• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {F} Searching for my Male counterpart.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(This thread is always going to be open. It’ll be small and hopefully informative.)
I’m here, here more than I should be most days. I work part time, and have too much time on my hands.
I love, long term, REALISTIC PLOTS, romance, heartbreaks, friendships, GIVE ME ALL OF IT!!❤️
Imma loser and my oc favorite is usually a female. I don’t mind her love interest being male or female.??‍♀️

I have LOTS OF CRAVINGS.
My cravings often include triggers:
Blood.
Gore.
Swearing.
Age gaps. (Nothing underage.)
Mental illness.
Addiction.

If you’d wanna read some of my work, or maybe wanna share with me your ideas. Feel free. Please when messaging me, be original. Say something other than just hi/hello, or ugh the dreaded wanna rp?
Yes! Of course, I wanna write!! Loveee writing!! ?​

Ey there, noticed this little post while browsing new threads, and was wondering if you would be interested in roleplaying with me?
I prefer to roleplay male bottom most of the time, but if you want me to top, then that's fine!
I'm interested in all genres, and also open to any and all ideas!

Ey there, noticed this little post while browsing new threads, and was wondering if you would be interested in roleplaying with me?
I prefer to roleplay male bottom most of the time, but if you want me to top, then that's fine!
I'm interested in all genres, and also open to any and all ideas!
Sure dude! We can always try to come up with something!! Just message me!! (:

I'm new here and came across your thread, might have an idea in mind but it isn't fleshed out, unfortunately. In any case, I would love to RP with you!

Umm... If possible, would you consider trying to RP with someone who has close to no experience with role-playing?
Let me rephrase that - Can you be my teacher? ^D^

Times stands strong as life fades away, So why waste the the precious time we have in random chit chat. I invite you to create a story with me. One that will have heartbreak, climaxes, and even dreaded cliff hangers. Do you accept my offer??

Hello ekoutrakos ekoutrakos , I was intrested into your want for a romance roleplay and I have an idea that might be really intresting but it might include some triggers such as profanity and blood . Would you want to pm me and maybe we can discuss and roleplay ?

Hello ekoutrakos ekoutrakos , I was intrested into your want for a romance roleplay and I have an idea that might be really intresting but it might include some triggers such as profanity and blood . Would you want to pm me and maybe we can discuss and roleplay ?
It won’t let me send you a message, mind just sending me your ideas?

New writing sample up and running if anyone wants to read it!!!❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back