• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern F L E X C S

xxx
C H A R A C T E RxxxS H E E T

R E Q U I S I T E

N A M E

N I C K N A M E

A G E | (16-30)

G E N D E R

O R I E N T A T I O N

B E S T | W I T H (Equiptment, e.g. Ball, Beam, Pole Vault etc; Optional)

B I R T H D A Y

Z O D I A C

R O L E

A P P E A R A N C E
H A I R

E Y E S

H E I G H T

W E I G H T

P H Y S I Q U E

S T Y L E

V O I C E C L A I M (Optional)

S P E C I A L | F E A T U R E S

P E R S O N A L I T Y
V I R T U E S (4+)

V I C E S (4+)

T A L E N T S

L I K E S

D I S L I K E S

F E A R S

Q U I R K S

MBTI // MORAL ALIGNMENT // TEMPERAMENT (Optional)

H I S T O R Y
B I O G R A P H Y

F A M I L Y (Optional)

M I S C
T H E M E | S O N G

M I S C | I N F O (Optional)

Last edited:

xxx
V I C T O R I A

f0a5416e5d1c3158dba8b68183c328a2.jpg

tumblr_inline_ni8k4nafPW1t96p8l.png

tumblr_nnpanmIlkm1totlkgo2_250.png

R E Q U I S I T E
N A M E
Victoria Jean Salem

N I C K N A M E
Vic/Tori/Toria/Jeanie

A G E
Twenty Four

G E N D E R
Cisgender Female; She/Her

O R I E N T A T I O N
Bisexual Panromantic

B E S T | W I T H
Beam

B I R T H D A Y
14th June

Z O D I A C
Gemini

A P P E A R A N C E

JJJ

P E R S O N A

JJJ

H I S T O R Y

JJJ

fcabde5f2045bad2d5b33858dedcd614.gif
tumblr_inline_nlc55z0qNE1rbim6m.png

tumblr_nuo9lai9Jt1tdpzp7o1_250.png

tumblr_inline_nlc56q1QWL1rbim6m.png

Last edited:

753e9902714677bbf53d7e075ba35ef3.png

2r3l7ah.jpg

tumblr_lpu50m72TK1qm8765o1_500.jpg

R E Q U I S I T E

N A M E
Jesse Edward Allen

N I C K N A M E
Jess/Ed/Eddie

A G E | (16-30)

G E N D E R
Cisgender Male

O R I E N T A T I O N
Demisexual Demiromantic

B E S T | W I T H
Pommel Horse

B I R T H D A Y
12th September

Z O D I A C
Virgo

R O L E

A P P E A R A N C E

H A I R
Brown

E Y E S
Hazel

H E I G H T
5'8

W E I G H T
147 lbs

P H Y S I Q U E
Mesomorph

S T Y L E
Wip

V O I C E C L A I M
Nil

Tattoo on arm of his brother's hand

P E R S O N A L I T Y

V I R T U E S (4+)
Disciplined
Respectful
Straight laced
Meticulous
Neat
Confident
Calm
Kind
Goofy
Dedicated
Responsible

V I C E S (4+)
Perfectionist
Harsh
Insensitive
Dense
Impatient
Control freak
Awkward
Self absorbed
Stiff
Humourless
Reserved

T A L E N T S
(Wip)
Guitar
Dance

L I K E S
Training
Punctuality
Chocolate
Planning
Mornings
Coffee
Gymnastics
Books

D I S L I K E S
Wasting time
Things not going to plan
Mistakes
Mess
Intimacy
Computers
Recklessness
Laziness

F E A R S
Paralysis
Cats
Thunder
Blood
Failure
Girls(certain types more so than others. In general he's not good at dealing with them)

Q U I R K S
-Avoids eye contact and quietens when uncomfortable with someone or a situation
-Blinks a lot when he has no clue what is happening
-Drinks a lot when worried or faced with his fear

MBTI // MORAL ALIGNMENT // TEMPERAMENT
Nil

H I S T O R Y

B I O G R A P H Y
Jesse and his twin brother James were born the only children of olympic gymnast Sara Ann Allen and one time world champion Jason Wood. Their parents never married because of relationship trouble but were both greatly involved in the raising of their sons. For the two brothers, not taking up gymnastics was never an option given their parents backgrounds and ambition. As soon as they were able, the two started training under their parents who made sure their whole life revolved around gymnastics leaving the brothers with no other playmate aside from each other. The twins developed a strong bond through their early childhood and training, becoming inseparable as time passed. But as they grew older, a rift started to form when their training got more advanced and the difference in their abilities became more evident. Jesse took to gymnastics like a duck took to water earning the praise and adoration of his parents while James struggled with executing the moves and only got disappointed sighs and shaking heads when he performed a routine. The resultant jealousy pushed James away from Jesse who was oblivious to his brother's growing animosity and could not relate to his struggles, making unintentionally insensitive remarks that angered James. His beloved brother rebelled against their parents and stopped training, leaving Jesse alone in the gym with their parents without his brother and best friend for the first time. The loneliness, the indifference of his parents and the hatred of his brother slowly overwhelmed him leading to a disastrous performance at an important competition. With the loss of his brother's friendship, he was without a friend and withdrew into his shell. The behavior changes worried his parents but they continued to push him harder than before. Everything changed when an attempt to get his brother James to return to gymnastics resulted in a vicious outburst from the latter followed by an accident when James recklessly dashed onto the road. The accident killed James on impact and it killed a part of him too. Seeing his parents' indifference to the death of James was horrifying for Jesse and their continued obsession with his success in gymnastics combined with gymnastics destroying the brothers' bond led Jesse to blame gymnastics and quit it despite his love for the sport. His rebellion stunned his parents who were desperate for him to return to the sport and tried everything they could but failed and slowly became depressed. Jesse became lost without gymnastics having invested little time in anything else. He had no friends, a nonexistent social life outisde of the occasional interaction with other gymnasts and no other interests or hobbies. During his period of rebellion, Jesse tried a lot of other activities. Soccer, swimming, chess, even a one time stint with drugs. But nothing drew his interest as gymnastics had and he eventually found himself heading back to the gym where he trained. Still he felt like taking up the sport again would be betraying James even though it held many memories of good times they had shared before the comparisons started and reminded him of his dead brother. After a year of absence from the gymnastics scene, Jesse returned to the sport following the discovery of James's journal in their father's house where James had mostly stayed after he stopped training. The journal had revealed the inner conflict James had been going through, the desire to support Jesse in his pursuit of gymnastics and the jealousy that he did not have his talent. It was James's belief that Jesse would become a world class gymnast that ultimately pushed Jesse to return to gymnastics, resolving to prove his brother right. He returned to gymnastics with renewed passion and even more discipline than before and progressed so quickly over the next few months that his parents were left with little else to teach Jesse. Still, desiring to improve and take his skills to another level, Jesse sought to enroll at Hudson Academy of Gymnastics where he's now a newly enrolled student.

F A M I L Y
Sara Ann Allen
The 45 year old former gymnast is very strict on her children wanting them to succeed where she couldn't. She cares for them far more than she shows but having never been an openly affectionate woman, Sara often struggled in her relationships with her children, particularly James. After his death, her relationship with Jesse became strained because she seemed unconcerned and unaffected by her other son's death when in fact she had bottled everything up in order to cope. Things are better between mother and son now but there is still some tension and awkwardness due to uncleared misunderstandings about Sara's lack of concern for anything but Jesse's performance in gymnastics. An uptight woman with high expectations, she always demands the very best of Jesse in his performances and behavior because she does not want him to short-change himself. While she does love her sons, a part of her regrets her liason with Jason which forced her into early retirement.

Jason Wood
50 year old Jason is not as tough or strict as Sara but he's just as ambitious and passionate about gymnastics. He's Jesse's biggest supporter and more expressive than Sara with a far better relationship with Jesse. James stayed with Jason after quitting because his father understood and accepted his reasons better than his mother. Despite not being around as often, Jason gets along well with Jesse because he has an easier time communicating with his son and unlike Sara, has managed to clear up old misunderstandings. As an older and wiser man following the rebellions of both sons, Jason has learned to ease up and give Jesse more freedom and choice in his life, not wanting to push his son away again.

James Cody Allen(Deceased)
Jesse's twin brother and best friend, James died 4 years ago when he was 17 and had been everything Jesse wasn't. Outgoing, rambunctious and rebellious, James had thrived socially unlike Jesse and had been the wilder of the two. He was a hyperactive troublemaker, nothing like the well behaved and once shy Jesse was. Before things got sour between them, James often encouraged Jesse to step out of his comfort zone and teased him a lot. He came to despise himself for how he treated Jesse after their relationship broke down and his death traumatised Jesse and gave him his intense fear of blood.

M I S C

T H E M E | S O N G
Nil

M I S C | I N F O
Jesse wears glasses when not training or participating in competitions.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_o1rztkn8x91tae3h3_500.gif

basic info​
name: paige lawson
nickname: n/a
sexuality: bi-sexual
best with: pole vault
birthday: 11th july
zodiac: cancer
hair:
eyes:
height:
weight:
physique:
style:
special features:
Paige Lawson

tumblr_inline_o1rzklNQoJ1tae3h3_500.gif
Personality: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tincidunt quam sapien, in malesuada turpis vestibulum a. Duis consectetur eros bibendum massa placerat, non hendrerit massa molestie. Pellentesque vitae condimentum erat. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus egestas, nibh id ultricies convallis, ipsum arcu rhoncus eros, et aliquam libero lacus vel velit. Praesent quis turpis sed tortor fringilla tincidunt ac accumsan lectus.
Talents:
Fears:
Quirks:

tumblr_inline_o1rzktV4nc1tae3h3_500.gif

Misc:
Theme Song:

History: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec tincidunt quam sapien, in malesuada turpis vestibulum a. Duis consectetur eros bibendum massa placerat, non hendrerit massa molestie. Pellentesque vitae condimentum erat. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus egestas, nibh id ultricies convallis, ipsum arcu rhoncus eros, et aliquam libero lacus vel velit. Praesent quis turpis sed tortor fringilla tincidunt ac accumsan lectus.
tumblr_inline_o1rztrqUYt1tae3h3_500.gif

Name:
Tempest Brekker
NickName:
Tempo
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Best With:
Floor Exercise
Birthday:
February 27th, 1999
Zodiac:
Pisces
Appearance:
abc9aab4e1414d39229e2d1b803a90e4.jpg
Height:

5'0
Weight:
110lbs
Physique:
Lean Muscle
Style:
Edgy/Trendy
Special Features:
Tattoo of a small dragon fly on the left side of her rib cage
Virtues:
-Honest
-Ambitious
-Determined
-Intelligent
-Caring for those close to her

Vices:
-Dismissive
-Too focused on career
-Stubborn
-Tempermental

Talents:
-Tumbling
-Beam
-Foreign languages

-Foreign Languages
-Music
-Traveling
-Curse words

Dislikes:
-Big egos
-Math
-Ignorance
-Laziness

Fears:
-Failure
-Her parents
-Injury

Quirks:
-Cracks knuckles and wrists when worried
-Bites lip when thinking
-Practices after everyone leaves to nail a routine

Biography:
Raised into a mega rich family who never had time for her. She is the only daughter and has two older brothers. Her parents were always either at work or traveling, so her nannies raised her. When she was younger she would attend prestigious boarding schools and intentionally get kicked out so her parents would take notice in her. At about 12 years old she found she had a talent for gymnastics and threw everything she had into it. Her goal is too succeed and ultimately make her parents proud. She pours herself into gymnastics and her grades, so she doesn't have time for partying and reckless acts cities like she used to...So basically no fun.
Theme Song:
Let It Go- The Neighbourhood

tumblr_inline_of03jmDbsc1unprhh_500.gif

NICHOLAS

tumblr_inline_of21ut5gRi1unprhh_500.gif

tumblr_inline_of21v6Q6FD1unprhh_500.gif

CALLISTER

tumblr_inline_of7mj5M19E1unprhh_500.gif

N A M E
nicholas alexander callister

N I C K N A M E
everyone just calls him nic

A G E | (16-30)
twenty five

G E N D E R
cisgender male

O R I E N T A T I O N
pansexual biromantic

B E S T | W I T H
trampoline

B I R T H D A Y
april twelve

Z O D I A C
aries

R O L E
viper
H A I R
dark brown, almost black

E Y E S
whiskey brown

H E I G H T
6'2''

W E I G H T
153lbs

P H Y S I Q U E
athletic

S T Y L E
x - x - x

V O I C E C L A I M
brendon urie

have you seen his smile?
V I R T U E S

V I C E S

T A L E N T S

L I K E S

D I S L I K E S

F E A R S

Q U I R K S

B I O G R A P H Y

F A M I L Y (Optional)
T H E M E | S O N G

Last edited:

ezgif-2-ae80e764df.jpg

CLEO

ezgif-2-4166e94342.jpg

ezgif-2-f0c66487de.jpg

CALLISTER

ezgif-2-554ff86971.jpg

N A M E
cleo maia callister

N I C K N A M E
make one up

A G E
seventeen

G E N D E R
cisgender female

O R I E N T A T I O N
bicurious

B E S T | W I T H
floor

B I R T H D A Y
february twenty three

Z O D I A C
pisces

R O L E
H A I R
dark brown

E Y E S
whiskey brown

H E I G H T
5'3''

W E I G H T
113lbs

P H Y S I Q U E
petite

S T Y L E
x - x - x

V O I C E C L A I M
barbara palvin

her eyes
V I R T U E S

V I C E S

T A L E N T S

L I K E S

D I S L I K E S

F E A R S

Q U I R K S

B I O G R A P H Y

F A M I L Y (Optional)
T H E M E | S O N G

Last edited:
Wip

IMG_0252.JPG

R E Q U I S I T E

N A M E
Richard Gennat

N I C K N A M E
Rich, Richie, Golden Boy or Dad
Don't call him Dick

A G E | (16-30)

G E N D E R
Male

O R I E N T A T I O N
Straight

B E S T | W I T H
Aerial Acrobatics

B I R T H D A Y
1st of March

Z O D I A C
Pisces

R O L E
Viper

A P P E A R A N C E

H A I R
Blond

E Y E S
Almond

H E I G H T
5'7

W E I G H T
160lbs

P H Y S I Q U E
Small and slight but, as expected, extremely toned

S T Y L E
The first thing he happened to pull out of his wardrobe that morning
Usually consists of sports clothes (which takes up about 90% of his wardrobe) or oversized jumpers (the other 10%).

He pierced his nose once, on a dare when he was younger. He doesn't use it anymore and it's almost disappeared.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

V I R T U E S (4+)
Selfless
Joker
Caring
Responsible
Able to laugh at himself
Hardworking
Optimistic
Designated driver
Friendly
Protective

V I C E S (4+)
Dramatic
Weary
Manipulative
Gets a big head easily
Hypocritical
Nosey
Weak willed
High expectations (for himself and others)
Treats people like children
Hot headed
Gets attached too easily
Always blames himself
Stickler for the rules

T A L E N T S
Socialization- Not only is he comfortable both in crowds and one on one, he seems to be able to sway ones opinion certain ways. He makes friends easily, considers almost anyone he has ever met a friend, and is the ultimate teachers pet.
Piano- Yeah yeah, laugh. Golden Boy can play the piano. Whatever.
Comforting- He prides himself on being able to make almost anyone feel better. What are dads for?

L I K E S
Being looked up to

D I S L I K E S
Anyone being in distress
Chocolate (the horror)
His nickname; Golden Boy

F E A R S

Q U I R K S
If anyone is ever feeling down, they should run. Run and hide. Because Richie will know. And he will comfort them.
He swears. A lot, when he's mad. But he also has a swear jar for the newbies that don't know this. No one expects the Golden Boy of the Vipers to swear, and he's more then happy to use this to his advantage.
He likes to use the cool slang all the kids are using, but it just never sounds quite right coming from him.
When not in the air, where he is inhumanly graceful, he's actually a bit of a klutz.

MBTI // MORAL ALIGNMENT // TEMPERAMENT
Richie is probably an example of Neutral Good. He is very close to Lawful Good, as he is a stickler for the rules, well...just refer to his Quirks section.

H I S T O R Y

B I O G R A P H Y

F A M I L Y

M I S C

T H E M E | S O N G

M I S C | I N F O

784777-xavier-samuel.jpg

Last edited:
Matthew Regan

Francisco Lachowski GiF 1.gif
Requiste

N A M E
Matthew Regan

N I C K N A M E
Matt

A G E

G E N D E R
Male

O R I E N T A T I O N
Heterosexual

B E S T | W I T H
Floor Exercises

B I R T H D A Y
25th November

Z O D I A C
Scorpio

R O L E
Viper
Personality

V I R T U E S
Funny - His jokes may be funnny but they're always told at the wrong time
Loyal - Matt is loyal to the core
Curious - He likes to learn
Intelligent - Matt is exceptionally smart, although he just doesn't apply it

V I C E S
Cunning - Matt could bluff his way out of a maximum sec. prison
Sly - You can't trust him even if he is loyal
Chaotic - Matt causes chaos, he lives for it
He speaks/acts without thinking- His intelligence does not help the fact that he acts without thinking

T A L E N T S
Gymnastics - The floor exercises are his speciality, he's a prodigy

L I K E S
Partying
Breaking rules
Having fun

D I S L I K E S
Gymnastics (More on that in History)
"Goody-two-shoes"
Cats

F E A R S
Cats

Q U I R K S
Always touching his hair for no apparent reason

MORAL ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Neutral
Appearance

H A I R
Dark Brown

E Y E S
Light Brown

H E I G H T
5'11/6'0

W E I G H T
170lbs

P H Y S I Q U E
Lean/Toned

S T Y L E
Trendy/recent

V O I C E C L A I M
Dave Franco

N/A
View attachment 288488
History

B I O G R A P H Y
Matt grew up in rural Kansas. His father was a handy man and his mother an accountant in a major city. In school Matt got bad grades and was normally a troublemaker with nothing better to do than cause chaos. Out of school Matt just had himself for company so he made do. Spending days outside in the trampoline doing flips and tricks. His parents though it all a waste of time when he was caught doing these tricks in the school gymnasium. The school wanted him to join the gymnastics team but he hated the discipline and rules involved in gymnastics. Although his parents pushed him to join and the team was eventually scouted out by the Academy. Yet again Matt did not want to join but his parents pushed him.

When he did join Matt quickly gained popularity with the teachers due to his skills and he was then drafted onto the Vipers. At first he done extremely well but like before Matt hated gymnastics and is now at threat of losing his position on the team if he doesn't start showing more enthusiasm. Matt would like to keep his place due to the privileges that come with it but with his constant rule breaking the chances of him staying in the team are slim.

F A M I L Y
Benjiman Regan- Father
Julie Houston Regan- Mother
Misc

T H E M E | S O N G
idfc by Blackbear

M I S C | I N F O
N/A
View attachment 288488

Kai Black

kimora1-e1464058465970.jpg

• Name: Kai Black

Sexuality: Homosexual

Home (where I am from): Las Vegas, Nevada

Best with: Ariel Silk

58699a280de91.jpg

Name:
Katharine M. Kidd

Nickname:
Flying Fox, Kat

Orientation:
Bisexual

Best With:
Trampoline

Birthday:
1st January
Cappricorn

Appearance:

Height:
5'5"

Weight:
112lbs

Role:

Physique:
Athletic

Style:
Her usual dress style is quite sporty, tank tops, shorts, jeans and sports bras.
Her casual wear is usually bright patterned tops and jeans or loud colours in maxi dresses and long skirts.

Special Features:
Belly Button Piercing, Pierced ears

Virtues:

-Handy
-Hardworking
-Honest
-Neat
-Good-hearted
-Decisive

Vices:

-Hot-headed
-Unsociable
-Stubborn
-Bossy
-Easily Offended
-Competitive

Coffee
Gymnastics
Skateboarding
Street Art
Urban Environments
Whisky

Dislikes:

Tea
Quitters
History
Hairless cats
Carrot Cake
Spicy Food

Fears:

Losing
Being unsuccessful
Her mother will lose her battle to cancer.

Habits:

Clicks tongue when annoyed
Purses lips when anxious

58c0ee2429f23.jpg

Biography:

Kat grew up in a happy middle class family of five children. She was always an athletic kid, and was well ahead of all her peers when entering athletic carnivals at school. Her parents signed her up for gymnastics when she was eight because her female friends had been talking about their classes. Kat immediately loved the sport, especially taking to doing tricks on the Trampoline. She excelled past everyone in her class and he parents were proud as punch of their eldest daughter. Their support motivated her to keep going with the sport she loved.

As she entered adulthood, she enrolled to the Hudson Academy of Gymnastics in hopes of farthing her career in the sports. She worked very hard, and had since moved out of home, and for a long time she didn’t see much of her family and had forsaken her friends from her old school. She missed a lot of family dinners she was invited to, she was always so busy. When her father called her to tell her that her mother had breast cancer, it had been almost five months since she’d seen them both in person.

She ran out in the middle of a session and drove straight there. Her mother was stable, but she would have to lose one of her breasts otherwise it might spread through her body. After that she made more of an effort to be at home, and unfortunately this made juggling the intense lifestyle she led was much harder. Her mother wants he to keep training, and stresses that no matter what happens she shouldn’t give up on her goals, but Kat feels terrible whenever she is at a training session.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Athena Kaplan is Done!

☽Athena Kaplan☽

pp_300x300_395728_1467265388.jpg
⋆ Requisite

N A M E
Athena Kaplan

N I C K N A M E
Thea but she prefers Athena

A G E | (16-30)

G E N D E R
Cisgender female (She, her)

O R I E N T A T I O N
Heterosexual

B E S T | W I T H
Floor Exercises

B I R T H D A Y
April 17th

Z O D I A C
Leo

R O L E
Viper

ryan-newman-jack-griffo-nkd-magazine.jpg
⋆ Looks

H A I R
Chocolate Brown

E Y E S
Sky blue

H E I G H T
5'3"

W E I G H T
108 lbs

P H Y S I Q U E
Toned; Lean

S T Y L E
1-2-3-4-5

V O I C E C L A I M
Ryan Newman

Belly button piercing; both ears pierced, her right one pierced twice

post-40923-0-49325200-1399792613_thumb.jpg
⋆ Persona

V I R T U E S
Acceptance- She is very accepting of everyone and doesn't judge based on appearance, gender, or sexuality
Commitment- One of the most committed members; She wouldn't give up her position for anything
Confident- Athena oozes confidence everywhere she goes when it comes to her looks and her abilities
Honest- This is a good thing and a bad thing. She refuses to lie to anyone, but it can also come off as being brutal or harsh.
Passionate- Ever since she started gymnastics, it has been her number one passion, and it has only grown with the years.
Determined- She will do whatever it takes to get to the top and stay there.

V I C E S
Holds Grudges- Once you lose her trust, you won't get it back for anything.
Impatience- She hates waiting whether it be in traffic or waiting for the team to compete. She starts getting anxious and it ruins her mood.
Perfectionist- EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT! She won't settle for anything less.
Stubborn- Very hard-headed; it takes a lot for her to budge in an argument.

T A L E N T S
Guitar- Began learning at a very young age; one of her only other passions
Gymnastics- Specializes in floor exercises but will do beam or uneven bars if asked

L I K E S
Gymnastics
Guitar
Music
Coffee
Animals
Socializing
Cooking
Rose gold

D I S L I K E S
Green tea
Breaking rules
Jeopardizing her position on the team
Waiting
Spiders
School

F E A R S
Her father
Losing
Injuries

Q U I R K S
Plays with her hair when nervous
Bites her lip when thinking

b833ab6b-5da1-44e0-9f4c-0a6929aa2b4b.jpg
⋆ History

B I O G R A P H Y
Despite her confident aura now, growing up for Athena wasn't easy. Her mother was always working, and her father was constantly abusive towards her and her little brother, Josh. Athena often tried pretending everything was fine and got away once she got into cheerleading, and later, gymnastics when she was seven. She instantly fell in love with the sport as it became her escape from reality. However, Joshua didn't have that luxury. The only thing he did outside of school was learn how to play guitar when he was four.

Throughout their childhood, they spent countless nights in each others' rooms simply confiding in each other and keeping an eye out for the other until Athena was 14, Josh being 11. They went to their mother to tell her about their father's abuse, but nothing changed. Marjorie didn't try to have him arrested, nor did she leave him, basically sentencing Athena and Josh to another four years of torture. During that four years, Josh taught his sister everything he knew about playing guitar, and she constantly used it to calm her brother on the really bad days.

The day she turned 18, she moved out of the house and went to court, gaining custody of Josh and moving him in with her. They haven't talked to either of their parents since, nor do they plan on it. Not long after they moved out, Athena was scouted out by the Academy for her gymnastics skills and spent months improving before she was drafted to the Vipers a couple months before she turned 19 and has been on the team ever since.

F A M I L Y
Marjorie Kaplan- Mother
Daniel Kaplan- Father
Joshua Kaplan- Younger Brother

T H E M E | S O N G
Confident- Demi Lovato

code by l o l i t a

Last edited:
Apollo James Clarke

tenor.gif

• tumblr_oktc6nNjAL1qetpq0o2_400.gif

N A M E - Apollo James Clarke

N I C K N A M E - AJ, Moon, Moonlight (all from his sister. He doesn't like other people calling him by these)

A G E - 17

G E N D E R - Cis Male

O R I E N T A T I O N - Demisexual Panromantic

B E S T W I T H - Vault

B I R T H D A Y - June 3rd

Z O D I A C - Gemini

R O L E - New Boy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back