine RP-ing on the boards or PM, and my only other platform is probably Discord?
So any of those, whichever you're more comfortable with since I'm not really picky.

I have a world I've been working on that's currently in the very rough early stages of creation, but we could work pandemic/plague themes into it. I assume you're wanting to do good old medieval style fantasy?

I have a world I've been working on that's currently in the very rough early stages of creation, but we could work pandemic/plague themes into it. I assume you're wanting to do good old medieval style fantasy?

I am open for all sorts of new ideas within those themes!! Whatcha got? :)

Probably not much of a unique idea, it's just plague related stuff but, I shall message you to keep the wall of text off your thread.

This is quite the spread, and so much to relate to! I’m a sucker for Grishaverse and Urban Fantasy particularly, though I am still cramming through the latest installments on the former. I am not adverse to Dystopia, but in such a setting (much like Urban Fantasy), establishing hard limits for the involved parties is always a good place to start!

If you are in a Grisha mood, I’d like to hear what you have in mind. I typically like playing original characters, but I could be easily coerced into playing a certain sassy prince.
For Urban Fantasy with the favorite creatures of the night or dystopia, I’m all for brainstorming from the ground up.

I’m late 20s and despite my penchant for the grim and grizzled, I juxtaposing it with a good romance. You’ve got no shortage of interest, by the look of things, but feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested in discussing further!

This is quite the spread, and so much to relate to! I’m a sucker for Grishaverse and Urban Fantasy particularly, though I am still cramming through the latest installments on the former. I am not adverse to Dystopia, but in such a setting (much like Urban Fantasy), establishing hard limits for the involved parties is always a good place to start!

If you are in a Grisha mood, I’d like to hear what you have in mind. I typically like playing original characters, but I could be easily coerced into playing a certain sassy prince.
For Urban Fantasy with the favorite creatures of the night or dystopia, I’m all for brainstorming from the ground up.

I’m late 20s and despite my penchant for the grim and grizzled, I juxtaposing it with a good romance. You’ve got no shortage of interest, by the look of things, but feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested in discussing further!

I am definitely interested!! I will send you a PM :) I am a huge sucker for the Grishaverse!

Do you like hardcore gorey descriptions? For example something like. The bat collided with his neck instantly making a sickening crack noise followed by a loud pop as the spine snapped the bone tearing flesh as the head flopped to one side going limp

Do you like hardcore gorey descriptions? For example something like. The bat collided with his neck instantly making a sickening crack noise followed by a loud pop as the spine snapped the bone tearing flesh as the head flopped to one side going limp

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back