• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

F/M, F/F, or M/M

ambrosia

bittersweet
I'm open to everything :)

What I'm looking for:

- someone who is reasonably literate

- someone who replies every 2-3 days at least

I'll do thread or pm rps.

Pairings: (bold are the parts I'd want to play, stars means I really want to do it)

Vampire/Hunter*

Suicidal/Best Friend***

Music Kid/Jock**

Popular Kid/Vampire**

Vampire/Vampire*

Last edited by a moderator:
Id play any of them. I'm a girl though and would prefer to maintain that status, being that I also have never played a male part before. I am super active and could reply over 100 times a day if people were more active :/

jacunliffe said:
Id play any of them. I'm a girl though and would prefer to maintain that status, being that I also have never played a male part before. I am super active and could reply over 100 times a day if people were more active :/
Awesome. Was there a particular pairing you were interested in?

Im pretty open minded. Whatever you are extremely excited about doing would be fine with me. But, if I had a choice I would most likely pick either

Popular Kid/Vampire**

Bad boy(not necessarily a boy...)/Loner**

Hi :) If you're still looking for a RP, I would be very much interested in the following pairings:

Suicidal/Best Friend***

Popular Kid/Loner***

Music Kid/Jock**

Bad boy(not necessarily a boy...)/Loner**

I'd prefer m/m over the other orientations. As I'm new, I apologise, I don't believe I can start a conversation with you yet so if you'd be interested, please pm me :)

@jacunliffe Cool. I was thinking we could start out with either both getting a job at the same workplace or something or the bad boy saving the other from some situation...

That would be interesting, I think that maybe we could do the first one? The second option would most likely be too dramatic and throw a wrench in the plot line right off the bat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back